What's new

Do Not Sacrifice Sleep, It's Not a Waste of Time

ya you should have taken gov. jobs...full enjoy....
table ke neeche se to bahut paisa aata hai gov. job me...+ if you are in a responsible position then power and shorat alag se..
private jobs can't fetch those..

:D naah . i like my current position and power of field heheheh.

then you should not be complaining for being workaholic ....:tup:

well there are plenty of people in even our field who act like sarkari walas . So sometimes we curse ourself for being workaholics

One thing to watch out for is over reliance on caffeine. I have quit caffeine and have dropped 6 kilos to 78kg and feel much more active, despite making no other changes in lifestyle. 4 cups of coffee a day really wrecks havoc on quality of sleep, and at $4.40 Aud per cup you also save some money.

A very good advice. Avoid caffeine as much as possible. It is poisonous for those who work over night. The remedy I apply on myself is keep drinking saline water frequently to keep the liver cool and a little splash of cold water on face. It might not work as much as a cup of Coffee does, but it helps a lot in the end.

Six years back I used to eat 7/8 rotis easily but now hardly 3/4. The stomach suffered from severe chronic pain on a regular basis at a slightest deviation from balanced,light diet.So,my dear PDF posters, never go late night on internet. It kills,slowly.

After that, i went home, got drunk probably Jack Daniels or Evan Williams, and puked all over the floor. :D

29208d1378164521-nils-rieker-misterlimelight-550x336px-ll-93d4d87c_south-park-nice.jpeg

A very good advice. Avoid caffeine as much as possible. It is poisonous for those who work over night. The remedy I apply on myself is keep drinking saline water frequently to keep the liver cool and a little splash of cold water on face. It might not work as much as a cup of Coffee does, but it helps a lot in the end.

Six years back I used to eat 7/8 rotis easily but now hardly 3/4. The stomach suffered from severe chronic pain on a regular basis at a slightest deviation from balanced,light diet.So,my dear PDF posters, never go late night on internet. It kills,slowly.

Oh Bloody hell.

There is no hell,budd. All these threatening are the brainchild of Pundits, Mullahs and Padres. Death just like all our sweethearts, is calm,cold and relieving. So chill.

I am an Atheist, I believe Humans can be the architects of a hell not even the Devil conceive of.

I was rather shocked, as I spent lots of years, late night on the internet.

Bit of a waking call :)

Didn't Da Vinci sleep only four hours/day?
Maybe he went straight to deep sleep.
Dude these are embellishments done by biography writers. No smart person substitute sleep with anything. If i do not get proper sleep for 2-3 days, i could literally feel that my IQ decreasing.

One thing to watch out for is over reliance on caffeine. I have quit caffeine and have dropped 6 kilos to 78kg and feel much more active, despite making no other changes in lifestyle. 4 cups of coffee a day really wrecks havoc on quality of sleep, and at $4.40 Aud per cup you also save some money.

Very good

In my hectic MBBS , one thing i never compromized is sleep. always tried to sleep 7+ hrs. so no IQ loss here. LOL

Back
Top Bottom