What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying iran is in a self-destruct mode is very offensive to Iranians here. That is cause of the protest by most of them in this thread.

I know a few Gilaki Sunnis, and dozens of Lur Sunni families
You are mistaking. You can look up this map:

Izady_Religion_Iran_Map.jpg

being a Muslim means being a human. Islam teaches us true humanity. Spirituality.
i dont doubt that.......

@Multani
but that line of thinking,,,is never healthy for a nation state....
neway leave it,,,,,,i'm sure its been discussed to death

Last edited:
saying iran is in a self-destruct mode is very offensive to Iranians here. That is cause of the protest by most of them in this thread.

As a nation it isn't, but their foreign policy is and has been.

i dont doubt that.......

@Multani
but that line of thinking,,,is never healthy for a nation state....
neway leave it,,,,,,i'm sure its been discussed to death

Does india stand for humanity? Of course it does. Dharam teaches englightenment.

Islam is about Spiritualism, not radicalism.

All Indians say be a human first.

So do Pakistani Muslims!

My dear friend...

Do you realise? That the more you talk, the more you cleanly justify my comments.
Didn't I just say all that stuff about blind hostility? Unreasonable discomfort with outsiders?

Your post is yet another example. You are free from sectarianism, conflict between different ethnic background, religious sects because unlike Pakistan, you are not nearly as diverse and unlike Pakistan you did not inherit the kind of mess we did every time something happens in Afghanistan.

And yes, the writ of the government in Pakistan needs to be enforced. And yes, we've failed on our part to get rid of the terrorist, albeit not all of it is our fault, so as long as Afghan soil is used against us, we have to bare the brunt of all such activities.

But calling my state a failed state?
Please think again, since 2007 I've been hearing people say we'd fall. In fact, here and elsewhere I had a bet with people, that Pakistan would overcome all and still stand so many years later and it does. No other nation could've went through what we did and come out optimistic.

We have a naturally good relation with the Saudis, but that we'd like to never get in the way of relations with Iran. But say what you will now, our relations before the revolution were high and now they are at an all time low following all the years after the revolution.

Again like I said, you lot, some of you should really tone down the hostility. I'm saying it for your sake.
Not Pakistan's sake, we have nothing to lose or fear from your aggression.

No. You are wrong, Iran is a diverse country too, we have many ethnicities living together in peace, there hasnt been a religious or sectarian conflict going on in the country, this is due to the fact that we arent cozying up to a bunch of Wahabis that only seek death and destruction through their brainwashing and madrassahs. The very hand that you are shaking (the Al Saud) are responsible for the destruction of Pakistan as a society.

The longer you can (or wont) see this the longer Pakistan will suffer.

Also, not that it is our business but as long as you point your fingers to Afghans,Indians etc you wont go anywhere. You must admit that there are rotten apples within your security apparatus. Chest thumping and shouting ''Pak army zindabad'' will not stop the terrorists from harming you more and more.

Also there is no blind hostility, did Iran-Pakistan ever had any war ? so what hostility ? Most citizens in Iran dont know much about Pakistan, we consider you just a fellow neighbour. There is no hostility towards Pakistan from us Iranians but i can tell there is alot of hostility towards Iran and Iranians from a bunch of brainwashed people in Pakistan, however this is mostly religion related and not historical or cultural (which wouldnt make sense anyway).

Again you are being a blind nationalist, when people refer to Pakistani government as a failed state they mean the government being unable to protect its assets from terrorists, so you are wrong on that.

You my friend, you are the one who must see reality and not vice verca.

No. You are wrong, Iran is a diverse country too, we have many ethnicities living together in peace, there hasnt been a religious or sectarian conflict going on in the country, this is due to the fact that we arent cozying up to a bunch of Wahabis that only seek death and destruction through their brainwashing and madrassahs. The very hand that you are shaking (the Al Saud) are responsible for the destruction of Pakistan as a society.

Also, not that it is our business but as long as you point your fingers to Afghans,Indians etc you wont go anywhere. You must admit that there are rotten apples within your security apparatus. Chest thumping and shouting ''Pak army zindabad'' will not stop the terrorists from harming you more and more.

Also there is no blind hostility, did Iran-Pakistan ever had any war ? so what hostility ? Most citizens in Iran dont know much about Pakistan, we consider you just a fellow neighbour. There is no hostility towards Pakistan from us Iranians but i can tell there is alot of hostility towards Iran and Iranians from a bunch of brainwashed people in Pakistan, however this is mostly religion related and not historical or cultural (which wouldnt make sense anyway).

Again you are being a blind nationalist, when people refer to Pakistani government as a failed state they mean the government being unable to protect its assets from terrorists, so you are wrong on that.

Al Saud doesn't really care much about religion my friend. They are fighting terrorism too in their country.

Also, Pakistan is not in a destruction mode @Jungibaaz because the vast majority of the population is not wahabis, but spiritual like most Iranians, and love culture, language, faith, and history

Al Saud doesn't really care much about religion my friend. They are fighting terrorism too in their country.
They dnt care about religion ofcourse but they are shoving it in other peoples faces for their political,monetary gains.

Also, Pakistan is not in a destruction mode @Jungibaaz because the vast majority of the population is not wahabis, but spiritual like most Iranians, and love culture, language, faith, and history

I appreciate your educated and warm behaviour. But we all wished entire Pakistan displayed this attitude.

You are weird. Serious.

I know; I just like solitude ! :)

If someone offers me a million bucks to live there i would say no. Its one of the areas where there are no street lights and you have to stick your gun out every night.

If you wanna go somewhere in the U.S go to Boston and San Francisco. Amazing food, culture, history, and street life.

I only visited DC, Chicago, Buffalo & NYC !

I was quite fond of Chicago & DC was nice as well but I found a serene kinda feeling in Buffalo & I imagined NYC to be what Lahore's Inner City could look like in say 50 years of senseless development !

I am afraid because of the sunni,shia divide.Islam might split into 2 different religions.

Other religion's has many further sects but they doesnt hate each other this much.

we need to stop this

Pakistan condemn Iran for killing the terrorists that kill innocent men and women everyday.

Nobody died but you bombed our country and we finally retaliated.

They are a brotherly Muslim state.

They are a Muslim state but hardly brotherly, either way they should focus on their western borders anything east is Pakistan's domain. Pakistan has been generous enough to overlook shelling on villages and other nonsense from Iran but there comes a tipping point. :-)

Last edited:
I am afraid because of the sunni,shia divide.Islam might split into 2 different religions.

Other religion's has many further sects but they doesnt hate each other this much.

we need to stop this

it hasn't for 1400 years. sunni and shia both are not homogeneous either

we need to stop this

Why? Is it Muslims or Islam or just a random coincidence?

I know; I just like solitude ! :)

I only visited DC, Chicago, Buffalo & NYC !

I was quite fond of Chicago & DC was nice as well but I found a serene kinda feeling in Buffalo & I imagined NYC to be what Lahore's Inner City could look like in say 50 years of senseless development !

Hope you did not miss the Field museum in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom