What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if any country was in Iran place up to now sent thousands troops in Pakistan.
and what place are you in??? Those killed by terrorists were our own people killed by terrorists in our own country we are already saddened by that incident, who the hell are Iranians to intervene? Plus we have been hearing the same crap from Americans since last 10 years what have they done? Are you guys more powerfull then them? Tommorow if a Sunni is killed by someone in Iran should we start bombing Iran? Would that justify us?

Completely agree. There is no such thing as brotherhood in international politics, only mutual interests.
That's exactly what I've been trying to say regarding the relations between Pakistan and China. There are no permanent friends, only permanent interests. The sooner the Pakistanis realise this the better.

Back on topic. Pakistan seems to be having its hands full what with ceasefire violations on the LoC with India, shelling duels with Afghanistan, scraps with the ANA, and now border violations with Iran! There's the free flow of terrorists too from Pakistan to Xinjiang, China, which the latter is pissed off at, but doesn't want to ruffle Pakistan's feathers at this stage.

The situation on all of Pakistan's borders seems to be deteriorating by the day.

Iran has also problem is its baluchistan but their problem is more of sectarian in nature because those in that Baluchistan are mostly sunnis and that is why Iranian government don't tolerate them and they than often hit back with bomb blasts and are using the porous border between Iran and Pakistan
Or maybe there is simply no suicide attacks or terrorist attacks coming from Shias to our borders? This has nothing to do with sectarianism, it's solely based on fighting terrorism. There might be some differences in our views on how to fight terrorism, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with being Shias or Sunnis. Everyone who attacks your borders and border guards can be classified as a terrorist, it doesn't matter if they are Sunni, Shia, Hindu, Atheist or Christian.

There isnt one. The average Iranian knows nothing about Pakistan and doesnt care about them either. Pakistan has been given a bad rep in the Iranian press for several years now though, particularly within the past 4 years, and especially since last October so there are some general negative associations with Pakistan, mainly poverty and terrorism.
Point those reasons according to you which have bad impact on iranians.??? for several years now though, particularly within the past 4 years, and especially since last October.

That's very much true - Both govt. collectively have enough influence that they can stop the drugs at source (aka Afghanistan) but don't bother to do joint effort. Same is the case with terrorism.

I disagree. It's true that we can do much better than this, but in order to completely halt drug production in Afghanistan, we have to interfere physically which is impossible in current circumstances. It's true that some individuals will benefit from drug trafficking, but no government likes its borders to be safe haven for drug lords and terrorists.

I disagree. It's true that we can do much better than this, but in order to completely halt drug production in Afghanistan, we have to interfere physically which is impossible in current circumstances. It's true that some individuals will benefit from drug trafficking, but no government likes its borders to be safe haven for drug lords and terrorists.

Dude - No matter how much other countries do for Afghanistan, ground realities will remain that NA can't survive without Iran and AT can't survive without Pakistan. And this leverage can be used to twist their arms to stop drugs and support for enemies of each other. But - fact is that Iran will not bother what NA is doing provided it doesn't hurt Iran and serve her objectives, same is the case with Pakistan regarding AT.

Tu taliya bajata reh saala. :lol:
yaar,,,bande ne bina kuch jane,inta ulta pulta,khari khoti sunai sabko........par koi kuch nai bola(ulta thnks aur hami bhari),,,,,now imagine kisi Indian ya Pakistani ne ye sari baatei boli hoti toh is thread pe ab hum nookliaa waa dekh rahe hote,,,,talent toh hai

Exactly. So you actually have no idea about what you're trying to talk about.

Denying that Pakistan is anything but a brake-away territory of India which came about as a post-WW2 colonial invention of the British empire is bogus history.

Shall we now just agree, or agree to disagree about the unrelated stuff?

Actually you have no idea what you are talking about. My post was about religious diversity in India compared to Iran which leads to more religious violence in India.

I never even commented on Pakistan being a 'break' away territory of India.. I do agree with you though, Pakistan is a break away territory of both India (East of Indus) and Afghanistan (West of Indus).

There isnt one. The average Iranian knows nothing about Pakistan and doesnt care about them either. Pakistan has been given a bad rep in the Iranian press for several years now though, particularly within the past 4 years, and especially since last October so there are some general negative associations with Pakistan, mainly poverty and terrorism.
same is the case in Pakistan people here think Iran and USA are playing double game on one hand CIA and iranian intel agency support nothern aliance terrorist on other hand they bark against each other on international media to much of fake rivalry

Who are you to dictate to us who we care about? I am telling you that we Indians care about Shias. The fact that you spelt it "Shiite" says a lot about you.
bhai i am shia chal apna ghar bula mujhe aub visa lgwa ka dai :P ya modi ko bol mujhe RAW ja chief bna dai ya 40 50 sukoi gift kr dai mujhe i promise indina citizen ko nai bomb kro ga par tumhari army ki G zror maro ga :)

wow. From only one border(India) to look after, Pakistan's security situation is degrading to the level of having to be alert at all 3 major borders with India, Afg and Iran. Must be creating a helluva strain for the Armed forces.

We know what you want to hear bharoti, our shias are our problem, they are our people, they shouldn't be anyone else's concern, not bharoti's nor an irani's.

Plot twist: It was zarvan in drag :D

That was fcuking hilarious man :rofl::rofl:

ok @levina I dont see India in between Pakistan and Iranian border why are Indian members here again? Oh yea! Habit!

We are here as international observers :D

Last edited:
Pakistan condemn Iran for killing the terrorists that kill innocent men and women everyday.

14 pages and yet nothing on major news outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom