What's new

Mystery Rock 'Appears' in Front of Mars Rover

I mostly watch wild westerns. So,
laie_14.gif

You deserve a like for that awesome GIF

I was thinking the turning plus the known winds. I know they have a basic weather station....what was wind-speed in the period?

Dunno mate. I guess the onus lies on NASA to lay out a few possibilities.

oye ye tu mainay phaeenkha tha cant believe capture hogaya :rofl:

its not the landing platform. The rover drived to that point and was years on its way, then got stuck. The rover is not mobile since some months now. Thats why scientists are puzzeled. The stone simply suddenly appeared on this place.

The rover is mobile, read the last paragraph.

@thesolar65 No idea mate. But I'd any day exhaust all plausible explanations before believing the existence of Martians. :)

Leave your all plausible explanations, Martian theory is much more interesting!! :D

Pardon me, for I see too much movies. Seems like from the movie Speed, where in the bus they put on a pre-recorded cassette, where the hostage taker thinks that what he sees is actually happening....something like that here?.....:undecided:

Unfortunately it seems that the rock was pushed there by the rover's tracks. :(

Also all of you must know about moving rocks of death valley(California)!!

about time martians showed up and enslaved all of humanity because we deserve it, maybe they are worried our stupidity is contagious and may infect them as well........

But Mars doesn't have surface ice!!

Yes, it does not have, but I said something like this theory can be put forward to explain that, but on second thought the Mars case is different. It is a Rock on a Rock!!

@thesolar65 @jaunty mars was ruled by Pleiadians. However in a war reptilians defeated pleiadians.... Mars use to have life on it along with venus. Mars was thrown out while venus was pushed in. Gods that placed mars such a way that humans can travel on moon and than make a base for mars mission. Earth was created such a way that it had life but earth will merge inside sun. This will start from 2030. India will be first target after australia. Manned mission is alot important. Greys trying to cool sun so humans gets bit more time. Humans still havent launched manned mission to mars yet. By the way reptilians still rules mars. Their city is underground.... While grey slave race rules moon and rebel greys rule earth.

Back
Top Bottom