What's new

Incredible picture of a massive black hole that is so powerful it has prevented TRILLIONS of stars f

haha....I am wondering why they named something as GOD particle:) then...

Because of being elusive, nothing to do with 'immortal' God. If 'God' was really made of 'God' Particle, then it'd only have mass, without occupying considerable space. Scientific community prefers to call it by Higgs-Boson particle, or Higgs particle satisfying Bose-Einstein's conditions, because it's presence was theoretically proved by their mathematical models.

The term 'God' particle was mainly coined at a conference in the 70s, when someone asked about the possibility of finding it. And mainstream media publicized it for mass consumption. And it's really easy to pronounce than, 'Higgs Boson particle satisfying Bose-Einstein's condensate'.

NASA should release the pics of our @ss hole stuck in our politics

They never actually saw the super massive black hole but located it :)
Yes for the obvious reason that not even the light can pass through it.
NORTH KOREA!!.....:P
Palestine too:-)

Funny you should mention it...

Read the short science fiction story "Breeds There a Man" by Isaac Asimov

PS. breeds there a man asimov - Google Search

I do believe in this theory "humanity is a kind of genetics experiment being run by an alien intelligence" :)

I have always been fascinated by space and the mysteries beyond our atmosphere, I always wanted to explore it, I guess I will have to make due with sci fi movies since by the time space travel will truly be viable I will long be dead probably:sad:, still i hope God admits me into heaven and leaves me free to travel the length and breadth of space....:yay:

You remember who the alien intelligence is which commissioned the human experiment in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? ;)

Lol no.
Neither have I read the book nor have I watched that movie.
But I knew about the breeds there a man and the theory on aliens.

when will nasa invent intersteller device for traveling? nobody is even interested in other crap

i have also heard dat the black natural spots on sun which helps the sun to provide enuff heat to earth to get warmth,have been reduced astonishlingly which means for the next comin many years our earth wud get more cooler n snow struckd like it used to be in stone age n less warmer......so da stone age where rivers wud get freezed in europe for 10 n more years is soon cumin again:bunny:

bad news for those livin in Europe n USA :meeting:

any budy interestd in this study?:enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom