What's new

Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards..

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards.
Saturday, July 27, 2013 2:02:47 PM |
Staff Report

MANDI BAHAUDDIN: Three Pakistani migrants were killed and four others wounded as they came under fire from Greek border guards.

According to reports, the Pakistani nationals were illegally trying to sneak into Greece from Turkey when they were spotted by border security forces, who opened fire. As a result, three Pakistanis were killed and four others were injured.

Family of Zafar, a resident of Mandi Bahauddin, who was among the dead, called upon Pakistani authorities to bring back the body of his son.

The aggrieved family says that it was informed about the attack by another Pakistani, who too was trying to enter Greece. – SAMAA

Three Pakistani migrants shot dead by Greek border guards | SAMAA TV

Greek BSF kill three Pakistanis, injure four | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Sad incident.They were just poor people.
Rest in peace.

That's bad. Why can't they fire the warning shots first? RIP

That's bad. Why can't they fire the warning shots first? RIP

Do you really think they don't fire warning shots?

They do, but desperate migrants just think they can get away.

It is unfortunate.

But one thing worries me; why were these guys trying to get into Greece which is in dumps, from Turkey which is a rapidly growing economy?

Do you really think they don't fire warning shots?

They do, but desperate migrants just think they can get away.

It is unfortunate.

But one thing worries me; why were these guys trying to get into Greece which is in dumps, from Turkey which is a rapidly growing economy?

Apparently their final destination was some where else in Europe-

Im sure they shot to kill,believe me Greek border gards dont give **** about human life.
They threw people in sea when they tried to cross over in a boat from Turkey,seen footage somewhere.
I will try to find it.

This is one of few cases surfaced , many Pakistani died near Greek waters every year. Majority of cases human trafficker leave illegal immigrant on the mercy of ocean....then many of parents reach supreme court and file the case of missing person.

Greek BSF are almost as savages as Indian BSF

Back
Top Bottom