What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I mean. There's is soooo much blind hostility I see from some Iranians, it is ridiculous.
My country has a million and one things wrong with it. But I have hope for it because we are actually fighting to change it.
My country was forced into fighting a war that was inevitable from our end, though I don't expect you or ANY other foreign fella to understand it.

But in Iran, it's the opposite, you aren't fighting your demons, some of you folks have this thought in your head that everything is peachy and perfect.... It is not.

There's this ultra-nationalism, with a sectarian colour, a hint of conspiracy, a hatred and mistrust for the outside world.
Your foreign policy, international relations are all very backward.

Mark my words, we will soon defeat our demons, if Iran doesn't change, you won't fight yours.

LOL ! As a Iranian i never ever saw ONE sectarian Iranian ever in my life (except some dumb radical baboons in Qom)

Our armed forces,politicians is free from this sectarianism crap and that is the reason Iran is spared from the violence our neighbours are facing (Duh)

Also, we always tell you to control your borders but you bring some lame excuses. Anyhow seeing that terrorists freely attack your international airports is not suprising us anymore.

Your state is weak, it is a failed state. I thought my own government was incompetent but you guys are something of a different caliber.

Instead of making a military alliance with Iran and creating a mutual and strong partnership Pakistan is whoring around with $hit regimes like the Al Saud and dozens of other terrorist groups and this is what you get... violence.

Its sad to see Pakistan going into the direction of radicalism and terrorism. We wish to have a strong neighbour but your priorities lies elsewhere.

Last edited:
Iran always seems to be in self destruct mode when it comes to international relations.
It's very weird the kind of behaviour exhibited sometimes.

Mullahs in Iran are dumb as $hit, but when comparing to the likes of Pakistan they are brilliant statesmen.

Mullahs in Iran are dumb as $hit, but when comparing to the likes of Pakistan they are brilliant statesmen.

Very true, very true.
Some of ours have been like this since forever, since centuries now.

LOL ! As a Iranian i never ever saw ONE sectarian Iranian ever in my life (except some dumb radical baboons in Qom)

Our armed forces,politicians is free from this sectarianism crap and that is the reason Iran is spared from the violence our neighbours are facing (Duh)

Also, we always tell you to control your borders but you bring some lame excuses. Anyhow seeing that terrorists freely attack your international airports is not suprising us anymore.

Your state is weak, it is a failed state. I thought my own government was incompetent but you guys are something of a different caliber.

Instead of making a military alliance with Iran and creating a mutual and strong partnership Pakistan is whoring around with $hit regimes like the Al Saud and dozens of other terrorist groups and this is what you get... violence.

Its sad to see Pakistan going into the direction of radicalism and terrorism. We wish to have a strong neighbour but your priorities lies elsewhere.

My dear friend...

Do you realise? That the more you talk, the more you cleanly justify my comments.
Didn't I just say all that stuff about blind hostility? Unreasonable discomfort with outsiders?

Your post is yet another example. You are free from sectarianism, conflict between different ethnic background, religious sects because unlike Pakistan, you are not nearly as diverse and unlike Pakistan you did not inherit the kind of mess we did every time something happens in Afghanistan.

And yes, the writ of the government in Pakistan needs to be enforced. And yes, we've failed on our part to get rid of the terrorist, albeit not all of it is our fault, so as long as Afghan soil is used against us, we have to bare the brunt of all such activities.

But calling my state a failed state?
Please think again, since 2007 I've been hearing people say we'd fall. In fact, here and elsewhere I had a bet with people, that Pakistan would overcome all and still stand so many years later and it does. No other nation could've went through what we did and come out optimistic.

We have a naturally good relation with the Saudis, but that we'd like to never get in the way of relations with Iran. But say what you will now, our relations before the revolution were high and now they are at an all time low following all the years after the revolution.

Again like I said, you lot, some of you should really tone down the hostility. I'm saying it for your sake.
Not Pakistan's sake, we have nothing to lose or fear from your aggression.

Thats why you are called Jungibaaz. Perfect Answer .....

That's very kind of you to say matey. My views aren't special or any different from the rest of us Pakistanis, you just have to say the truth of it.

They are living in Persian Empire of Past, they dont wont to accept new realities of the modern world........

I think it's a phenomena of the modern state of Iran. The relations with the outside world deteriorated massively after the revolution. Stayed low, Soviet Union collapsed, American dominance once again supreme. Allied with elements in Lebanon that was a flashpoint for further hostilities. The whole nuclear episode, and the warmongers in the west. The last real ally in the region, Syria is in a mess. Couple that with sanctions, and censorship of media, insert some local media. A good percentage of those who believe in conspiracies now. You have the naturally bad relations now with the Saudis and what not.

It's easy to see why Iran is sometimes hostile to other nations. Let's see if they can get passed it.

Reading these posts has been enlightening. This is what I have gathered:

1) contrary to what many (most?) pakistanis say, they are neither culturally nor genetically Iranian as viewed by Iranians
2) pakistan is a "break-away" state from India. From this realization what pakistanis do is up to them
3) Most Indians are here to troll
4) Iranians have a very high opinion of themselves. A "Us vs the world" sort of mindset
5) A few members have a massive inferiority complex
6) Apparently the Indian subcontinent has a hegemony when it comes to religious tensions

Very true, very true.
Some of ours have been like this since forever, since centuries now.

which centuries?

There are good scholars in Iran. I can give of examples.

Shaykh Tabatabai, composer of al Mizan, and all of his hundreds of students. Who are not much involved in politics there.

One of his students is a genious par excellence they say. Hoosein Nasr in the United States. His son Vali Nasr is a key player on the scene in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom