What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ! As a Iranian i never ever saw ONE sectarian Iranian ever in my life (except some dumb radical baboons in Qom)

Our armed forces,politicians is free from this sectarianism crap and that is the reason Iran is spared from the violence our neighbours are facing (Duh)

Also, we always tell you to control your borders but you bring some lame excuses. Anyhow seeing that terrorists freely attack your international airports is not suprising us anymore.

Your state is weak, it is a failed state. I thought my own government was incompetent but you guys are something of a different caliber.

Instead of making a military alliance with Iran and creating a mutual and strong partnership Pakistan is whoring around with $hit regimes like the Al Saud and dozens of other terrorist groups and this is what you get... violence.

Its sad to see Pakistan going into the direction of radicalism and terrorism. We wish to have a strong neighbour but your priorities lies elsewhere.

Failed state might be a bit of an extreme judgement. Examples include Somalia, or Syria. Pakistan however is a fully functioning economy with an increasing human resource, and doing pretty well in most spheres including defence. This is a fact brother.

The questionable actions of clerics and the clergy we see today dates back well before Pakistan, well before the British.

That argument can be applied to every country in the world

Reading these posts has been enlightening. This is what I have gathered:

1) contrary to what many (most?) pakistanis say, they are neither culturally nor genetically Iranian as viewed by Iranians
2) pakistan is a "break-away" state from India. From this realization what pakistanis do is up to them
3) Most Indians are here to troll
4) Iranians have a very high opinion of themselves. A "Us vs the world" sort of mindset
5) A few members have a massive inferiority complex
6) Apparently the Indian subcontinent has a hegemony when it comes to religious tensions

If that's what you understood. Then, all I have to say is, it's a typical response I'd expect from you.

Typical.

That argument can be applied to every country in the world

That's true. Including here in the UK for example, not just Islam but all religions, those who claim to know it, often to the opposite of enlightening the common man.

Last time Iran tried to mess with Pakistan their diplomats were slaughtered like dogs it seems they have forgotten because ever since that poll came out that Pakistanis likeIran they have responded with border firings lmao. I think Pakistan should respond with escalating degrees from now on it has looked away long enough.

Tu taliya bajata reh saala. :lol:

They are a brotherly Muslim state.

I think if any country was in Iran place up to now sent thousands troops in Pakistan.

Iran's more worry is Kordestan, Khuzestan, Azerbaijan etc.

Or maybe there is simply no suicide attacks or terrorist attacks coming from Shias to our borders? This has nothing to do with sectarianism, it's solely based on fighting terrorism. There might be some differences in our views on how to fight terrorism, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with being Shias or Sunnis. Everyone who attacks your borders and border guards can be classified as a terrorist, it doesn't matter if they are Sunni, Shia, Hindu, Atheist or Christian.

very good post.

Dude - No matter how much other countries do for Afghanistan, ground realities will remain that NA can't survive without Iran and AT can't survive without Pakistan. And this leverage can be used to twist their arms to stop drugs and support for enemies of each other. But - fact is that Iran will not bother what NA is doing provided it doesn't hurt Iran and serve her objectives, same is the case with Pakistan regarding AT.

excellent analysis. Thanks

2) pakistan is a "break-away" state from India. From this realization what pakistanis do is up to them

In simple terms Pakistan straddle(at juncture of) Geographically, culturally, ethnically and genetically what you can say three Asias(South, Central and West) on top of that there is complex interaction(from food to language) between all of them around Indus(Pakistan) (as all of them at being borders of their respective belts), this complexity alone is enough to give it a uniqueness of its own,

Arab and Iranian Sunni-Shia conflict has destroyed Muslim world. Its time countries like Pakistan come to senses and focus on ways to improve their social structure, perhaps by going back to their roots. We must do what ever it takes to revive Sufism. It thought our ancestors to be peace loving.

Sunnis in Iran are 99% Sufis.

Sufis also make up the majority in the Arab world.

