What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

Bhutan is not stupid enough to cut relation with India..because their main import comes from India and main export goes to India....they also sell electricity to India,many Bhutanese student studied at Indian university,and many bhutanese worked at india also,.india is build a big Hydro plant at Chukha where many Indian worked as engineer,infact i was doing my internship from there,and another two Hydro plant is planned to be build at Bhutan,and believe me they are very kind hearted to indians...but some lungi guys still thinks that bhutan will side with china and attack Chickens neck..
Dream on guys...and one more thing i am from Chickens neck also...:)

Good for you..make sure you get milked by other nations as well..are you a born cow??

We just don't mind as long we can milk India with bigger bottle, 12 billions surplus will sufficent for Bhutan to milk us for several year :cool:, we're not born cow but we have a good cow call India that we can milk :smokin:

India's trade deficit with China balloons to $12 billion - The Times of India

Bhutan is not stupid enough to cut relation with India..because their main import comes from India and main export goes to India....they also sell electricity to India,many Bhutanese student studied at Indian university,and many bhutanese worked at india also,.india is build a big Hydro plant at Chukha where many Indian worked as engineer,infact i was doing my internship from there,and another two Hydro plant is planned to be build at Bhutan,and believe me they are very kind hearted to indians...but some lungi guys still thinks that bhutan will side with china and attack Chickens neck..

In political arena, it's all about interest no matter how you've nicely done or will nicely do, as long as India let Bhutan milk than everything will be fine. If today Bhutan's PM has decide to cozy with China mean something about to change to Bhutan...we don't expect them to be on our side against India but at least not to be India's meatshield against China.

India is totally isolated in South Asia. They are enemies with every single one of their neighbours. Bhutan will be moving closer to China, you can bet your house on it. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan all want our presence to counter Indian bullying.

India is totally isolated in South Asia. They are enemies with every single one of their neighbours. Bhutan will be moving closer to China, you can bet your house on it. Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan all want our presence to counter Indian bullying.

There is a saying in INDIA.. Jab log tumhare khilaf jane lagain... samjho taraki kar rahe ho...(Translation: When people start going against you.. it means you are making progress)

Everyone claims to be friends til the time you are below or equal to them... the moment you start moving ahead from the pack... everyone starts talking ill of you and start grouping to pull you down.. nothing new...

I have said it before and saying again, india is loosing friends and trustworthy neighbour only for its idiotic foreign policy. This is a wrong move and if india tries to regain the excellent and unchallenged control over bhutan it would be delusional. india should learn to respect mutual relations. Or else it will lose more.

We are lions .........mind it

Last edited by a moderator:

If China could spare some naval ships for Indian ocean after making proper arrangements in Pacific ocean and South China Sea. :rofl:

You want Unicef as prove, I gave it to you, what's matter ? you can't handle the true by diverting to other subject :lol:, want more humiliation? next time if you want to open your mouth about China's hunger...just take a look at the mirror first.

It seems you can't take it. It was just one. :what:

There is a saying in INDIA.. Jab log tumhare khilaf jane lagain... samjho taraki kar rahe ho...(Translation: When people start going against you.. it means you are making progress)

Everyone claims to be friends til the time you are below or equal to them... the moment you start moving ahead from the pack... everyone starts talking ill of you and start grouping to pull you down.. nothing new...

Are you try to say that south Asian countries are jealous of India? :lol: your argument is just epic failed: If India make progress, South Asian countries should show respect and not against India, if they don't show respect and against India, it just means something wrong with your progress.

We are lions .........mind it

Lol, want to be tough guy? come to have muscle contest with us. :omghaha:

japanese-muscle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now India must fight a 8 front war against China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Maldives and Bhutan!

Eight front war is just a fairy tale for you guys who suffer from incurable keyboard orgasm syndrome. For the sake of argument,In case of a two front war (again,which is most unlikely) India has developed enough deterrence to avert a defeat.
Instead of putting India into eight front war,I think your generals are burning their midnight oil for a decent proposition for Japan.Don't make their job tougher.

...but Indian govt. has screwed up its relations with Bhutan.

Back
Top Bottom