What's new

Three Chinese army officers refused visas

And regarding the 1962 war have u forgetten the 1000 chinese ***** kicked by indian army bcoz china suffered the casuality of around 1000 and also have u forgetten the 6700 chinese army ***** kicked hardly and then killed by a small country called vietnam so i would advice when 6700 & 1000 of ur chinese army butt kicked badly in a war, be a man, not a bad loser, move on and you got more respect this way

Oh well, i guess India won the war of 1962:lol: no further comment.
And by any chance you are vietnamese, i thought its a debate between Chinese and Indians, please show me a creditable source that China lost the war against vietnam to support your claim, no WIKI please, we all know how reliable it is.:argh:
PS, games like A kid got beat up by B kid, A kid crying in tears, so what you got beaten by C kid is quite amusing, loser mentality in full display, Grow up please.:lol:

Guys!

What all this stupid numbers about? 3 denied for one?:blah:

Even if it was 1000 they"d be denied thats all ,whats so big about it?:bounce:

They"ve refused Visa for one our military men so we"re going to suspend our defence exchanges with China ,until the matter is solved.:pop:

Most importantly why are we trying to exaggerate the news by posting Demotivators along?

Chinese's one refusal based on Principles is weightier than Indian 3 refusals based on frustration.

Now go figure who got the slap ;)

Thats a good response from India, but Jana sees the other way, now lets think the way Jana thinks, and then in that case we have given pakistan lot more than a slap, remember 1971 & kashmir will always belong to india.

633967468516590855-Payback.jpg

Whats the purpose of this picture,are we all that silly to assume this news as payback or some diplomatic victory?:tdown:

Its expected as ,Its was obvious until the matter is solved the defense exchanges will be put on hold.

lol.. I love this forum more when people fight on strange things... You denied one we denied three.. Is this something on which one should happy over extra numbers?.. lol
@topic: The only thing I see is that Chinese government always play a psychological game when it comes J&K or AP.. They play a game and then retract and do a damage control.. This way they simply keep Indian stance on dubious stand.. To think China as friend or foe.. Indian "Hyperactive" media simply start singing Enemy tune against China and Chinese finishes the matter there itself... They are always on upper hand on this psychological cum dplomatic game..While we behave emotional..

One slap from China indian heads are still spinning. India don't know what to do other than pathetic 1:3 formula. I am sure south block is shinning on two front war that Deepak Kapoor was talking about few months back. Only for cheap indian consumption. But ordinary indians will never know how they are and will pay for being uncle b i t c h or they call it regional partner.

One slap from China indian heads are still spinning. India don't know what to do other than pathetic 1:3 formula. I am sure south block is shinning on two front war that Deepak Kapoor was talking about few months back. Only for cheap indian consumption. But ordinary indians will never know how they are and will pay for being uncle b i t c h or they call it regional partner.

belated welcome to u n ur much awaited post.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

every time these type of threads come up, i miss american racism against both india and china. it doesn't hurt us at all but reminds us who the real enemy is.

every time these type of threads come up, i miss american racism against both india and china. it doesn't hurt us at all but reminds us who the real enemy is.

You have seen only half of it. Yes uncle is no ones friend. But then again india is not Chinese friend either. But in 1962 war with China, india ran to uncle and uncle sided with india. so learn your lesson history and present.

You have seen only half of it. Yes uncle is no ones friend. But then again india is not Chinese friend either. But in 1962 war with China, india ran to uncle and uncle sided with india. so learn your lesson history and present.

of course, india and china are not allies but neither can we afford to be enemies. cool down, take a chill, and focus on our jobs.

Welcome you great historian... (If and big If) US helped us and still we lost badly? US helped us while we are better with its cold war enemy USSR... great logic.. The same US brought its Naval ship with N laded after 3 years.. :hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom