What's new

Ties strained as India cuts fuel subsidy to Bhutan

First it was Sibal. Later it was Shinde the idiot. Now it is our stupid foreign minister Khurshid. There is no limit to the crazies Congress can install as ministers.
In the last one week, Indian foreign ministry
1) Publicly rejected asylum to Snowden barely a day after they received application(making us look like chamchas)
2) Publicly asserted support to US's spying on our citizens. At least they should have used the fact as a card like the shameless EU is trying to do.
3) Cut off subsidy aid to Bhutan suddenly, making us sound like a bully. At least they should have reduced it by 20% or so.

Khurshid and Shinde should teach at the university on a topic called 'How to alienate a people and your people: Case studies of J&K and Bhutan'. Sibal should teach 'How to screw up things which work well: A case study of IITs'.

There is going to be an official request from BD Gov, and if your Gov try to become over-smart at that time, than believe me, IA wont be asking for yours permission for the second time, they will just make their way through your puny size, gifted by us country and who ever comes into their way will be bombarded to stone age by IAF.

And you should mark my words on this note, because our 7 states will be at the risk of invasion and occupation by PLA.

So once again, their is not going to be a second request from any gov in BD for transit[ B]If[/B] any situation like this ever arise! :)

BD is not Nepal, Bhutan or Maldives :laughcry:

Can you provide me source from UNICEF because many random organizations make lots of random claims about India.

Your comrade Mao gave atom bomb to Chinese when Chinese people even didn't have rotten food to survive.

you want the true but you can't handle the true

Despite health improvements over the last thirty years, lives continue to be lost to early childhood diseases, inadequate newborn care and childbirth-related causes. More than two million children die every year from preventable infections.

UNICEF India - The children - Health

You can't compare BD with Nepal and maldives either.

Bangladesh is Bangladesh and we know it very well.

hold your breath brother, you need your entire army to tackle China, taking additional 5,00,000 army is not good decision :P

hold your breath brother, you need your entire army to tackle China, taking additional 5,00,000 army is not good decision :P

5 lakh or whatever, we are investing Biliions of $$ for some reason into out military, and stationing our top notch fighter jets in northeastern state for a reason, i just told you the truth mate, you believe it or not is another matter.

5 lakh or whatever, we are investing Biliions of $$ for some reason into out military, and stationing our top notch fighter jets in northeastern state for a reason, i just told you the truth mate, you believe it or not is another matter.

Yea i know that. BD also have made counter plan but i can not share , classified :P anyway best of luck :D:tup:

This is what happens to such a vassal state that too of India. Chanakyans have ruined bhutan to such a state and its time chinese come in to balance the situation in Bhutan. If necessary make sure the dalal Pro-Indian Bhutanese king is taken care off. Bhutanese have undergone too much oppression for chanakyan hegemonic wet dreams.

Minor rebuke :lol:, no only terriroty issue but India is equal worry if Bhutan is tilt to China side, we're open our big arms for them. the only way India can fix the problem is begging Bhutan for mercy.:smokin:...that's the consequence of bullying a small nation by cutting fuel or impose economical sanction...practically all South Asians countries have stained tie with India.

If china can get Bhutan to even go for a balance foreign policy and become a neutral country, chanakyan wet dreams of regional hegemony will be vaporized for ever. For now Bhutan is a vassal whose only utility to India is, as a hedge and buffer against China.

If china can get Bhutan to even go for a balance foreign policy and become a neutral country, chanakyan wet dreams of regional hegemony will be vaporized for ever. For now Bhutan is a vassal whose only utility to India is, as a hedge and buffer against China.

We're in process of marginalized India in S.A...it's just matter of time that China-Bhutan relation will be normalized...thanks India bully attude, as I said India's lost is our gain, we don't need to fire a single shot to make friends in S.A....the more stupidity India do to anger its neighbors, the better for us. :smokin:

Bhutan is milking both china and india

Sorry dude, wrong statement, Bhutan isn't milking China as yet but we wouldn't mind neither :cool:

We're in process of marginalized India in S.A...it's just matter of time that China-Bhutan relation will be normalized...thanks India bully attude, as I said India's lost is our gain, we don't need to fire a single shot to make friends in S.A....the more stupidity India do to anger its neighbors, the better for us. :smokin:

Sorry dude, wrong statement, Bhutan isn't milking China as yet but we wouldn't mind neither :cool:

Good for you..make sure you get milked by other nations as well..are you a born cow??

Back
Top Bottom