What's new

Time to take Revenge for APS

Imran Khan hasn't said that in fact he was the one who ordered retaliation after 27th Feb. And this is covert war so our response has to be through covert means and same kind of response.
if i find the clip i will share it..retaliation doesn't mean offensive defense.Pak is not even doing the covert thing.

It's official !!!! That India was behind APS attack. India was directly involved. Therefore those martyrs those innocent souls are asking us what are we going to do. Our children were butchered and killed in most ruthless manner time to hunt those who killed them, time to take out out those who destroyed more than 140 families.

Yes we are Muslims and we should not target children and civilians. India has close two to three million Armed Forces and Para Military Forces plus Police and specially RAW needs to be hit in India, and in its main cities like Delhi and Mumbai needs to be hit. Their offices needs to be obliterated and annihilated. In short time to unleash hell by help of ALLAH.

@Horus @SQ8 @Areesh @Arsalan @Path-Finder @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @Arsalan
Pakistan is such a incompetent country... Even after having proofs, it did not get India declared a terrorist country in UN... Your leaders absolute courrupt they should be hanged public as they are experts in making useless statements.

I pity Pakistani public which bears the brunt of useless leaders.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom