Threats of Governor rule imposition being given: Memon

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Threats of Governor rule imposition being given: Memon

Pakistan-Politics-PPP-SharjeelMemon_6-8-2013_104371_l.jpg

KARACHI: Sindh Information Minister Sharjeel Inam Memon Saturday said that the threats of Governor rule imposition are being given to the provincial government soon after its formation.

Talking to newsmen here, Mr. Memon said that if efforts were made to bulldoze the Pakistan People's Party's (PPP) mandate then they would react, adding that if anybody wanted to join treasury benches in Sindh then they should contact the PPP.

Lashing out at Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Mumtaz Bhutto, he said that Mumtaz's personality doesn't suit with that of governorship. He can only hold the 'dogs and cocks fight', Memon added.

Responding to a question, the information minister said that he didn't want to comment on Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief's statement, adding that he doesn't believe on racism and all the citizen of Sindh are Sindhis.

-------------------------------------

in my opinion PPP should face the taste of its own medicine, how they made karachi their property by administrator rule, its time to teach them some lessons by governor rule

it will be 100 times better if not for sindh but karachi at least

Actually PMLN can start an operation in Karachi to imposing governor rule ... They are highly ambitious to eliminate MQM .........

in my opinion PPP should face the taste of its own medicine, how they made karachi their property by administrator rule, its time to teach them some lessons by governor rule

it will be 100 times better if not for sindh but karachi at least

Yes, because we'd rather have our petty and pathetic little egos massaged and have our impotent selves gratified for a few moments than have the country prosper. After all, we are ethnically driven, politico worshiping morons, right?

apni ek KILO gosht kaay liyaay puri gayaay halal kaardein? clearly just for one city that plays ethnic card the whole province should be sacrificed?

and how is this opposition by keeping your governor :rofl: its like JUI-F mualana diesel sitting on treasury benches & saying we are not in government :omghaha:

Actually PMLN can start an operation in Karachi to imposing governor rule ... They are highly ambitious to eliminate MQM .........

I think Mr Memon has problem with Mr Bhutto instead of any threats of governor's rule. There is no need eliminate MQM or any other party, just ensure fair polls and go after criminal elements irrespective of their political or ethenic affiliation.

apni ek KILO gosht kaay liyaay puri gayaay halal kaardein? clearly just for one city that plays ethnic card the whole province should be sacrificed?

and how is this opposition by keeping your governor :rofl: its like JUI-F mualana diesel sitting on treasury benches & saying we are not in government :omghaha:

and what makes you think that pure gaye(sindh) abhi halal nahi ho rahe lol

name me one progress and development in sindh

and what makes you think that pure gaye(sindh) abhi halal nahi ho rahe lol

name me one progress and development in sindh

you are right actually nothing is happening in Sindh! if it continues this way it might become the most backward province! even compared to balochistan!

time for politics of ethnicity & PIR & Wadera system & ethnic voting ends!

sadly in Sindh Bhutto zinda hai aur Altaf ka ghadar maaut kaa haqdaar and jo Pir kaa dushman who bhi wajeeb-e-qatal hai!

you are right actually nothing is happening in Sindh! if it continues this way it might become the most backward province! even compared to balochistan!

time for politics of ethnicity & PIR & Wadera system & ethnic voting ends!

sadly in Sindh Bhutto zinda hai aur Altaf ka ghadar maaut kaa haqdaar and jo Pir kaa dushman who bhi wajeeb-e-qatal hai!

the sad reality is the party which you hate most has always tried to develop sindh(karachi) the the party which you dont hate has not even developed sindh in 40 years and you even come defending those parties

but its your paranoia that you still hate MQM the most and you dont even care about rest which show your lunacy

you are lunatic actually

so however lunatic you maybe please tell me which party to follow except MQM which can promise me progress and development in sindh and karachi...

Looser doing bloody drama.

Who is the governor in Sindh? And what Mumtaz Bhutto has to do with PML-N?

It is Bhutto vs Bhutto

the sad reality is the party which you hate most has always tried to develop sindh(karachi) the the party which you dont hate has not even developed sindh in 40 years and you even come defending those parties

but its your paranoia that you still hate MQM the most and you dont even care about rest which show your lunacy

you are lunatic actually

so however lunatic you maybe please tell me which party to follow except MQM which can promise me progress and development in sindh and karachi...

NOTE TO SELF:

NEVER ANSWER AN IDIOT! because he ignores everything & interprets everything like his dyslexic mind makes him believe :coffee:

Samajh nahi aaya .......

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom