What's new

Three Chinese army officers refused visas

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here.

The world is watching it independently and what the world is seeing is the word "KASHMIR" which has been made basis for Chines refusal to Indian Army high ranked officer.

This small gesture of China is surely playing a part to highlight the fact that Kashmir is DISPUTED territory and needs solution if they the world wants to see a peaceful region.

Now if India even refuse all visas to Chinese Officers it will be seen as act of saving your bruised Indian ego which can not be repaired though but you can have some face saving in front of your public.

It can not give any sleeplessness to China neither your refusal can affect Chinese health.

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here
i already replied u ,i cant change the thinking of any person.u see wats ur mind want to c.accept it or not.
The world is watching it independently and what the world is seeing is the word "KASHMIR" which has been made basis for Chines refusal to Indian Army high ranked officer

world is eyeing on 200 billion dollar nuclear market which india will provide(dont forget the cameron remarks.rest u can think.

This small gesture of China is surely playing a part to highlight the fact that Kashmir is DISPUTED territory and needs solution if they the world wants to see a peaceful region.
let c,whether my above answer is true or ur self made stories

Now if India even refuse all visas to Chinese Officers it will be seen as act of saving your bruised Indian ego which can not be repaired though but you can have some face saving in front of your public.

It can not give any sleeplessness to China neither your refusal can affect Chinese health
this is wat i m saying ,it doesnt create anything new in indo-china relations.this is wat we r watching frm few months and indian general have already told that we have to prepare ourself for two front war.wat u think he was saying abt friendship with china.it will just give india-u.s relations more stronger.btw

just relax,ur anti indian mentality helps us to explain well,it doesnt irritate us.

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here..

Needless point scoring? :tdown:

The world is watching it independently and what the world is seeing is the word "KASHMIR" which has been made basis for Chines refusal to Indian Army high ranked officer.

It can not give any sleeplessness to China neither your refusal can affect Chinese health.

This visa issue between India China is such a small and insignificant issue that majority of the world won't even take notice. Forget the rest of the world, even India and China will forget it in the next few days.

Still the slap is on the face of our eastern neighboure and we still can hear the sound here.

Now Flaming are we??

Well if you consider it is not as big..as the one you recently received from your western conjoined twin..who depends on you for all its supplies...almost humiliated in you US..but I guess you must be used to it by now.

Well if I remember correctly ..Chinese tried a similar stunt with stapled visas...a few months back..what happened ..nothing!!..they had to fall in line ...once we threatned to do same for Tibeteans.

Well even this diplomatic response is much more than what your foreign office gave..in some of the previous incidents(like Cameron fiasco) ..so better you do not judge.

Chinese's one refusal based on Principles is weightier than Indian 3 refusals based on frustration.

Now go figure who got the slap ;)

first of all it is funny to see pakistanis who are humiliated by us,uk and even afghan leaders on a monthly basis talking about india "getting slapped" because china denied visa to an army officer. And about banning visa on principles,this act of china(who have previously allowed generals controlling disputed territory)of denying visa while we are having mutual military exchanges is not acceptable to us and we responded aptly by denying visa to three chinese military officers .A tit for tat response and both nations will move on as usual,without hampering further relations.Compare this with policies of pakistan and you will realise who is getting slapped internationally -david cameroon stating "pakistanis are terrorists"and pak president shamelesly visiting uk with begging bowl for flood victims!hillary clinton warning "action on pakistan" next time when some pak psycho blow up anything in usa and pakistan asking for more aid and flood relief.Learn something from india how to respond when someone try to humiliate.

3000 plus VS 1 :rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo: Great deal!!:lol:
What 3000 vs 1? Cant you read?
In early 1987 Beijing's tone became similar to that of 1962, and with the Indian Army refusing to stand down, Western diplomats predicted war.
The Indian response to the Chinese buildup was Operation Falcon and involved movements across the Sino-Indian border. Among the more interesting deployments, using Mi-26 heavy lift helicopters, was that of Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs)and some armour in North Sikkim in the east and Demchok in the west. These two were viewed as particularly threatening by the PLA because they seemed to indicate that India had moved from a strategy of defence in its own territory to that of a larger offensive involving all of Arunachal Pradesh.

Read that?

I hope you will able to convince yourself with that.
Btw, moral victory means nothing in the real world.:smitten:
Lol, lookie lookie whoz tallkin' bout Morals!

What 3000 vs 1? Cant you read?

Read that?

Lol, lookie lookie whoz tallkin' bout Morals!

Boy, i thought you are smarter than that or you just doing your old Indian misleading tactic?
You quote my post about 1962 with your so-called moral victory for WIKI:no: even from your unreliable source=Casualties and losses
1 killed 9 wounded on China side[1] 4 killed on India side[2], and you claim victory?
Regarding the 1962 cake war, we kill more than 3000 plus of yours.
So now you understand what i mean by 3000 plus to one?
The so-called skirmish that you Indians claim were nothing more than some face saving make up stuff good for moral victory for Indians only, it won't even take notice in the real world period.
When you got your butt kicked badly in a war, be a man, not a bad loser, move on and you got more respect this way.

Oh noes! What will China do??? :disagree:

Oh this was already posted in the original article.

Oh come-on you are much more capable than this

OTOH it is good that like me there are a lot of Indian members who have changed their perception about you.

I still remember how nice and goodily you came across on certain military history threads while discussing with Joe Shearer. It is good that your mask is off and you are just one more Chinese albeint with better English language skills.

All the best :tup:

:p:P:p:P:p:P :rofl: sorry but it sent me rolling with laughter

rolling- yup you are ; but with laughter- i guess not;

your entire nation is rolling we,(probably many other countries) are impatiently hoping that you will get back (or atleast try )on your feet.....

Oh come-on you are much more capable than this

OTOH it is good that like me there are a lot of Indian members who have changed their perception about you.

I still remember how nice and goodily you came across on certain military history threads while discussing with Joe Shearer. It is good that your mask is off and you are just one more Chinese albeint with better English language skills.

All the best :tup:

What mask? I am what I am. I was just merely responding to the gloating tone of the original poster. It was childish and petty so I'm mocking him with childish and petty words.

Or is this acceptable as serious discussion?

633967468516590855-Payback.jpg

And you say Chinese as if it was damning. I don't tar all Indians with the same brush and neither should you for all Chinese. I respect those who can think objectively and mock those who can't, with no regards to nationality. I am sorry if I disappointed your expectations but if you agree with the tone of the original poster, I would not care for your respect.

Chinese's one refusal based on Principles is weightier than Indian 3 refusals based on frustration.

Now go figure who got the slap ;)

Have u Pakistanis forgetten the slap india has given to china by allowing dalai-lama to visit india despite of chinese cry .Hope now u understood who is doing out of frustration for what india has done

And the joke is that the paksitanis are talking about getting slaps ................................................................................................

and u know what i am going to say in that dotted words i dont want to slap u guys again

3000 plus VS 1 :rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo: Great deal!!:lol:
I hope you will able to convince yourself with that.
Btw, moral victory means nothing in the real world.:smitten:

The way u comment shows that china can do whatever they think interms of military action Thank god china is not ruled by idiots like u thats'y after getting the defeat from Vietnam china has never dared to do that again even though they are very small so when it comes to india the same logic will very well apply .If u dont understand this basic thing u can comment 1000 posts making fun about indian army and about 1962 and proving urself fool again and again

for what u guys r celebrating for...when did India gave the payback.....3 officer's denied visa....and u think China is concerned

they dig up the Kashmir issue,what did we dig up......nothing

if we want to give them a payback,bring back Tibet and Taiwan on the burner,apply the same tactics and see how China will start to roll on floor

Boy, i thought you are smarter than that or you just doing your old Indian misleading tactic?
You quote my post about 1962 with your so-called moral victory for WIKI:no: even from your unreliable source=Casualties and losses
1 killed 9 wounded on China side[1] 4 killed on India side[2], and you claim victory?
Regarding the 1962 cake war, we kill more than 3000 plus of yours.
So now you understand what i mean by 3000 plus to one?
The so-called skirmish that you Indians claim were nothing more than some face saving make up stuff good for moral victory for Indians only, it won't even take notice in the real world period.
When you got your butt kicked badly in a war, be a man, not a bad loser, move on and you got more respect this way.

And regarding the 1962 war have u forgetten the 1000 chinese ***** kicked by indian army bcoz china suffered the casuality of around 1000 and also have u forgetten the 6700 chinese army ***** kicked hardly and then killed by a small country called vietnam so i would advice when 6700 & 1000 of ur chinese army butt kicked badly in a war, be a man, not a bad loser, move on and you got more respect this way

I saw this line Some where in the PDF.

Hindi Cheeni Bhai bhai lol :rofl::rofl:

Yeah they are bhai bhai but saotely lol :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom