What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

This Head ache for India is only going to increase. Unless there is some sort of treat that will put our minds at ease. I seriously think the congress govt. lacks the foresight or political will to implement that.

That should have been our strategy from day one......rather than bully Bhutan on Oil.

I agree to a point. the diplomats have mishandled the situation there. Diplomats should be changed.

If king intervenes, that will settle the issue.

Wet dreams. :omghaha: Out of the 8, 6 are neither looking for a military conflict with us in near or far future, nor they have any significant military capability to worry about.
BD's ultimate plan is stay neutral in China-India military conflict. but india will try to involve BD into it because BD almost cut india into two parts and talking about military capability ? you will see it if you want to pull bd by force ;)

BD's ultimate plan is stay neutral in China-India military conflict. but india will try to involve BD into it because BD almost cut india into two parts and talking about military capability ? you will see it if you want to pull bd by force ;)

half of your young population is crazy about bollywood and wana join bollywood. and you are talking about cutting India. abey ho kya tum, bepinde ke lotey.

half of your young population is crazy about bollywood and wana join bollywood. and you are talking about cutting India. abey ho kya tum, bepinde ke lotey.

ahaha you have wrong info bro, most of them does not like bollywood, and whoever watches they are very choosy in selecting bollywood movies.

I agree to a point. the diplomats have mishandled the situation there. Diplomats should be changed.

If king intervenes, that will settle the issue.

Why blame the Bureaucrats, its the political leadership that is required to provide direction. But all in all its a total failure. :tdown:

ahaha thats an excuse of BD film industry :D even before import, film industry did not do good business due to their lack of creativity and poor quality. Recently some good movies have been made and all are hit.

yes b grade BD movies. it comes in adult section of hindilinks.

ahaha thats an excuse of BD film industry :D even before import, film industry did not do good business due to their lack of creativity and poor quality. Recently some good movies have been made and all are hit.

Do you mean poont koira dimu. :lol:

We don't play any dangerous game here, India make Bhutan mad...and you have to pay the price, our hands are clean, India's lost is China's gain...simple as that :smokin:

And this rule is applicable vice versa too, my friend. We're not the only big guys with pissed off neighbours and we both know it very well.

Back
Top Bottom