What's new

TNFJ stages rallies today to mark demolition of Jannatul Baqi

whats jannatul baqi?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqi'

The cemetery was demolished[2] by forces loyal to the Wahhabi-Saudi alliance in 1806 and 1925[5] (or 1926).[2][6]

At the beginning of the Wahhabis of Najd's nineteenth century (1806) control over Mecca and Medina, they demolished many of the religious buildings including tombs and mosques, whether inside or outside the Baqi,[7] in accordance with their doctrine.[2]These were razed to the ground[6][8] and plundered for their decorations and goods.[9]

The clan of Saud regained control of the Hijaz in 1924[6] or 1925.[2] The following year King Ibn Saud granted permission to destroy the site with religious authorization provided by Qadi Abd Allah ibn Bulayhid, and the demolition began on 21 April 1926[6] (or 1925)[5][10] by Ikhwan ("The Brothers"), a Wahabbi religious militia.[11] The demolition included destroying "even the simplest of the gravestones".[2] British convert Eldon Rutter compared the demolition to an earthquake: "All over the cemetery nothing was to be seen but little indefinite mounds of earth and stones, pieces of timber, iron bars, blocks of stone, and a broken rubble of cement and bricks, strewn about."[6]

The second demolition was discussed in Majles-e Shora-ye Melli (The National Consultative Assembly of Iran) and a group of representatives was sent to Hijaz to investigate. In recent years[when?], efforts were made by Iranian religious scholars and political figures to restore the cemetery and its shrines.[6] Both Sunni and Shia protested against the destruction[2][10] and rallies are held annually.[2][12] The day is regarded as Yaum-e Gham ("Day of Sorrow").[10] Prominent Sunni theologians and intellectuals have condemned the "unfit" situation of the Baqi cemetery but the Saudi authorities have so far ignored all criticism and rejected any requests for restoration of the tombs and mausoleums.[6] Though nowadays the situation of the Baqi is better than the time of demolition but there was acrimony in the memories of the Muslims who visited there in the past.[13]

If I was a Pakistani leader the first thing I would do

1.Destroy all the places where Muslims go to grave worship.
2. Set up proper instution with religious syllabus and exams
3. No one can be a hafiz unless he knows what he is reciting. Close all madrassa that just make head bangers and serial repeater
4. Make it law that every child must learn the meaning of namaz
5. The fundamental principles of Islam
6. No Shia or Sunni schools of thought. One religion....if the prophet pbuh didn't do it we shouldn't. Period.

Shoot me down but that's my opinion and I like it

If I was a Pakistani leader the first thing I would do

1.Destroy all the places where Muslims go to grave worship.
2. Set up proper instution with religious syllabus and exams
3. No one can be a hafiz unless he knows what he is reciting. Close all madrassa that just make head bangers and serial repeater
4. Make it law that every child must learn the meaning of namaz
5. The fundamental principles of Islam
6. No Shia or Sunni schools of thought. One religion....if the prophet pbuh didn't do it we shouldn't. Period.

Shoot me down but that's my opinion and I like it
In other words state level persecution of the 75%

Like what Sadam used to do and now this giraffe.

Destroy all the places where Muslims go to grave worship.
That's your opinion, inculcated by a minority sect mullah, right?

In other words state level persecution of the 75%

Like what Sadam used to do and now this giraffe.

That's your opinion, inculcated by a minority sect mullah, right?
Nope hate mullahs and hate sekh and hate people who Are just followers like sheep. Why dont you read what I wrote.
Now taking your.logic if 75 percent of the people become rapists will you as well?
Jog on and next time brain before typing. And abuse me again I will give it right back taliban

بدعقیدہ شدت پسندوں کا بس نہیں چل رہا ورنہ وہ اس پوسٹ کو بھی بمب سے اُڑا دیتے۔

Nope hate mullahs and hate sekh and hate people who Are just followers like sheep. Why dont you read what I wrote.
Now taking your.logic if 75 percent of the people become rapists will you as well?
Jog on and next time brain before typing. And abuse me again I will give it right back taliban
The Pan-islamism as you alluded earlier is not going to happen on the terms of a minority. The majority has its own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah - - - - - - -.
you may spearhead the concept of Islamic unity by adopting the ummayds solution But, others are not obliged to fall in line at your behest.

بدعقیدہ شدت پسندوں کا بس نہیں چل رہا ورنہ وہ اس پوسٹ کو بھی بمب سے اُڑا دیتے۔
Bro little do they know that these Shrines have been emitting the light of Hidaya since past many centuries and some for over a millennium .

there is no reason for protest
If someone vandalizes your loved ones grave just coz it could probably outshine his political career what would you do?

The Pan-islamism as you alluded earlier is not going to happen on the terms of a minority. The majority has its own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah - - - - - - -.
you may spearhead the concept of Islamic unity by adopting the ummayds solution But, others are not obliged to fall in line at your behest.

Bro little do they know that these Shrines have been emitting the light of Hidaya since past many centuries and some for over a millennium .

If someone vandalizes your loved ones grave just coz it could probably outshine his political career what would you do?
Had you read my original post you wouldn't have wasted time arguing.

Had you read my original post you wouldn't have wasted time arguing.
Yes I read it word by word and replied accordingly. These Shrines are here to stay till angel Raphael blows the horn.. Any misadventure wrt Shrines could lead to a series of beheadings - - -. Peace out!

Sahih Muslim Chapter 200: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO PLASTER THE GRAVE OR CONSTRUCTING ANYTHING OVER IT Book 004, Number 2116 Jabir said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) forbade that the graves should be plastered or they be used as sitting places (for the people), or a building should be built over them.

There is no If/Then/Else once Prophet Muhammad has said something in favour or against ones issue.

Yes I read it word by word and replied accordingly. These Shrines are here to stay till angel Raphael blows the horn.. Any misadventure wrt Shrines could lead to a series of beheadings - - -. Peace out!
And hell fire awaits the worshippers of the shrines for they are out of the deen( would day some). I am not able to judge but I know there were no shrines at the time of the prophet pbuh. So what you do now is innovation . Enjoy. And what beheadings took place in Saudi when all the shrines were demolished that the Turks built ....these shrines are a reason why you are lost along with all the grave worshippers.
Have you not wondered why there were no shrines before and now even donkeys yes donkeys have been buried and people go to worship there. Bhutto also has a shrine. Do you go?

Peace out to you too

And hell fire awaits the worshippers of the shrines for they are out of the seen. And what beheadings took place in Saudi when all the shrines were demolished....these shrines are a reason why you are lost along with all the grave worshippers.
Have you not wondered why there were no shrines before and now even donkeys yes donkeys have been buried and people go to worship there. Bhutto also has a shrine. Do you go?

Peace out to you too
Its a sectarian propaganda spoon fed to you by your local khatri mullah to pave ground for recruiting brain dead zombies. No one worships Shrines period!

Its a sectarian propaganda spoon fed to you by your local khatri mullah to pave ground for recruiting brain dead zombies. No one worships Shrines period!
And you said you read my post....what a pair you are.

Now for your single cell brain...
I hate imams...peers, sheikh mullahs and any other twit that you follow. I follow no one and especially no man alive...my religion is simple....if the prophet didn't do it I am not going it.

So you are a brave worshipper ..... nice

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom