What's new

Today is my Anniversary.......of Marriage!!

Today is my Anniversary........of Marriage!!

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong @DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Dem!god @Parul

and others also and all are invited to the Party!!
Congratulation brother are u in delhi if yes them party to banti hai bos jagah ka naam bada do mai khud pahunch jaoonga :D

congrats yaar.
what about me?i am not invited? :cry:

Arre Nahin, Just I copied and pasted the mentions from my previous thread and also said all others!!

RIP my friend

I admire your courage. You are a super hero as you are still pretending to be smiling

Not pretending, but actually smiling...Try it and see....:D

Arre Nahin, Just I copied and pasted the mentions from my previous thread and also said all others!!

well bhai ji khali baten hi banoge ya koi program hai dilli se ya bahar se :D

Today is my Anniversary........of Marriage!!

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong @DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Dem!god @Parul

and others also and all are invited to the Party!!

Congrats !

Sir if it is 20'th anniversary ...then any one of your children are also on PDF ?

Just curious to know ...

thesolar64 said:
Yeah yeah my anniversary is coming up next week and I know how it feels

Congrats !

Sir if it is 20'th anniversary ...then any one of your children are also on PDF ?

Just curious to know ...

Not now, but told them of it and one is collecting information for GK relating defence for CLAT-2014 exams.

Back
Top Bottom