Last edited:
I think it's a phenomena of the modern state of Iran. The relations with the outside world deteriorated massively after the revolution. Stayed low, Soviet Union collapsed, American dominance once again supreme. Allied with elements in Lebanon that was a flashpoint for further hostilities. The whole nuclear episode, and the warmongers in the west. The last real ally in the region, Syria is in a mess. Couple that with sanctions, and censorship of media, insert some local media. A good percentage of those who believe in conspiracies now. You have the naturally bad relations now with the Saudis and what not.
It's easy to see why Iran is sometimes hostile to other nations. Let's see if they can get passed it.
You've sketched the whole Scenario in few lines, their mentality now a days touching their TOES, ....Why they wont realize that we're passing through grim timeline of our history.
Why they dont take the initiative to Deploy their Pasdaran e Inqilab to our Borders, we are already busy in two Fronts??
Is that not a moment of Shame for Iranians - A Group of 2-3 Men have kidnapped their Border Guards within IRAN (not Girl, not Citizens) they kidnapped Border Security Guards within IRANIAN TERRITORY. :o:
I request those Guards to Sit At Home.....Don't raise your fingers on Pakistan to hide your Inability to encounter those savages

Last edited:
Bro Iran is not interested to shoot into Pakistan border, but terrorists from Pakistan bother Iranians.
Even more terrorists come to Iran from Pakistan compared with Afghanistan.

Your terrorists captured 4 Iranian soldiers.

It is good to kill terrorists not just for Iran but for Pakistan.
Fighting against terrorists may save more Muslim lives.

You are missing the big elephant in the room.

Now when the Taliban were on Afghaistan, iran was going to war with Afghanistan. But now that Northern Alliance rules Afghanitan, iran is contended. So, its all about Iranian interests.

Iran doesn't want anti-shia or separatists along its borders.

Baloch people are culturally and linguistically Iranian just like Persians, Gilakis, Lurs and Kurds. You don't need to exclude them from the Iranian Meta-ethnicity just because they're Sunnis

That is correct.

Last edited:
Baloch people are culturally and linguistically Iranian just like Persians, Gilakis, Lurs and Kurds. You don't need to exclude them from the Iranian Meta-ethnicity just because they're Sunnis

Kurds are mostly Sunni too, and Gilakis, Lurs, and Persians have Sunnis among them

We should not give alot of importance to iran and instead fire twice the numbers of rockets fired into Pakistan.

Because apart from the Gas,Iran has nothing more to offer to Pakistan.i would say better stick with the arabs.

Because of mullas in power,Iran today is the most poorest countries among the major oil producing countries.infact there gdp per capita has fallen down to less than 5k and falling as per imf 2014 outlook.Again most probably because of mullas in power.Don't be surprised if within the next 4-5years we surpass them in almost all economic indicators

This is what @Lovelcon and @JonAsad were saying. In today's world, it is the interest of the state that matters. And now with you post I am understanding the argument. Iran itself shows nothing but state interests. So why should Pakistanis, even Shi'a Pakistanis show emotion over state interests toward Iran?

I stll believe in the maxim

Muslim First, Pakistani Second

Last edited:
Kurds are mostly Sunni too, and Gilakis, Lurs, and Persians have Sunnis among them

Gilaks, and Lurs are all shia.
In Iran, sunnis are Turkmen, Balouch, Kurd, and some of Azeris, and Talish, and Farsis, and arabs.

@All Insults and abuse need to be avoided. This is a discussion, we're not here to pass judgements off on an entire group of people and damn them.

I agree, Pakistani identity is even in question for today.progressing beyond a discriminatory view of the world. We are the Muslims of Hindustan, the Muslims towards the west. We're a mixing pot. But the fact that we are now not holding anything sacred and now.

Even if we have no solid history to fall back on, we've proven resilient. I may have a million and one objections to Pakistanis. But the idea of Pakistan is now a tested fortress.

We have a real shot at fulfilling our potential as a nation.

saying iran is in a self-destruct mode is very offensive to Iranians here. That is cause of the protest by most of them in this thread.

Gilaks, and Lurs are all shia.
In Iran, sunnis are Turkmen, Balouch, Kurd, and some of Azeris, and Talish, and Farsis, and arabs.

I know a few Gilaki Sunnis, and dozens of Lur Sunni families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom