Jaswal.jpg

yes definitely it is the same Indian members
Thanks for admitting that.
but sometime we indulge in such brotherly affection
:eek:
China on the other hand is digging up new corpses
As if Bharat never does this.
sometime I think they r not even worth propaganda's
One will eventually start believing so when their propaganda backfires.

they dont say china dont interfere in kashmir.

:eek:

they say abt the trade

Trade? You want trade with a country that sells junks and 2nd grade goodies and toys? You can’t develop strong ties in the true sense in the field of cultural exchange, trade, international politics etc with a nation that a powerful institution, such as army, of your country holds grudges against. Not only does it holds grudges, it seems more than willing to avail an opportunity to show the world that it has no plan to bridge the gap between the two countries.

Plus, Bharat is siding with the US in regional affairs, a country which simply doesn’t seem to swallow the bitter pill that one day it’ll be surpassed by China on a number of fronts. Of course, China still got a mighty long way to go but symptoms worry you more than the ailment itself.

Bharat would rather have responded positively to a negative act of the Chinese (negative according to bhartis) by issuing visas to the Chinese officers straight away when Bharti officer was refused, and hence activating an atmosphere of attraction between the two countries rather than causing repulsion.
I know the pendulum has to swing both ways, but if you in some rare situations take heart and manage to make it ‘swing one way’, a positive result can be expected.

both nation cant afford war.

Agreed, even Asia can’t afford it. World can’t afford it.

indian general said earlier abt two front war,2 sqd of mki's near china morder,deployment of missiles near china border.do u think all this is done for love with china.misguided thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did nothing good by saying this. Generals are supposed to be arrogant on the battlefield, not while giving statements at media forums… same goes for Pakistani generals.
ya whole world can do!!!!!! wikileaks tell a lot abt masked face

Wikileaks isn’t an angel, it’s just a website. And the documents are about the role of ISI, a spy agency like RAW, CIA etc. When I say Bhartis are masked face, I mean the Bhartis who say they want to be friends with China but when their generals give statements against China they celebrate and brag about it.

Which Indian members are you talking of?

Your fellow Bharti member has answered you.>> "yes definitely it is the same Indian members..."

Show me a Chinese loving Indian

Don’t yell; I know you don’t love China.

I will show you a Chinese in disguise or a case of terminal schizophrenia.

Now as I’ve agreed with you, would please show me a Chinese in disguise?
:cheers:

What I am curious about is why are we still engaged in so much nationalistic mudslinging when this has already been proven to be fake news?

Chinese's one refusal based on Principles is weightier than Indian 3 refusals based on frustration.

Now go figure who got the slap ;)

Yea lol,Dalai Lama was tickling us and we thought it was China,so we slapped them.
:D

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here.

The world is watching it independently and what the world is seeing is the word "KASHMIR" which has been made basis for Chines refusal to Indian Army high ranked officer.

This small gesture of China is surely playing a part to highlight the fact that Kashmir is DISPUTED territory and needs solution if they the world wants to see a peaceful region.

Now if India even refuse all visas to Chinese Officers it will be seen as act of saving your bruised Indian ego which can not be repaired though but you can have some face saving in front of your public.

It can not give any sleeplessness to China neither your refusal can affect Chinese health.

seriously so much brouhaha coming from a satellite state.tch tch...

Back
Top Bottom