What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

Its funny actually, we are stealing their allies and neighbors - Myanmar , S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and them ours. HEY WAIT A MINUTE , I THINK WE ARE GETTING A BETTER DEAL!

J-X??you mean stealth one??China can't presently sell J-x(cos they don't have one),may.there is no other Js on sell,apart from J-11(su-30),J-10 and few J-15 might be,nothing have in their inventory...for stealth jets,you should contact with either USA(F-35) or Russia/India for T-50..China didn't ever announce that they're going to sell stealth jets.

Jx =J10, J11, J15, J16 .....

Childish logic. If to go by your logic there is no need for a manned mission in space for a country where people sell their kidney to buy a cell phone.

It's not childish at all, you claimed that Bhutan is better than Nepal, that is because of your actifical aid and assistance, the goal is to keep Bhutan happy enough not to betray India and tilt toward China, so your gorvernment had done at all cost even at the expanse of your poor mal nourished people. And it's your example is more childish, selling kidney to buy a cell phone is just an individual issue, but provide assistant to Bhutan is national issue, you couldn't even see the difference.

Bhutan among the most progressive nations in the world? 40% in India are malnourished? Get your facts right before posting BS

I don't know how true it is but go to have a good read.

India has 40% of world's malnourished: Expert

NEW DELHI: India constitutes 40% of the world's malnourished population and the highest rate of underweight children due to improper implementation of government policies, a global health expert has said.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-30/india/40285772_1_india-policies-global-health-expert

Bhutan was the first nation to send troops in 1962 war.

Though Bhutan's ties with China are bad due to the Chinese arrogance and Bhutan is making great effort to improve ties with China, India should take a page from American foreign policy. Traditional American allies like Thailand making a tilt towards China still USA-Thai ties remain unaffected.

Are you comparing yourself to American? :lol:, India's date with Bhutan is numbered, once Bhutan has normal relation with China..than India will be completely isolated and marginalized. :smokin:

This crap again?

1.) It does not say that 40 % of people in India are mal nourished ..
2.) It does not provide a single peace of statistical date, except the assumption of a Canadian based NGO guy....

I could be wrong but you're still happy with article i guess? :coffee:

Are you comparing yourself to American? :lol:, India's date with Bhutan is numbered, once Bhutan has normal relation with China..than India will be completely isolated and marginalized. :smokin:

Never underestimate us, Chinese dream of stepping into S.Asia is as good as over. You will eat your words very soon .... :lol:

Never underestimate us, Chinese dream of stepping into S.Asia is as good as over. You will eat your words very soon .... :lol:

Don't get me wrong, we're not underestimate you;), we're not dreaming but already stepped into S.A, we're looking forward to see how you gonna challenge us. :smokin:

China conducted first nuclear test when millions died of hunger and people even have no access to rotten food to eat, your Comrade Mao gave atom bomb to hungry China.

Why you posted that link here?

That's because U.S and U.R.S.S were threatening to nuke us, better hunger than wipe out :pop:

Don't get me wrong, we're not underestimate you;), we're not dreaming but already stepped into S.A, we're looking forward to see how you gonna challenge us. :smokin:

That's because U.S and U.R.S.S were threatening to nuke us, better hunger than wipe out :pop:

Don't get me wrong;),why not make a separate thread for all Chinese warnings.

in your wet dream only :lol:

There is going to be an official request from BD Gov, and if your Gov try to become over-smart at that time, than believe me, IA wont be asking for yours permission for the second time, they will just make their way through your puny size, gifted by us country and who ever comes into their way will be bombarded to stone age by IAF.

And you should mark my words on this note, because our 7 states will be at the risk of invasion and occupation by PLA.

So once again, their is not going to be a second request from any gov in BD for transit If any situation like this ever arise! :)

Unlike you, we never preferred millions dying of hunger to keep massive defence preparations. :pop:

You Indians are so naive, our leaders just didn't want China to have same fate as Japan, If we didn't have nukes at that time, probably our population would be less than India for sure: the threat from U.S was so real because we have pissed them in Korea war and support communist faction against them in entire Asia. General Mac Arthur, the hero of WWII got humiliated in Korea war and avocated to nuke China on several occasions.

The funny thing is that you're exactly doing what you just said: let huge Indian population live with mal nourish while keep massive defence preparation against China.:pop:

Back
Top Bottom