What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

do not worry about airforce, within 10 years you will see 5 layer air defense system which will make no-flying zone to the enemy :D

As far I know India can force no-flying zone in BD airspace without crossing border :cheesy:
And if S-400 comes then..... God bless your AF even Hawks will be flying combat missions ;)

As far I know India can force no-flying zone in BD airspace without crossing border :cheesy:
And if S-400 comes then..... God bless your AF even Hawks will be flying combat missions ;)

BAF knows this, we are buying chinese air defence system ;)

Actually what surprised me is that we were providing subsidy to Bhutan ( a foreign country) using Indian tax payer's money. Anyways I don't find any problem with this. If the Bhutanese want to be close to China, then China should foot the bill not India.

lets how many Chinese, Pakistani or BDers who in this forum will say yes to your excellent proposal.

You means Russian replicas. I recommend original stuff ;) get the worth of your money.

ahaha do not talk like foolish, even Turkey is going for chinese air defence system over NATO system :D

ahaha do not talk like foolish, even Turkey is going for chinese air defence system over NATO system :D

I stand correct ;)
Still thats total diffrent case. There China is giving those system at nickels just to get access to NATO network. That wont be the case for you. Yu will have to pay full

I stand incorrect ;)
Still thats total diffrent case. There China is giving those system at nickels just to get access to NATO network. That wont be the case for you. Yu will have to pay full

fixed :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

and your point is ? :bounce:

Unless you are part of Nato buy original ;) hahaaha

Lets get back to topic. We are giving too much importance to your countries may be coming air defence system ;)

Unless you are part of Nato buy original ;) hahaaha

Lets get back to topic. We are giving too much importance to your countries may be coming air defence system ;)

why turkey is going to buy Chinese system when it has Nato option ? :D

why turkey is going to buy Chinese system when it has Nato option ? :D

Post that in that thread ;)
Still why would you ask something that you already know ???

And answer lies in why your country is buying Migs and not Js

Credit facility of 1000 crores, fuel and gas subsidies goes from the pocket of the common man.

Would be good if its converted to something meaningful.

Also Bhutan lotteries are making the majority of revenue apart from the selling of electricity from their hydro plants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom