What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

Excellent news... hopefully Bhutan will now start thinking of freeing themselves from the clutches of Chanakyans. China should now try to establish healthy relationships with Bhutan and ensure Chanakyans can never control and blackmail them again like before. Also PLA troops has again been stationed in Bhutan is a good news for me. China should think about establishing some permanent bases within Bhutan even if it requires signing some deals heavily favouring Bhutan. Trust me then in any case of a conflict China can close the Chicken-neck in no time and all the indian troops stranded in NE will be at the mercy of the PLA. :sniper:

@animelive @Luffy 500 @aazidane @BDforever @asad71
Guys your opinions required on this new development. For me its a great news. :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your neighbouring countries some of whom are your allies like Myanmar, North Korea and Pakistan are giving headache to China someway or the another way.

I don't know what heatdaches you're talking about but not the point like India to cut Bhutan oil. And what I mean by backup is that by take India into consideration in our foreign policy, we will be precautious enough not to make big mistake and let India take advantage of us. so will will never slip.

Excellent news... hopefully Bhutan will now start thinking of free themselves from the clutches of Chanakyan. China should now try to establish healthy relationships with Bhutan and ensure Chanakyans can never control and blackmail them again like before. Also PLA troops has again been stationed in Bhutan is a good news for me. China should think about establishing some permanent bases within Bhutan even if it requires signing some deals heavily favouring Bhutan. Trust me then in any case of a conflict China can close the Chicken-neck in no time and all the indian troops stranded in NE will be at the mercy of the PLA. :sniper:

@animelive @Luffy 500 @aazidane @BDforever
Guys your opinions required on this new development. For me its a great news. :yay:

you will make ScopionX[/B] life miserable, that what he don't want to hear. :omghaha:

We just make sure that India won't take avantage of us while we're busy with our enemies, so befriend with India's neighbor is a good investment. ;)

You can keep yourself busy with your enemies till the end of the world if you like, and you have too many powerful enemies to worry about. But why should we unnecessarily get ourselves involved in that mess on the pretext of taking advantage of it? We are on a development path & growing, and we have long way to go...why should we bother to divert from the path and waste our national resources in a war? We spend a small percentage of our GDP on defense to ensure that the GDP remains protected from external threats. ;)

BD's ultimate plan is stay neutral in China-India military conflict. but india will try to involve BD into it because BD almost cut india into two parts and talking about military capability ? you will see it if you want to pull bd by force ;)

BD will be pulled on India's side automatically from inside...remember those many millions of illegal immigrants you call "Flying lungi commandos"?? Where they will go? :D Those Chinese bombs will fall in their heads also....so there will be a revolution in BD both from outside by those Flying lungi commandos, and from inside by their relatives, friends, & families inside BD...many of them might be in BD military or Govt. Rest you know...if BD Govt. remains indifferent to the threats of their own people, then the Govt. will be toppled by the "Flying Lungi Commandos Bachao Committee"!!! :nana: :chilli: :omghaha: :rofl:

Excellent news... hopefully Bhutan will now start thinking of free themselves from the clutches of Chanakyans. China should now try to establish healthy relationships with Bhutan and ensure Chanakyans can never control and blackmail them again like before. Also PLA troops has again been stationed in Bhutan is a good news for me. China should think about establishing some permanent bases within Bhutan even if it requires signing some deals heavily favouring Bhutan. Trust me then in any case of a conflict China can close the Chicken-neck in no time and all the indian troops stranded in NE will be at the mercy of the PLA. :sniper:

India realizes they are losing Bhutan to China Bangladesh has nothing to do but to keep quiet in this matter. I feel the Chinese are also funding the maoists from Myanmar to the Northeast. Too many insurgencies in that region......

Seal Myanmar border to tackle Maoist problem, says BJP - Times Of India

India realizes they are losing Bhutan to China Bangladesh has nothing to do but to keep quiet in this matter. I feel the Chinese are also funding the maoists from Myanmar to the Northeast. Too many insurgencies in that region......

Seal Myanmar border to tackle Maoist problem, says BJP - Times Of India
Hahahaha .... sealing off border with Mayanmar wont solve the maoists problem as they have huge support from lower caste indians. They are on a noble mission to liberate millions of unfortunate dalits and seeing the increase in frequency of attacks by maoists I would say their capabilities are increasing exponentially day by day. Dont believe anything TOI says. They are just good at blaming everything on their neighbours when the fault lies within their state. At least it can be safely ascertained that the maoist insurgency started only because of millenia long persecution of poor dalits by the ones sitting on top of the indian caste system.

Hahahaha .... sealing off border with Mayanmar wont solve the maoists problem as they have huge support from lower caste indians. They are on a noble mission to liberate millions of unfortunate dalits and seeing the increase in frequency of attacks by maoists I would say their capabilities are increasing exponentially day by day. Dont believe anything TOI says. They are just good at blaming everything on their neighbours when the fault lies within their state. At least it can be safely ascertained that the maoist insurgency started only because of millenia long persecution of poor dalits by the ones sitting on top of the indian caste system.

ben trovato señore :rofl:

Excellent news... hopefully Bhutan will now start thinking of free themselves from the clutches of Chanakyans. China should now try to establish healthy relationships with Bhutan and ensure Chanakyans can never control and blackmail them again like before. Also PLA troops has again been stationed in Bhutan is a good news for me. China should think about establishing some permanent bases within Bhutan even if it requires signing some deals heavily favouring Bhutan. Trust me then in any case of a conflict China can close the Chicken-neck in no time and all the indian troops stranded in NE will be at the mercy of the PLA. :sniper:
Chinese should look out for mainland bharot if that happens. we would go for NE ourselves and give them their share of land later :nana:

China only have to make it clear to the pro-Indian king of bhutan that China won't sit ideal if Bhutan keeps on acting as Indian hedge against china. The recent news about Chinese troops inside bhutan IF TRUE ( this is a disputed border for which China is not that assertive on puny Bhutan) I believe would go a long way in sending the message to Pro-Indian elements in Bhutan. Also Chinese economic might can overwhelm Indian influence in Bhutan. Chanakyans have been whining why Bhutan went for Chinese Trucks ditching murir tins from TATA. This is one of the many examples of chinese economic success in Bhutan. All China have to ensure is that business deals with Bhutan is not hampered by chanakyans and Bhutan is as good as out of chanakyan oppression. Win the hearts and minds of the Bhutanese people to make sure Bhutan Tilts china's way or at least remain neutral. :coffee:

1. Well then get to info or dont talk about it :rofl: and you should use your brain to trust something or someone. If you are listening to likes of Hong hu. God bless you. What can i say

2. Do you want me post link for shooting vaulters ??? I hope not :smokin:

1. since when Hong hu becomes indian ? :cheesy:
2. want me to link for shooting BSF ? I hope not :smokin:

BD will be pulled on India's side automatically from inside...remember those many millions of illegal immigrants you call "Flying lungi commandos"?? Where they will go? :D Those Chinese bombs will fall in their heads also....so there will be a revolution in BD both from outside by those Flying lungi commandos, and from inside by their relatives, friends, & families inside BD...many of them might be in BD military or Govt. Rest you know...if BD Govt. remains indifferent to the threats of their own people, then the Govt. will be toppled by the "Flying Lungi Commandos Bachao Committee"!!! :nana: :chilli: :omghaha:

yea right BD military members' will be in india :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom