What's new

Three Chinese army officers refused visas

I saw this line Some where in the PDF.

Hindi Cheeni Bhai bhai lol :rofl::rofl:

Yeah they are bhai bhai but saotely lol :rofl:

British who have severely criticized Pakistan have offered aid in excess of 100 million dollars and not to speak of Americans who are actually running your country. And your best buddies ,world second largest economy have offered u a paltry sum less than 10 million dollars. This is China Pakistan friendship at their best. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is good that your mask is off and you are just one more Chinese albeint with better English language skills.

Yes... those horrible Chinese people who wear masks to hide their true identity.

Is this a movie you're writing, based on bad stereotypes and prejudices?

British who have severely criticized Pakistan have offered aid in excess of 100 million dollars and not to speak of Americans who are actually running your country. And your best buddies ,world second largest economy have offered u a paltry sum less than 10 million dollars. This is China Pakistan friendship at their best. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is a lot more than 10 million and secondly Chinese are eyeing for the reconstruction of whole flood devasted areas which will turn into a massive expensive project. On all fronts CHinese have assisted us well and we have no complains even if they were to commit $0 in flood relief. Apparently you did not read about billions of dollar spent without winning much goodwill for america. The Pakistani nation is not blind to its friends and foes. And unfortunately for america our loyalities are not for sale against some greenback!

Chinese's one refusal based on Principles is weightier than Indian 3 refusals based on frustration.

Now go figure who got the slap ;)

You mean like the principles of Tiannamen square, what do you expect from a country that kills its own people.

You mean like the principles of Tiannamen square, what do you expect from a country that kills its own people.

Want to have a go at China-bashing too?

Want to talk about the tens of thousands of people massacred in Kashmir by Indian forces?

I thought not.

It is a lot more than 10 million and secondly Chinese are eyeing for the reconstruction of whole flood devasted areas which will turn into a massive expensive project. On all fronts CHinese have assisted us well and we have no complains even if they were to commit $0 in flood relief. Apparently you did not read about billions of dollar spent without winning much goodwill for america. The Pakistani nation is not blind to its friends and foes. And unfortunately for america our loyalities are not for sale against some greenback!

Will the Chinese be putting their own money in reconstructing Pakistan. This devastation is nothing but a great business opportunity for the Chinese.
A country that sell u weapons will earn your goodwill but a nation that is pouring in billion of dollar at such time of Tragedy seems like a foe to you. How hilarious.

Want to talk about the tens of thousands of people massacred in Kashmir by Indian forces?

I thought not.

So you mean Tiannamen square was a foreign hand ???? Further I do not enjoy China bashing. My response was to Chinese basing their actions on principles. As far as China is concerned, lets just drop the topic of principles

Oh well, i guess India won the war of 1962:lol: no further comment.
And by any chance you are vietnamese, i thought its a debate between Chinese and Indians, please show me a creditable source that China lost the war against vietnam to support your claim, no WIKI please, we all know how reliable it is.:argh:
PS, games like A kid got beat up by B kid, A kid crying in tears, so what you got beaten by C kid is quite amusing, loser mentality in full display, Grow up please.:lol:
When did i say india won the 1962 war i just talked about the casuality in chinese side bcoz u are talking about the death of 3000 indian soilders without talking about the chinese casuality and regarding the vietnam war

Hanoi's post-incursion depiction of the border war was that Beijing had sustained a military setback if not an outright defeat. Most observers doubted that China would risk another war with Vietnam in the near future. Gerald Segal, in his 1985 book Defending China, concluded that China's 1979 war against Vietnam was a complete failure: "China failed to force a Vietnamese withdrawal from [Cambodia], failed to end border clashes, failed to cast doubt on the strength of the Soviet power, failed to dispel the image of China as a paper tiger, and failed to draw the United States into an anti-Soviet coalition." Nevertheless, Bruce Elleman argued that "one of the primary diplomatic goals behind China's attack was to expose Soviet assurances of military support to Vietnam as a fraud. Seen in this light, Beijing's policy was actually a diplomatic success, since Moscow did not actively intervene, thus showing the practical limitations of the Soviet-Vietnamese military pact. ... China achieved a strategic victory by minimizing the future possibility of a two-front war against the USSR and Vietnam."

So if u say diplomatic success as victory in a war i dont feel anything wrong calling u as an idiot

link:Chinese Invasion of Vietnam

When did i say india won the 1962 war i just talked about the casuality in chinese side bcoz u are talking about the death of 3000 indian soilders without talking about the chinese casuality and regarding the vietnam war

So if u say diplomatic success as victory in a war i dont feel anything wrong calling u as an idiot

link:Chinese Invasion of Vietnam

Global security, a neutral source? are you kidding me, a well known anti-Chinese site? try again cos you won't find any to support your idiotic claim. :argh:
As i said before, don't play your off post game of relating something like a kid's play, grow up please unless you admit you are vietnamese:lol: and then we can carry on with the discussion of China-vietnam war.

Bottom line=you got your a@s kicked in 1962, come back and talk to me when you able to get your 'Sweet Revenge" until then you remain as a man with a "sore a@s" period.:lol: :partay:

I thought not.

Tell us those figures also where protesters at Tian Square killed the no. of PLA or Civilians?
And also, the figures of the no. Civilians in Kashmir are killed by the so called innocent people (Indians, read Terrorists)??
fyi, Indian Army is fighting with Jehadi & Terrorists in Kashmir unlike Chinese.

China needs India a lot more than they think.On all major international platforms India is usually the only major power to have common ground with China.Unlike China most of the worlds leading powers (US allied and Russia) have very comfortable relationship with India thus giving her a host of nations to dance with.In contrast China does not even have a single high profile friend to come to its need..You can grow big but however big you become you just wont be able to impose yourself on the world all alone.
India in recent times is the only major power which often takes similar stands as China and itwill be in her(Chinas ) best interests that it remains that way

Remeber India always has the choice to realign its strategic outlook with major nations unlike China

Guys!

What all this stupid numbers about? 3 denied for one?:blah:

Even if it was 1000 they"d be denied thats all ,whats so big about it?:bounce:

They"ve refused Visa for one our military men so we"re going to suspend our defence exchanges with China ,until the matter is solved.:pop:

Most importantly why are we trying to exaggerate the news by posting Demotivators along?

me to share the same thought ... but people here are pumped up that we did this...

by the way this is my first post.. hi to all.. :wave:

China needs India a lot more than they think.On all major international platforms India is usually the only major power to have common ground with China.Unlike China most of the worlds leading powers (US allied and Russia) have very comfortable relationship with India thus giving her a host of nations to dance with.In contrast China does not even have a single high profile friend to come to its need..You can grow big but however big you become you just wont be able to impose yourself on the world all alone.
India in recent times is the only major power which often takes similar stands as China and itwill be in her(Chinas ) best interests that it remains that way

Remeber India always has the choice to realign its strategic outlook with major nations unlike China

Nobody is seeing India as a threat! India is just another league of power. 2nd grader!

This is not the case of China!

Nobody is seeing India as a threat! India is just another league of power. 2nd grader!

This is not the case of China!

that means even a second grader can make u dance on its tune,if 1st graders r like this,we have no problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom