What's new

Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards..

This is one of few cases surfaced , many Pakistani died near Greek waters every year. Majority of cases human trafficker leave illegal immigrant on the mercy of ocean....then many of parents reach supreme court and file the case of missing person.
There are no oceans there,the traffickers use small boats with to many people on board just for profit.
They dont care if human or not,only money.

Our failed economic policy pushing the people to rest their life on mercy of ocean , looking for food for the babies in their nest, which they leave behind.....every time it makes me sad, when read, a boat drown near Greek or Australian waters , ..... think for minute our politicians read news paper or if they read , they take it just another headline....

my own cousins went to greece and spain this way, very sad.
when turkey catches these guys they actuaaly drop them off by the greek border area.

Do you really think they don't fire warning shots?

They do, but desperate migrants just think they can get away.

It is unfortunate.

But one thing worries me; why were these guys trying to get into Greece which is in dumps, from Turkey which is a rapidly growing economy?

Exactly what hit me first.

From turkey to Greece in the current economic climate doesn't make sense.

Are they sure they were only migrants and had no other plans ?

Anyway RIP.

Do you really think they don't fire warning shots?

They do, but desperate migrants just think they can get away.

It is unfortunate.

But one thing worries me; why were these guys trying to get into Greece which is in dumps, from Turkey which is a rapidly growing economy?

They probably have relatives in europe and they just see greece as a crossroad, not a settlement area

There are no oceans there,the traffickers use small boats with to many people on board just for profit.
They dont care if human or not,only money.
Traffickers are terrorist kurds who have camps in greece, and dont be sad for greece, they receive money for every registered illegal from the eu

They probably have relatives in europe and they just see greece as a crossroad, not a settlement area

Traffickers are terrorist kurds who have camps in greece, and dont be sad for greece, they receive money for every registered illegal from the eu
I dont care about the Greeks,i only care about the poor people falling in the hands of traffikers and the Greek coastgard.

They pass through Iran.. any chances they are also in Iranian jails?

Pakistanis anywhere everywhere are fair game for anyone. They can be killed by terrorists, they can be framed on false charges of terrorism by western nations. Anything bad can happen to Pakistanis thanks to our failure in the war on terror. We have failed numerous times to eliminate the taliban and ensure our nation is secure. When things are not safe at home then how do we expect anyone to give us respect abroad.

I have personally seen files of Pakistanis framed on false charges in Canada. Pakistan needs to protect its citizens worldwide. Instead we cannot even provide protection to our citizens within Pakistan. I hate the Taliban for what they have done to my land. Its not just that they kill people. Its their ideology which has impregnated every Pakistanis mind. Today we have silent supporters of the Taliban everywhere. I wish the army would do something to destroy the Taliban rather than sitting like ducks waiting for the militants to strike.

Pakistanis anywhere everywhere are fair game for anyone. They can be killed by terrorists, they can be framed on false charges of terrorism by western nations. Anything bad can happen to Pakistanis thanks to our failure in the war on terror. We have failed numerous times to eliminate the taliban and ensure our nation is secure. When things are not safe at home then how do we expect anyone to give us respect abroad.

I have personally seen files of Pakistanis framed on false charges in Canada. Pakistan needs to protect its citizens worldwide. Instead we cannot even provide protection to our citizens within Pakistan. I hate the Taliban for what they have done to my land. Its not just that they kill people. Its their ideology which has impregnated every Pakistanis mind. Today we have silent supporters of the Taliban everywhere. I wish the army would do something to destroy the Taliban rather than sitting like ducks waiting for the militants to strike.
It is important to organise the diaspora and this should be done by your government, I notice that just recently my government has some works on this issue and even though Azerbaijan is a new country they are also very successful on this one, imagine a Pakistani diaspora just like Jewish-Greek-Armenian one, this would give you a greaaat leverage on many issues

Back
Top Bottom