What's new

Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards..

qamar1990 said:
When turkey catches these guys they actuaaly drop them off by the greek border area.
Why? Why can't they simply deport them back?
If they are really doing this then they are the bigger culprit in this whole sad affair.

pakistani members, before you cover yourself in self pity, do realize that its international border and anybody would have been shot there. I dont think they asked the guys whether they are pakistanis, and then shot.

Its a tragedy, greeks dont have resources to deal with illegal immigrants.

Such devils the greeks are. Killing innocent illegal migrant pakistanis.

my own cousins went to greece and spain this way, very sad.
when turkey catches these guys they actuaaly drop them off by the greek border area.

Looks like thatquite a lot of your family is running away from pakistan and then fighting for pakistan from the safety od non muslim democracies. Kind of strategic depth it seems.

Why? Why can't they simply deport them back?
If they are really doing this then they are the bigger culprit in this whole sad affair.
Turkey does not do that, unlike Greece, Turkey has the right to deport them back and when they try to cross to Greece they ruin the field of Turkish farmers

Turkey does not do that, unlike Greece, Turkey has the right to deport them back and when they try to cross to Greece they ruin the field of Turkish farmers

My post was is response to this post -
Originally Posted by qamar1990
When turkey catches these guys they actuaaly drop them off by the greek border area.

I am not sure if it really happens or not but if it does then it is very shameful. If you catch illegals then deport them back or put them in prison, what's the point of dropping them off by another countries border area?

RIP .... the desperation to leave pakistan people are going to any possible extent

Rather than following SOP at international border, people are blaming Greece BSF :lol: WTF!!!

My post was is response to this post -

I am not sure if it really happens or not but if it does then it is very shameful. If you catch illegals then deport them back or put them in prison, what's the point of dropping them off by another countries border area?

You are right but they dont do that and it is a very serious accusation and plus they dont put illegals on prison, most come to Turkey legally cause Turkey has free visa regime and you only pay some money in the airport if you exceed your 3 month stay so Turkey do not go hunt illegals

How many are trying to go to China illegally?
Many, especially North Koreans but they also try to leave China illegally

Almost no country, especially in Europe, has a shoot to kill policy on virtually anything, let alone unarmed illegal immigrants.

Seems like a racist, 'any excuse to kill poor black men' approach.

You are right but they dont do that and it is a very serious accusation and plus they dont put illegals on prison, most come to Turkey legally cause Turkey has free visa regime and you only pay some money in the airport if you exceed your 3 month stay so Turkey do not go hunt illegals

Many, especially North Koreans but they also try to leave China illegally

I was talking about people from Pakistan, as China is a powerhouse right next door, while Europe is in a recession.

I was talking about people from Pakistan, as China is a powerhouse right next door, while Europe is in a recession.

Are you serious? Still more than 500 million people leave around hunger level in China, what a powerhouse!!!

Back
Top Bottom