What's new

Pakistani and Iranian border guards exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame for both Brother Countries PAKISTAN and IRAN .................... US ,INDIA ISRAEL must Laugh over here,they deserve.

Common sense hon!!!
Iran is our friend so India is worried for its friend, as simple as that. :coffee:
100% right . India is Iran friend . Iran should help India even more . at the end of day India is paying Iran with gold for oil it buys from Iran .
Sanctions dodge: India to pay gold for Iran oil, China may follow — RT News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vD8Y1jLo58http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vD8Y1jLo58

as Iranian i thank India . and i think we should sing security agreement for future cooperation with India and help India on any way as we can .

Common sense hon!!!
Iran is our friend so India is worried for its friend, as simple as that. :coffee:
or nosy neighbour poking its nose everywhere and then claiming we reap what we sow when they (nosy neighbours) are the ones who dropped in the seeds?

They are better than 70% of Asian goverments.
Honestly, apart from North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria and maybe a couple more, I don't see which country is doing worse than Iran. So your number is wrong, as usual.

Ah a little exercise, keeps the barrels clear.

It's like Bhutan or Myanmar for us. How many Indians know anything about these two countries?

People know a lot about Bhutan in India. Indians are the largest group of tourists that visit Bhutan every year. Being the only country that can enter Bhutan through road, All you have to do is take your ride through with a national ID proof. The authorities will welcome you.

Where did I blame Pakistan? I just said that Pakistan's borders are under fire. Things need to stabilize soon or matters can come to a head.
Even if you didn't, your words can imply such a thing. I suggest you choose your words carefully, if you truly don't mean such a thing.

News coming in, after Iran Border guard fire which kill a Pakistani soldier, Pakistan has respond attacked Iranians !!!

Iranian Mullahs out of control as usual.

These are the serious issue and need to be addressed by the GOP

pakistan military has gone rogue. Attacking India, Iran, and Afghanistan yet claiming they are innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom