What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

yea right BD military members' will be in india :omghaha: :omghaha:

Who said that? Millions of BDs are in India illegally, and some of their friends & families back there in BD will have connections in BD Govt. & military. Hence, a revolution will happen inside BD in favor of India.....we don't need to do anything. :D
Read the post:

BD will be pulled on India's side automatically from inside...remember those many millions of illegal immigrants you call "Flying lungi commandos"?? Where they will go? Those Chinese bombs will fall in their heads also....so there will be a revolution in BD both from outside by those Flying lungi commandos, and from inside by their relatives, friends, & families inside BD...many of them might be in BD military or Govt. Rest you know...if BD Govt. remains indifferent to the threats of their own people, then the Govt. will be toppled by the "Flying Lungi Commandos Bachao Committee"!!! :omghaha: :rofl:

Who said that? Millions of BDs are in India illegally, and some of their friends & families back there in BD will have connections in BD Govt. & military. Hence, a revolution will happen inside BD in favor of India.....we don't need to do anything. :D
Read the post:

BD will be pulled on India's side automatically from inside...remember those many millions of illegal immigrants you call "Flying lungi commandos"?? Where they will go? Those Chinese bombs will fall in their heads also....so there will be a revolution in BD both from outside by those Flying lungi commandos, and from inside by their relatives, friends, & families inside BD...many of them might be in BD military or Govt. Rest you know...if BD Govt. remains indifferent to the threats of their own people, then the Govt. will be toppled by the "Flying Lungi Commandos Bachao Committee"!!! :omghaha: :rofl:

how about opposite ? may ask for new revolution to get those areas (where BDian live) liberate from evil india :devil:

1. since when Hong hu becomes indian ? :cheesy:
2. want me to link for shooting BSF ? I hope not :smokin:
1. Total comprehension disaster :rofl: Done with your english skills :D
2. Ya sure go head lets see who can fetch more links. Last thing you want BSF shooting valters links in this Bhutan thread ;) if you still insists be my guest

Do check with China if they are soooo eager to connect with the mighty & rich Bangladesh, that they will risk a war by intruding into Bhutan & then India to connect with Bangladesh. :omghaha: They didn't support Pakistan also during any war....and BDs are jumping up & down. :D They know how to mind their own business.

how about opposite ? may ask for new revolution to get those areas (where BDian live) liberate from evil india :devil:

awwww...first, they left their country and crossed-over to become an Indian, they couldn't survive in BD. Now why they would want to re-join BD again to suffer? And if they do in the name of their religion....then you know.....as you said: "Evil India" ;)

1. Total comprehension disaster :rofl: Done with your english skills :D
2. Ya sure go head lets see who can fetch more links. Last thing you want BSF shooting valters links in this Bhutan thread ;) if you still insists be my guest

1. LOL bro check my earlier post, i said Indian discussed about Israeli missile then you said if i had listen to what Hong hu said, so asked you the question that when Hong hu became indian , you have comprehension disaster :omghaha:
2. so you do not mind news of BSF got attack because many opposition killed ? :D

awwww...first, they left their country and crossed-over to become an Indian, they couldn't survive in BD. Now why they would want to re-join BD again to suffer? And if they do in the name of their religion....then you know.....as you said: "Evil India" ;)

who said they want to re-join BD ? :devil:

so you do not mind news of BSF got attack because many opposition killed ? :D

who said they want to re-join BD ? :devil:

1. Because of good relations with AL Govt. India has restrained BSF from using live ammunition on those criminals, that's why they are attacking BSF as they know BSF won't fire. But things will come back to normalcy, i.e. duck-shooting, as BSF will not be restrained for long.

2. Where they will go? If those illegal immigrants in India try to liberate themselves, then either they will try to create a separate country or they will try to re-join with BD....both are not possible....they will be liberated from the burden of this world :D Don't underestimate Evil India ;)
And then we will ask..."Ab tera kya hoga BD?" :yay:

1. Because of good relations with AL Govt. India has restrained BSF from using live ammunition on those criminals, that's why they are attacking BSF as they know BSF won't fire. But things will come back to normalcy, i.e. duck-shooting, as BSF will not be restrained for long.

2. Where they will go? If those illegal immigrants in India try to liberate themselves, then either they will try to create a separate country or they will try to re-join with BD....both are not possible....they will be liberated from the burden of this world :D Don't underestimate Evil India ;)
And then we will ask..."Ab tera kya hoga BD?" :yay:
1. Under AL Govt. more border killing took place than BNP Govt.
2. nah we do not want them, they must liberate those area from india :whistle:

1. LOL bro check my earlier post, i said Indian discussed about Israeli missile then you said if i had listen to what Hong hu said, so asked you the question that when Hong hu became indian , you have comprehension disaster :omghaha:

Your reply reflects the quality of your education system or the lack of your reading skills or your ignorance to accept mistake . Either way its pity :woot:
Here have some real world education and then read my post again.
Definition of the likes of | Collins English Dictionary

And my post
1. Well then get to info or dont talk about it :rofl: and you should use your brain to trust something or someone. If you are listening to likes of Hong hu. God bless you. What can i say

2. Do you want me post link for shooting vaulters ??? I hope not :smokin:
hoping it might make sence to you. Off-course a normal brain function is required too :omghaha:
2. so you do not mind news of BSF got attack because many opposition killed ? :D

Yu seems quite happy about civilians attacking BSF when they ( BSF ) are ordered not to use lethal force. So couldn't I be happy about hundreds of intruders killed over the years :rofl:
And if i go the road you are going the link you posted has some nice statements. I hope you have read it before posting ;)

I think this is a bad journalism...I dont see a reason why India will cut subsidies to Bhutan if she buys some 20 buses from China...This seems to be all mixed up an hypothetical...

What the hell the govt. is doing looks like congress wants to screw everything before leaving so that it would be impossible for NDA to fix everything...
Bhutan ties with India are not that weak but our govt must be careful about the diplomacy they play with our neighbors especially with our close friend's like Bhutan. Bad diplomacy all I can say.

What the hell the govt. is doing looks like congress wants to screw everything before leaving so that it would be impossible for NDA to fix everything...
Bhutan ties with India are not that weak but our govt must be careful about the diplomacy they play with our neighbors especially with our close friend's like Bhutan. Bad diplomacy all I can say.

Till few years India was taken as ziplock like our PM. That's why all puny countries started to double deal. This move sends a message long overdue.

WE ARE AN ELEPHANT - SLOW AND FLAILING BUT WE REMEMBER EVERYTHING - ANGER US ENOUGH AND WE CAN STOMP OUT A LION!

Your reply reflects the quality of your education system or the lack of your reading skills or your ignorance to accept mistake . Either way its pity :woot:
Here have some real world education and then read my post again.
Definition of the likes of | Collins English Dictionary

And my post

hoping it might make sence to you. Off-course a normal brain function is required too :omghaha:

poor you , it went over your head again :laughcry: i said Hong hu name should not be mentioned at first place because i said indian who discussed it, oh buddy you are hilarious :omghaha:

This thread becomes BSF vs BD LUNGI BRIGADES. God bless to this thread. :)

poor you , it went over your head again :laughcry: i said Hong hu name should not be mentioned at first place because i said indian who discussed it, oh buddy you are hilarious :omghaha:

Hahahaha Still ??? or Is it too much to accept to be wrong !!! God bless you. Yu should stick to local language forums clearly english isnt something you understand :laughcry:

Its ok if you don't know something but if don't wana know something & pretend to be smart @ss then you are just an @ss ;)
So go have a urgent crash course and then comeback and quote me :tup: i hope something like that would be available in your country.

Back
Top Bottom