What's new

Tianjin Blasts: Latest Developments

Volunteers provide water at a hospital for the injured in the explosions in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Aug. 13, 2015. Many local residents volunteered to assist the staff and casualties at hospitals, providing supplies and donating blood for the injured. (Xinhua/Zhang Chenlin)

A volunteer provides private car transfer and food at a hospital for the injured in the explosions in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Aug. 13, 2015. Many local residents volunteered to assist the staff and casualties at hospitals, providing supplies and donating blood for the injured. (Xinhua/Zhang Chenlin)

People who were injured after blasts in a warehouse at the Binhai New Area receive treatment at a nearby hospital in Tianjin, China, Aug. 13, 2015. The death toll has climbed to 44 from two massive blasts that ripped through a warehouse in north China's port city of Tianjin as of Thursday noon. A total of 520 people have been hospitalized, including 66 critically injured. [Photo/Sina Weibo]

As you can imagine I have been severely injured to type.
Take care of yourself, friend. Wish you get well soon.

Official news: 44 died include 12 firefighters, 521 injuried and 52 are severe wounded among them.

It's a disaster.

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Our prayers are with you.

‎China‬ dispatched national nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) disposal technicians to ‪Tianjin‬

Yes, PLA NBC Emergency & Rescure Unit had arrived TianJing at noon from BeiJing PLA military region.

11.jpg
22.jpg
33.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg
66.jpg

RIP.:(.

i'll fly to Tianjing in a week. hope things will get better then.

My sincere condolences to the families of every one who got affected by this blast. Is this terrorism or an accident caused by human error?

RIP those who lost their lives. A very tragic incident. Our thoughts and prayers are with our Chinese brothers and sisters.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom