What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

Nice point!! :tup: Very true....Chinese seem to be more bothered to befriend India's neighbours than to worry about their own enemies, and still they claim they are not bothered about India, good. :azn:

We just make sure that India won't take avantage of us while we're busy with our enemies, so befriend with India's neighbor is a good investment. ;)

1. i am saying that china has good technology which you are trying to down it. and second chinese systems are further development of russian system, do you understand the meaning of further development meaning ? :oops:
2. nah I do not think BD military as powerful but you will get a punch for sure and super power title only belongs to India (USA you are out :angry:) oh sorry , India is supa powa :omghaha:

1. Comprehension problemoooo ??? Read what i post again. I "write" - "replica" and advised "original". If don't understand the meaning sought good dictionary friend ;)
And regarding further development - the meaning depend on which country you are talking about :rofl:

2. Ya I have heard of your might lungi punches :rofl: let time decide what it will be. I vote submission ;)

1. Comprehension problemoooo ??? Read what i post again. I "write" - "replica" and advised "original". If don't understand the meaning sought good dictionary friend ;)
And regarding further development - the meaning depend on which country you are talking about :rofl:

2. Ya I have heard of your might lungi punches :rofl: let time decide what it will be. I vote submission ;)

1.replica is better technological achievement than just adding israeli missile on TATA truck just (doing paint job) :omghaha:
2. surely you heard of lungi punches because few days BSF cried to BD saying that those lungi punches attacked and injured BSF :D

Bhutan's PM will be the reason for loss of its party or for his own resignation in this year election. Don't worry. Chinese influence is constantly there but it does not matter. It is nothing new. But the people there are pro Indian. Infact the religious head as equivalent to King, is pro Free Tibet.

These tactics of China would not get it anything.

That how you Indian comfort yourself? it toke one diplomatic meeting with Bhutan's PM to destabilized Bhutan-India relation. you can Imagine the impact to India if China normalize the relation with Bhutan, those pro Indian or anti- chinese will disappear, mentally of bhutanese will be changed on their way off seeing Chinese and Indian...so keep bragging about how pro-India while you can before china established the diplomatic relation with Bhutan.

1.replica is better technological achievement than just adding israeli missile on TATA truck just (doing paint job) :omghaha:
2. surely you heard of lungi punches because few days BSF cried to BD saying that those lungi punches attacked and injured BSF :D

1. Says who ??? Cheerleader ??? Proof ???
I would suggest not to comment on the things you dont know or understand. Only idots will claim Israeli missiles as indians. Even though the system overall will have contribution from Indian side still will be Jv and missiles will be Israeli even though produced in India
2. No i read it the article where BSF shoot the pole vaulting lungis. :rofl:

1. Says who ??? Cheerleader ??? Proof ???
I would suggest not to comment on the things you dont know or understand. Only idots will claim Israeli missiles as indians. Even though the system overall will have contribution from Indian side still will be Jv and missiles will be Israeli even though produced in India
2. No i read it the article where BSF shoot the pole vaulting lungis. :rofl:
1. there is a thread about it .. i did not know before i joined in PDF, indian discussed about it.
2. http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/262467-bangladeshi-miscreants-attack-bsf.html :laughcry:

@ screambowl & @ Sankranthi : What is the outcome of your discussion or conclusion know the fact our contact with Bhutan' PM has make you guys frenzy. Should India just annexe Bhutan as Sikkim so kiss adio China's influence or just let Bhutan open door to China? :smokin:

Remember this, what ever option India chooses, the outcome wll be the same, India will still be the loser vis-a-vis China.

And this rule is applicable vice versa too, my friend. We're not the only big guys with pissed off neighbours and we both know it very well.

Sure it's a fair enought, we expect to win and expect also to lose, and we're looking forward of Indian's next move, you can cozy anyone around China include Outer-Mongolia of course with Russia's permission to use their airspace or cross their land. didn't you guys have military exercice togheter ;).

@ screambowl & @ Sankranthi : What is the outcome of your discussion or conclusion know the fact our contact with Bhutan' PM has make you guys frenzy. Should India just annexe Bhutan as Sikkim so kiss adio China's influence or just let Bhutan open door to China? :smokin:

Remember this, what ever option India chooses, it will still be the loser vis-a-vis China.

Says a Chinese !!!
Let me explain.
- India us cutting its subsidy. What the f@ck Bhutan has say in it ???
- Bhutan choose whats good for it. They choose your PM en they should wine for aid to you. Not to us.
- if you dont know please find how much aid did china ever give to her friends ??? That would be zero.
Lets start with Pakistan. Enlighten me. I am all ears

There is third option for india. Let Bhutan have the test of Chinese friendship ;)

Says a Chinese !!!
Let me explain.
- India us cutting its subsidy. What the f@ck Bhutan has say in it ???
- Bhutan choose whats good for it. They choose your PM en they should wine for aid to you. Not to us.
- if you dont know please find how much aid did china ever give to her friends ??? That would be zero.
Lets start with Pakistan. Enlighten me. I am all ears

There is third option for india. Let Bhutan have the test of Chinese friendship ;)

Here is my replies:

- India cutting its subsidy to Bhutan, you have the very right to do so but at the same time People here are afraid that might P1ss Bhutan and push them to tilt toward China, of course they wont be able to say anything.

-Indeed Bhutan chose what is good for time, after all they're looking after their own interest: China don't mind if Bhutan wine to get aid, we will gladly help them but India will gonna have nightmare if that happen...just tell your gorvernment to set bhutan free from get aid from us, we will "FEDEX" our supply to them at no time :D

-We have nothing against India's aid or cut to Bhutan, beside it's not our business, but if India just want to punish Bhutan due to the fact that Bhutan PM met our PM than we're just cross the fingers that Indo-Bhutan relation turn into drama and hope Bhutan speed up the diplomatic relation with China :smokin:

Here is my replies:

- India cutting its subsidy to Bhutan, you have the very right to do so but at the same time People here are afraid that might P1ss Bhutan and push them to tilt toward China, of course they wont be able to say anything.

-Indeed Bhutan chose what is good for time, after all they're looking after their own interest: China don't mind if Bhutan wine to get aid from us, we will gladly help them but India will gonna have nightmare if that happen...just tell your gorvernment to set bhutan free from get aid from us, we will "FEDEX" our supply to them at no time :D

-We have nothing against India's aid or cut to Bhutan, beside it's not our busideness, but if India just want to punish Bhutan due to the fact that Bhutan PM met our PM than we're just cross the finger that Indo-Bhutan turn into drama and hope Bhutan speed up the diplomatic relation with China :smokin:

- thats the beauty of democracy. Everyone can speak publicly !!! Even idiots too.
- second this decision falls as reply to some events. Its totally up to them to chose next course. Not to us.
- and yes they are free to choose whats good for them. And i will be looking forward to see Chinese govt help the poor country. :tup:
- Rest assured. india wont have nightmare over that. Every action there is equal and opposite reaction said newton long time ago ;)
- Wait for few months. You get answer to your hopes. Indian elections. I personally don't mind Bhutan going Chinese way. We live in modern era. Geographical buffer means nothing.

- thats the beauty of democracy. Everyone can speak publicly !!! Even idiots too.
- second this decision falls as reply to some events. Its totally up to them to chose next course. Not to us.
- and yes they are free to choose whats good for them. And i will be looking forward to see Chinese govt help the poor country. :tup:
- Rest assured. india wont have nightmare over that. Every action there is equal and opposite reaction said newton long time ago ;)
- Wait for few months. You get answer to your hopes. Indian elections. I personally don't mind Bhutan going Chinese way. We live in modern era. Geographical buffer means nothing.

Well then we undertand each other :D :cheers:, we just hope to established the diplomatic relation with Bhutan soon.

China sets up three camps; PLAs patrol inside Bhutan

Indian intelligence reports have claimed that China has been operating three military camps inside Bhutan since May 24 last month, and is hosting the Chinese flag.

The Times of India (ToI) reported that the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) even carried out a patrol last month in Bhutan, imposing high security threats to India.

However, the Bhutanese Embassy in New Delhi is reported to have refused to comment regarding the Chinese intrusion.

“Bhutan is having boundary talks with China. We have not be able to demarcate the boundary,” said the Embassy, and has maintained that no Embassy officials could comment on boundary related issues.

Media from inside Bhutan haven’t reported about the ongoing Chinese intrusion. Also, the Bhutanese authority has remained silent.

Last year, Chinese PLAs entered Bhutan and operated a military camp from May 25-Oct 5.

Until 2010, the area of Bhutan was 46,500 sq. km Chinese intrusion resulted in seizer of 8,229 sq. km from the northern belt of Bhutan, surprisingly downsizing the country’s area to 38,390 sq. km.

According to Dr Govinda Rizal, who has been seriously researching on Bhutan-China border issues, there are chances that Bhutan might lose another 4500 sq. km or up to 10 percent of the country’s area, if Bhutan fails to scientifically resolve the longstanding boundary disputes with its northern giant.

Well then we undertand each other :D :cheers:

Sure. Good luck with your Bhutan mission. Let not them slip like Myanmar. ;)

China sets up three camps; PLAs patrol inside Bhutan

Indian intelligence reports have claimed that China has been operating three military camps inside Bhutan since May 24 last month, and is hosting the Chinese flag.

The Times of India (ToI) reported that the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) even carried out a patrol last month in Bhutan, imposing high security threats to India.

However, the Bhutanese Embassy in New Delhi is reported to have refused to comment regarding the Chinese intrusion.

“Bhutan is having boundary talks with China. We have not be able to demarcate the boundary,” said the Embassy, and has maintained that no Embassy officials could comment on boundary related issues.

Media from inside Bhutan haven’t reported about the ongoing Chinese intrusion. Also, the Bhutanese authority has remained silent.

Last year, Chinese PLAs entered Bhutan and operated a military camp from May 25-Oct 5.

Until 2010, the area of Bhutan was 46,500 sq. km Chinese intrusion resulted in seizer of 8,229 sq. km from the northern belt of Bhutan, surprisingly downsizing the country’s area to 38,390 sq. km.

According to Dr Govinda Rizal, who has been seriously researching on Bhutan-China border issues, there are chances that Bhutan might lose another 4500 sq. km or up to 10 percent of the country’s area, if Bhutan fails to scientifically resolve the longstanding boundary disputes with its northern giant.
TOI news are not true unless and until it shows India in bad colours.

Back
Top Bottom