What's new

Time to abandon Ummah / brotherhood for greater good of the nation?

Your repeated post "Ammah will prevail, Ammah will prevail ......" reminds me of the tape recorder that repeats "Allaho Akbar" in the slaugterhouse while sharp knife chops of chickens.

Yeah. you Sir are a tape recorder repeating Ammah Ammah while Muslims are choping other Muslims just like chickens get through halal factories.

tape recorder and yes the tape recorder.

Allaho Akbar, Allaho Akbar,

chop chop chope Shia head
chop chop Ahmadi head chop chop
chop chop Sunni head chop

Yes dear tape recorder do your duty like a good robot.

chop chop

all the killings, of innocent muslims by the hands , of another muslim, is called murder, & a murderer, cant be a good muslim, & cant be a protector of ummaha? its very simple, why should , we blame ummaha, for some muslim killers?

I personally only believe in Arab unity like most Arabs, we have the same (vast majority) religion, language, culture, thoughts, dreams, concerns...etc. Nevertheless, it is crusial to have good relations with Islamic countries whom we have sth very important in common which is Islam, but this relations should be based on mutual respect and interests. I hope Pakistani look after their own country, it's non of their national interests to intervene with or against Arabs. Strong and prosperous Pakistan automatically leads to strong Muslims.

all the killings, of innocent muslims by the hands , of another muslim, is called murder, & a murderer, cant be a good muslim, & cant be a protector of ummaha? its very simple,

why should , we blame ummaha, for some muslim killers?

Good. you make a lot of sense my dear dear. NOT!

So if your favorite Muslim-Ammah and Oh-I see OIC, and that eunuchs collection called Arab league, sits around sipping chai, while Muslims do chop chop chop, we got to put some responsibility, if not for chop chop, then at least one should blame this Muslim-Amma for the tasteless chai that has too much dirty water and too little sugar.

If Muslim-Amma's popa Ayatullahs from Iran, or the Muslim-Amma's Popa Mullahs from Saudi are issuing fat-fat fatwas for killing and maiming, then who should one blame? Martians?

peace,

To abandon something, you assume that there is something to abandon.
Don't wanna blow anyone's bubble but there never was such a thing as 'Ummah'.
It is just a dream.

Sorry for disturbing the discussion here. I am gone!!!

I personally only believe in Arab unity like most Arabs, we have the same (vast majority) religion, language, culture, thoughts, dreams, concerns...etc.

. I hope Pakistani look after their own country, .

That's precisely the point. Thank you.

We should look after our own interests first.

For example we should establish diplomatic relations with Israel. That little country has done no harm to us.

For Arabs, it is the Arab-brother hood that is most important. Islamic hood hood comes up much lower on the totem pole.

peace.

I personally only believe in Arab unity like most Arabs, we have the same (vast majority) religion, language, culture, thoughts, dreams, concerns...etc. Nevertheless, it is crusial to have good relations with Islamic countries whom we have sth very important in common which is Islam, but this relations should be based on mutual respect and interests. I hope Pakistani look after their own country, it's non of their national interests to intervene with or against Arabs. Strong and prosperous Pakistan automatically leads to strong Muslims.

Almost all the Arabs I have ever met including some of my closest friends believe in Arab unity. Although they do of course respect other Muslims. This is what many people are slowly realizing; people need more than just religion for the formation of true unity. Arab nationalism is great example of that & it's going pretty well at the moment especially with the news about the GCC union.

Kingdom calls for GCC to be fully integrated

Youth meet suggests a strong GCC union

thanks for nailing it right on.....Now that you have admit the reality, some of these Arab countries should not be be playing the ummah card in geo politics...and shouldnt be asking our political support for Arab-Israeli conflict in the name of religion....we have to differentiate between religion and politics...fairly and squarely...

@ somebozo
Muslims will prevail - Yes if they follow the role model of Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Azerbaijan..

The Muslim Ummah will prevail.
Do you see the dot at the end, it means "period".

Ouch !
top50-boxing-knockout.jpg

Almost all the Arabs I have ever met including some of my closest friends believe in Arab unity. Although they do of course respect other Muslims. This is what many people are slowly realizing; people need more than just religion for the formation of true unity. Arab nationalism is great example of that & it's going pretty well at the moment especially with the news about the GCC union.

Kingdom calls for GCC to be fully integrated

Youth meet suggests a strong GCC union

The problem is the moment we talk about our own unity or geopolitical interests, they bring the Ummah card out to play.....so its ummah when it serves them and nationalism when it serves them... a trait common among progressive Islamic countries is that they tend to ignore the capitals of middle east in their political suggestion where as we are erasing our heritage and constituting a firm believe in Allah, Prophet, Arabs doctrine...

thanks for nailing it right on.....Now that you have admit the reality, some of these Arab countries should be exporting the doctrine of ummah through their official religious propagation seminaries...and should be asking our support for Arab-Israeli conflict in the name of religion....we have to differentiate between religion and politics...fairly and squarely...

Valenzuela and other non-Muslim countries don't have relations with Israel due to it's aggressive actions, and so should Pakistan. Who cares if Pakistan establish a relationship with Israel. After-all, we are not in a position to tell you not to since some Arabs have diplomatic relations due to peace process. As I said before no one count on Pakistan, we just wish you the best.

thanks for nailing it right on.....Now that you have admit the reality, some of these Arab countries should not be be playing the ummah card in geo politics...and shouldnt be asking our political support for Arab-Israeli conflict in the name of religion....we have to differentiate between religion and politics...fairly and squarely...

Sorry to bother you again but the statement "we have to differentiate between religion and politics...fairly and squarely... " is not an Islamic doctrine.
Have you thought about what the word Politics means?
"Politics ( relating to citizens") as a term is generally applied to the art or science of running governmental or state affairs, including behavior within civil governments, but also applies to institutions, fields, and special interest groups such as the corporate, academic, and religious segments of society. It consists of "social relations involving authority or power" and to the methods and tactics used to formulate and apply policy.[1]
The origin of the state is to be found in the development of the art of warfare. Historically speaking, all political communities of the modern type owe their existence to successful warfare."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics

No group in Islam asks another Muslim group to give up anything, it is all about getting together, helping each other and thwarting enemies aims and conspiracies concerning The Muslims.
Anything that A Muslim does for the Ummah is done on a voluntary base, the same goes for Muslim nations.
Here is the basic Idea: If some one gives you a branch of a tree and asks you to break it, that would be easy doesn't it?
If that person proposes 5,6 or 10 branches for you to break, would that be possible for you, even if you were a super man?
Now let alone 50 branches.

Valenzuela and other non-Muslim countries don't have relations with Israel due to it's aggressive actions, and so should Pakistan. Who cares if Pakistan establish a relationship with Israel. After-all, we are not in a position to tell you not to since some Arabs have diplomatic relations due to peace process. As I said before no one count on Pakistan, we just wish you the best.

On the different thread the other day you were arguing way different...good to see common sense is finally touching you..On funny thing..when arabs boycotted egypt for signing peace deal with Israel - it was Pakistan which moved in to mediate and during the boycott time Egyptian documents were attested by Pakistani embassy in Saudi Arabia.

Funny thing, the same arabs who talk about unity also talk about funding insurgents and terrorist in a fellow arab country and gives ground access to NATO to bomb another fellow Arab country.

All the major conflict in Islam, that is Sunni, Shia and Khawarij has its roots in Arab tribal life style which depends on sword more than brain..yet these conflicts have been exported in the name of Islam and now people in complete unrelated countries are settling scores by killing each other...

The problem is the moment we talk about our own unity or geopolitical interests, they bring the Ummah card out to play.....so its ummah when it serves them and nationalism when it serves them... a trait common among progressive Islamic countries is that they tend to ignore the capitals of middle east in their political suggestion where as we are erasing our heritage and constituting a firm believe in Allah, Prophet, Arabs doctrine...

Who the hell brought "Ummah card"? I know we don't... Again, you know I am right.
On Thursday, I talked with my work colleagues about our need to Pakistan, and their first response was a sarcastic smile. Come on, stop this. I believe Pakistan is in great danger due to Indian rising threat, so all Pakistan resources barley sufficient to deter that threat, therefore, Pakistan is not capable of full-scale military support to others at all. I know that.

Sorry to bother you again but the statement "we have to differentiate between religion and politics...fairly and squarely... " is not an Islamic doctrine.
Have you thought about what the word Politics means?
No group in Islam asks another Muslim group to give up anything, it is all about getting together, helping each other and thwarting enemies aims and conspiracies concerning The Muslims.
Anything that A Muslim does for the Ummah is done on a voluntary base, the same goes for Muslim nations.
Here is the basic Idea: If some one gives you a branch of a tree and asks you to break it, that would be easy doesn't it?
If that person proposes 5,6 or 10 branches for you to break, would that be possible for you, even if you were a super man?
Now let alone 50 branches.

SC I suggest you to leave the secular and democratic comfort of Canada and move into lets say Pakistan to preach your view point..you seem to be another Khilafat movement trolls who make no sense...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom