What's new

Destruction of Makkah

I agree with the Saudi side for once. Yes, they were heritage sites, but they weren't holy, and it isn't tantamount to the destruction of Makkah. The places that matter have been improved, and Saudis provide a lot of service during your stay at Muzdailfah for free.

I agree with the Saudi side for once. Yes, they were heritage sites, but they weren't holy, and it isn't tantamount to the destruction of Makkah. The places that matter have been improved, and Saudis provide a lot of service during your stay at Muzdailfah for free.

I agree with it too. Whatever we have to say about Saudi Arabia, atleast they make hajj a good experience.

makkah-expansion.jpg

Lets focus on the BIG PICTURE of the benefits to worshipers and less not worry about the ones that have passed away
It may be cool thing to have songs and chadar cermonies or witch craft in Pakistan in mosques

Saudi follow simple rule you die you go under ground and you become part of soil

You pray to Allah and not the ones who passed away as they were men just like you and me

So please focus on the big picture above

No where in hadis / quaran it says when someone dies you will build a GRAND celebratory display etc or you would put fancy bells and chader on their grave , or ask for stuff from it ... this is all Indian mindset

If you want to expand, expand in the direction of the huge 5 star hotels that dominate Mecca skyline and belittle the Kaaba, NOT HISTORICAL SITES.

This is wahabbi ideology, plus Saud family are from Najd not Hejaz, how are they custodians?

Well if they expand on other side , then people will complain Chaha ke mama ki qaber per 5 star hotel bana diya ..

Ab koi kare to kiya Kare ?

Development na ho to problem , devlepment ho to Prablum ?

I mean its creating jobs and beautifying their city ... we jump up and down on a fly over they are making sky scrappers .. to house worshippers CONVENIENCE to get so many people to enjoy modern life style and then go pray

I look forward to visiting the city and staying in five star hotel and then going to pray and then come home to five star hotel

Regardless of where the skyscrapper is build it will be bigger in size but will the people pray towards kaaba or scrapper ? Kaaba so what is the problem idealogical center is still same

Back
Top Bottom