What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Yeah I even commented on that thread saying dont they have any talent of their own?

They basically import professionals from other countries; their lucky they have all that oil (which btw won't last them forever)

Ma'am ! It'll last them long enough and yes they are investing quite a lot of those petro-dollars back into their People ! Only a few years you'd be hard pressed to find a Saudi with technical expertise but now, from the people I know who work in the KSA, that trend is reversing ! Either way they're the ones calling the shots by either being exclusively or overwhelmingly 'only Saudi' when it comes to the Directorship of most companies in KSA !

Man, these Arabs are nothing but a bunch of snobs, they love to get a spanking from israel every now and then.

And its funny how these arrogant chums then come crying to us to help their @$$es get out of their mess.

But then after we help them they come back and say "oh, we don't need you, we are capable enough of defending ourselves"...... Yeah right, we saw how capable they were in the past vs a small nation of 4 million Jews who sent these Arabs running back to their borders with their tales in between their legs.

The only capable Arab country in my opinion is Egypt, their soldiers can fight! Te rest are a joke.

Keep stocking on those 'Made in America' toys, its funny.

I know that, without 16 pilots you sent we would be in hell now begging Israel for food...:rofl:

Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia don't have oil, look at them...
Anyway, as I said before 95% of professional workers in GCC are either nationals or Arabs, all who work in menial jobs are non Arabs. Ask IbnAwalid or other Saudis about this.

I was referring to the gulf Arabs.

There probably are "natives" that work as professionals but these countries hire A LOT of people from other countries to work as pilots, doctors, engineers, etc

When you have and feel genuine dignity(and that is what Islam teaches us all) you will never bother about someone looking down on you, you'll barely notice it, and know that he has a problem within himself not you.
No one begs no one in a true islamic spirit, it is all based on good and voluntary deeds, be it from the poorest towards the richest or the other way around.

The Muslim Ummah will prevail.

Alright, then do us all a favor and leave Canada and go to Saudi Arabia or GCC countries and clean some Arab sheikhs toilet for free, you will surely be awarded for your unconditional service to your "ummah". :lol:

Lead the way!!!

That's because they accept low salaries, no Jordanian or even Egyptian doctor would work for 6000 rial a month.

Not that cheap really - at-least not what they call as Egyptian salaries.

Residents (trainee doctors) are being offered salaries of between 5,000 (Rs121,000) and 8,000 riyals (Rs193,000), while consultants with a fellowship are being offered between 12,000 (Rs290,000) and 16,000 (Rs387,000) riyals. Senior professors and associate professors are being offered up to 30,000 riyals (Rs725,000) per month.

The lowest paid doctors in Saudi market happen to be Egyptians and Indians. Jordanians do not accept low wages due to higher currency parity with Jordan and expensive living cost in Jordan.

For comparison purchase a Saudi national nurse would get 1800-2500 maximum and a Saudi national trainee doctor would be getting 2500-3000 only.

However, Jordanian and Egyptian nurses will say other wise...for them..Visa to KSA is a gateway to prosperity. Many find highly attractive part time work with rich saudis after their shift in hospital is over. Now you cant deny that because at times we have also been benefactors of these services - after all nurses happen to be one of the cleanest people around.. :azn:

Or else how do you expect a person with 2500-3000 SR salary to save enough to buy a flat in Amman in two years tenure???

I know that, without 16 pilots you sent we would be in hell now begging Israel for food...:rofl:

Yeah, how many kills did you score? 36??? :lol:

Wow, you guys won the war by claiming 36 aerial victories against israel!!! :enjoy:

And how many did you lose to the israelis? 400 in total??? :rofl:

Nope..if anything its us Punjabis who don't do that ! The ethnic Punjabis who grew up alongside me speak Urdu as their mother instead of Punjabi..heck I can't speak very good Punjabi either but the same cannot be said about the Pukhtoons, the Baloch, the Sindhis and numerous other ethnicities - they value their language and their culture !

Punjab is really well developed with an urbanized population, whereas the Pukhtoons & Balochis for example still live a bit more traditionally. I think you understand the point I am trying to make, those people may stop valuing language & culture if they get more modernized. In fact all of the Sindhis, Balochis, & Pukhtoons I have met here don't care about their language or culture either. The only exception to this to some extent are the Pukhtoons. Over here in the GCC countries even the richest & most successful of people make sure that they speak Arabic properly. In fact they ensure that their language is spoken in the best possible manner, & used in their day to day lives as much as possible.

I said this before and I still stick to it - Forget the Ummah because that concept of Muslim Unity, however much idyllic it maybe, is better left to a more mature generation who rises above these petty differences and perhaps manages to pull of the Islamic equivalent of NATO, EU and the sort ! Having said that some amount of 'Pan-Islamism' is intrinsically linked to the idea of 'Pakistan' because I as a Punjabi-Kashmiri have very little in common with a Baloch or a Pukhtoon with their culture, traditions, values, language and even history being pretty different from my own and vice versa for them....so the concept of 'hey we're Muslims and so we're One' is inseparable from Pakistan in many ways but I do concede that Pakistan does a little too much chest thumping for the Ummah then is advisable for a country having our kind of problems !

The Muslim "Ummah" can still continue to survive and Muslims nations should help each other out & be friendly with each other, however Pakistan as you admitted goes a bit too far. As for the different ethnicities in Pakistan, you already know my views on that regarding the Aryans. So I am not going to be discussing them right now. They all have similar origins however these ethnic groups developed separately.

Either way they're the ones calling the shots by either being exclusively or overwhelmingly 'only Saudi' when it comes to the Directorship of most companies in KSA !

They can be the CEO's but that doesn't mean they'll have the skills to the jobs, a lot of their workforce is still foreign born.

The only two countries in the Middle East that I respect and have enough talent to succeed in the future are Turkey and Iran.

Ma'am ! It'll last them long enough and yes they are investing quite a lot of those petro-dollars back into their People ! Only a few years you'd be hard pressed to find a Saudi with technical expertise but now, from the people I know who work in the KSA, that trend is reversing ! Either way they're the ones calling the shots by either being exclusively or overwhelmingly 'only Saudi' when it comes to the Directorship of most companies in KSA !

Saudi is progressing as they are finally getting a sense that they have to invest oil money into sustainable development or else one day they will find themselves back in Najd..however the phase of development is happening at a pace which is even irritating to the Saudis themselves....

However dont compare that to the percentage of Saudi workforce because recently MOL has brought in a lot of resolutions which practially hold a business man or enterprise by their neck to give job to Saudis or face closure. So many companies will hire large amount of Saudis to fill useless departments like security, filing or will create departments out of thin air just to fill a few dozen saudis and earn the points in MOL computer...The ground reality is much different than what offical statics say. As we are into business of machinery, we get the first hand experiences from the market and I can count atleast a dozen concerns who have plans to reduce their Saudi operations and take their business to neighboring gulf countries - particularly Dubai which is seeing boom due to useless MOL regulations or Europe and USA..

Funny that Saudi MOL is headed by a person who should be serving jail time for his incompetency and corruption leading to death of 100 people in a flood....dont expect any solid progress from such people...

My brother, without you and other Pakistani who are so decent, I would have been calling Indians by now "brothers". :rofl:

Man, these Arabs are nothing but a bunch of snobs, they love to get a spanking from israel every now and then.

And its funny how these arrogant chums then come crying to us to help their @$$es get out of their mess.

But then after we help them they come back and say "oh, we don't need you, we are capable enough of defending ourselves"...... Yeah right, we saw how capable they were in the past vs a small nation of 4 million Jews who sent these Arabs running back to their borders with their tales in between their legs.

The only capable Arab country in my opinion is Egypt, their soldiers can fight! The rest are a joke.

Keep stocking on those 'Made in America' toys, its funny.
We don't come to you for anything, just use you until you have nothing to offer. This is the 21 century, time for the Indian Arab alliance to emerge.
indflag.gif

We don't come to you for anything, just use you until you have nothing to offer. This is the 21 century, time for the Indian Arab alliance to emerge.
indflag.gif

Thanks bro. I'll be sure to get my Hajj over with real soon, so that I never have to look at an Arab again.

Thanks bro. I'll be sure to get my Hajj over with real soon, so that I never have to look at an Arab again.
LOL, how old are you?
You probably won't be able to make Hajj until 50 years from now.
Me on the other hand, I did it 3 times already, and thinking about doing it this year.
1496.gif

Back
Top Bottom