What's new

I feel suffocated in my own village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of hypocrites and shirk committing polythiests hate my guts for speaking the truth to them. They have the wealth and numbers but are cowards.

Yesterday I was at one of my polythiest cousins house and it was time for prayer. I went to their mohalla mosque to pray and I saw the imam standing their in the mosque. After the wudu I was passing by him and i said Salam to him and tried to shake his hand but he didn't shake my hand and turned his face on me.

I grabbed him from his shoulder and said it was your father(who was the prior imam of this mosque) who went to masjid al haram on hajj and didn't pray behind the imam of that mosque labeling him as a wahabi and performed his own Jamaat inside Allah's house with his followers. I told him I'm not like you or your father who says my prayer is not going to be accepted behind that imam because only Allah is the one who knows if my prayer has been accepted or not and even if you hate my guts ill pray behind you to my Lord and ask him to guide you from the darkness you are in. I said it is a shame people like you have no authority to run a mosque or madarassas but here we are letting jahil molvis spreading fitna and hate amongst us Muslims.

He got mad and said get out of my mosque your kind are not welcomed in this mosque. I said that's why this mosque is empty other than me and my cousin I don't see a single namazi in this masjid and it's all because of you. I told him to go to my mohallas mosque(where his father preached before but my elders kicked him out for his division creating policies) and you'll see 15-20 namazis in there at each Jamaat.

Anyways I told him not him or his followers or even his pyoo could kick me out of the house of Allah and I warned him that if he talks to me like that again I'm going to slap some sense into him. He started praying his own prayer and so did I.

My cousin was.pissed like you have embarrassed our ustaad and this and that. I told him to **** off you polythiest shirk committing bastard and then I left.

Now there is a big issue going on people of that side are furious I have disrespected their imam and blah blah blah. 😑

File a police case that they are not letting you practice what Iqbal preached when he said jawano ko peeron ka ustaad kar.

either I'm going to disown my village or go to war with these people. I'm their enemy number 1 for the naqeebis. All of them have come together and boycotted my family and I. They don't come to our deaths, happiness, or any other things.
The land dispute I had was with naqeebis as well and then when the police took me to jail they threw tons of money at them to get me thrown into prison. They put fake charges on me and are trying to send me to jail for long term.

And they boast that they have the power, money, men, politicians, police under their wings and they have the blessings of baba g on them and they think they are untouchable.

But my faith and belief is stronger than theirs. My slogan is Haq Allah Ya Allah and I know when I pray I recite "it is You alone I worship and You alone I ask for help".

About three years ago I called them out because they control most of the prominent positions in the village. For example there are committees made for the betterment of the village and the chairman and presidents are these people.

These committees have funds in the crores from the people of the village and they say they are helping out the poor people with this money. I told them they're sucking the poor peoples blood when they accept interest on money they have deposited in the bank. I told them that they are at war with Allah and if one is at war with Allah how can he claim to be the doer of good for the poor.

They say it's "business". Collect interest money and use it for the good of the village and the people.

Things got out of hand and they had some mufroors fire at my house. Little did they know that I wasn't the one who gets scared easily. I took out my gun and chased the mufroors out of the village. Then I went to these peoples houses and fired at their houses. Settlement was agreed when they saw things are going out of hand and they apologized and we forgave them.

But what they had the police do to me I can't let that go. The only reason I'm holding back is because of my father. I don't want to cause him any more problems but I'm not a happy man right now.

Bro, your life is more eventful than those century long Pakistani dramas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom