What's new

I feel suffocated in my own village.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always seems to be angry at any and all things . Lil does he know that salafis, majority of them , never greet you back . They just keep mum.
He's a troll and he does his job well.

Also, he's the wahabi/salafi in his this story. The molvi is barelvi.

Holy sh!t didn’t realize.
Good on you. I had a feeling you didn't. :lol:

Waise the new ‘hari pagris’ also consider themselves the true sunnis. They think of the Sunnis as fake ones.

Give it a few years, the Sunnis will become kafirs also.

Favorite past time.
Yup. One of my colleagues. Watching him takfir-ing every moving thing but struggling to figure out my sect (don't really have one) is a true joy.

There is a cult in my village called the naqeebis about 30-40% Their main slogan is haq naqeeb ya naqeeb. I've witnessed one of their majlis where they say they get possessed by spirits and start dancing and shouting the slogan "haq naqeeb ya naqeeb" for their peer. They have majlis every Thursdays where they do ziqr for their peer, Haq naqeeb ya naqeeb. There is no tawhid in their hearts at all. They say they have found their fathers doing this so why should they change their ways.

So many nations were destroyed because they didn't let go of their fathers and forefathers practices.
You should disown your village.

What a jahil village.

Good on you. I had a feeling you didn't. :lol:

Yup. One of my colleagues. Watching him takfir-ing every moving thing but struggling to figure out my sect (don't really have one) is a true joy.
I do the same. Some days I am Sunni, Deobandi, Salafi.

Personally hate to engage with anyone in a religious debate. Every Pakistani is idealizing his local mosque Imam and thinks he/she is Lumber 1.

x720.jpg

He should be happy now. Ramzan is here.

Context: this is a screengrab from a video where madni bappa (idk the meaning but that's what he's called on the internet), is crying profusely because ramzan is ending.

BTW, what does madni bappa mean exactly?
he is rohani aaba of his followers

Personally hate to engage with anyone in a religious debate. Every Pakistani is idealizing his local mosque Imam and thinks he/she is Lumber 1.
Same. I've prayed after imams of every sect under the sun, (except shia).
So, I am flexible like that. The only ones I consistently hate are barelvis :lol:

Not because of their creed. But, because I live among them and they are all up in your face. Like, nigga, Allah knows and will reward you for that 50 rs donation. No need to yell it at the Almighty thru the loud speaker. And my home is next to the mosque. A barelvi mosque. FML :lol:

You should disown your village.

What a jahil village.

either I'm going to disown my village or go to war with these people. I'm their enemy number 1 for the naqeebis. All of them have come together and boycotted my family and I. They don't come to our deaths, happiness, or any other things.
The land dispute I had was with naqeebis as well and then when the police took me to jail they threw tons of money at them to get me thrown into prison. They put fake charges on me and are trying to send me to jail for long term.

And they boast that they have the power, money, men, politicians, police under their wings and they have the blessings of baba g on them and they think they are untouchable.

But my faith and belief is stronger than theirs. My slogan is Haq Allah Ya Allah and I know when I pray I recite "it is You alone I worship and You alone I ask for help".

About three years ago I called them out because they control most of the prominent positions in the village. For example there are committees made for the betterment of the village and the chairman and presidents are these people.

These committees have funds in the crores from the people of the village and they say they are helping out the poor people with this money. I told them they're sucking the poor peoples blood when they accept interest on money they have deposited in the bank. I told them that they are at war with Allah and if one is at war with Allah how can he claim to be the doer of good for the poor.

They say it's "business". Collect interest money and use it for the good of the village and the people.

Things got out of hand and they had some mufroors fire at my house. Little did they know that I wasn't the one who gets scared easily. I took out my gun and chased the mufroors out of the village. Then I went to these peoples houses and fired at their houses. Settlement was agreed when they saw things are going out of hand and they apologized and we forgave them.

But what they had the police do to me I can't let that go. The only reason I'm holding back is because of my father. I don't want to cause him any more problems but I'm not a happy man right now.

this sounds like a movie plot
1964816-maulajatt-1556871082.jpg

either I'm going to disown my village or go to war with these people. I'm their enemy number 1 for the naqeebis. All of them have come together and boycotted my family and I. They don't come to our deaths, happiness, or any other things.
The land dispute I had was with naqeebis as well and then when the police took me to jail they threw tons of money at them to get me thrown into prison. They put fake charges on me and are trying to send me to jail for long term.

And they boast that they have the power, money, men, politicians, police under their wings and they have the blessings of baba g on them and they think they are untouchable.

But my faith and belief is stronger than theirs. My slogan is Haq Allah Ya Allah and I know when I pray I recite "it is You alone I worship and You alone I ask for help".

About three years ago I called them out because they control most of the prominent positions in the village. For example there are committees made for the betterment of the village and the chairman and presidents are these people.

These committees have funds in the crores from the people of the village and they say they are helping out the poor people with this money. I told them they're sucking the poor peoples blood when they accept interest on money they have deposited in the bank. I told them that they are at war with Allah and if one is at war with Allah how can he claim to be the doer of good for the poor.

They say it's "business". Collect interest money and use it for the good of the village and the people.

Things got out of hand and they had some mufroors fire at my house. Little did they know that I wasn't the one who gets scared easily. I took out my gun and chased the mufroors out of the village. Then I went to these peoples houses and fired at their houses. Settlement was agreed when they saw things are going out of hand and they apologized and we forgave them.

But what they had the police do to me I can't let that go. The only reason I'm holding back is because of my father. I don't want to cause him any more problems but I'm not a happy man right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom