What's new

Google maps find alien 'spaceship' on Moon?

Finally, we are not alone....... i was thinking to have a friendly cricket match between Aliens and earthling, but keep indians out of this as they do too much match fixing...... :D

please shift all indians to the moon

please shift all indians to the moon

I would love to live on the moon. Although to send me on the moon along with life time supply of air water food and a habitable dome would cost about 1 billion $. With the current Indian economy the most number we could afford would be 2000 Indians that's it :/

I would love to live on the moon. Although to send me on the moon along with life time supply of air water food and a habitable dome would cost about 1 billion $. With the current Indian economy the most number we could afford would be 2000 Indians that's it :/
But what would you do all day?

ok what about mars, there is water in mars, you can make oxygen with it and you can take some seeds, grow food there?

ok what about mars, there is water in mars, you can make oxygen with it and you can take some seeds, grow food there?
Until someone comes up with a revolutionary way of travelling through space, very difficult and expensive at the moment to get there..let alone set up a colony.. I guess it will happen one day- but as long as we are limited to strapping giant explosive devices to a space ship for propulsion I think we are limited. We need Hawking or whoever to discover the equation to design a practical Space Warp system..

Until someone comes up with a revolutionary way of travelling through space, very difficult and expensive at the moment to get there..let alone set up a colony.. I guess it will happen one day- but as long as we are limited to strapping giant explosive devices to a space ship for propulsion I think we are limited. We need Hawking or whoever to discover the equation to design a practical Space Warp system..

im sure the same mechanism which sent the rovers

Is this photo real????? :what:
Yep.....Buzz Auldrin talked about it on CNN to justify further space exploration!You can read about it on many credible science websites!

Did you forget our similarities with chimps???? :lol:

In terms of brain power we are not similar to anything on this planet, while we are continuously doing amazing things with our brains, chimps (or any other life form) are where they were thousands of years ago with no signs of improvement. That's how we are so "Out of the world".

And in terms of physical attributes we are the most unfit creature to survive on earth, we are weak, we don't have claws, horns, or sharp teeth, we can't run fast, swim fast, we can't fly; we survived because of our unusually powerful brain, unlike any other creature, why only one species is so different!! :-)

im sure the same mechanism which sent the rovers
They still required big chemical rockets to get them free of Earth Orbit.. And use the Gravity Pull of Various planets to increase velocity to 'slingshot' these payloads into outer space.. Perhaps Aliens have evolved a totally different Science and know much more about the nature of the Universe and travel around using a totally unique method.. Now people are talking about 'Parallel Universes' along side ours rather than outer space.

And in terms of physical attributes we are the most unfit creature to survive on earth, we are weak, we don't have claws, horns, or sharp teeth, we can't run fast, swim fast, we can't fly; we survived because of our unusually powerful brain, unlike any other creature, why only one species is so different!! :-)

I am telling this very seriously that our forefathers were injected some special hormones by some aliens.
And thats how our brain grew so large in comparison to other living beings.
I am not kidding this time..:disagree:.,,..:P
How else do we explain that human beings out of the millions and billions of creatures living on earth evolved so fast and so well???:azn:

I am telling this very seriously that our forefathers were injected some special hormones by some aliens.
And thats how our brain grew so large in comparison to other living beings.
I am not kidding this time..:disagree:.,,..:P
How else do we explain that human beings out of the millions and billions of creatures living on earth evolved so fast and so well???:azn:

See, now the story looks interesting!! :D

Back
Top Bottom