What's new

This is the reason behind,Attack on Hindu Temples !

They don't allow women in the shrine, what else is there ?

I doubt women used to spend more money, if that was the case then they would still have been allowed. I think one of the major reasons they were not allowed because they took up space from people who actually spent money.
women throw money in religious institutions more readily than men, besides you get woman, you get man and child as well.
even in hindu temples you are not allowed in inner sanctum sanctorum in many places, its upto devotees to decide 'what else is there'.. lolz

why cant a muslim woman do it, dont they have a single muslim woman among feminist brigade? its sticky situation if a non-muslim does it, just like a muslim feminist will think twice before entering that hindu temple.

This muslim lady campaigned for PETA during EID ... but pseudo secular/liberal folks couldn't stand up for her.
22-PSR-PETA-MUS_TH_2120829e.jpg

:what: so she wanted to enter Haji Ali to say Muslim prayers for the dead saint? :) If she can recite the prayer well allow her not a big deal. BTW how it is gender equality ? I mean in Muslim shrines all are allowed irrespective of gender so do most of Hindu temples except few. What she wants to convey? create a controversy ?

She may need a muslim woman as a mascot for this mission. That means muslim women should themselves support her, only then her agitation will garner any support.
why cant a muslim woman do it, dont they have a single muslim woman among feminist brigade? its sticky situation if a non-muslim does it, just like a muslim feminist will think twice before entering that hindu temple.

She may need a muslim woman as a mascot for this mission. That means muslim women should themselves support her, only then her agitation will garner any support.
yeah... she does need muslim women in her ranks.

:what: so she wanted to enter Haji Ali to say Muslim prayers for the dead saint? :) If she can recite the prayer well allow her not a big deal. BTW how it is gender equality ? I mean in Muslim shrines all are allowed irrespective of gender so do most of Hindu temples except few. What she wants to convey? create a controversy ?

Everybody thinks that they can become champion of sorts by picking up bullshit issues..and hyper playing giton media...sabm aaj kal famous hona hai..

Wow, seems like you suffer from serious Chaddiphobia !!!
not phobia as such... its a mental disease which needs to be cured... I dont hate chaddiwallahs as such, I am opposed to the ideology.

the shani temple and the haji ali dargah do not allow women as they are deemed unclean... in case haji ali though women are allowed, but cant go inside certain area or touch certain bits.
she forced herself into temple, but now wont do that for dargah, thats the controversy on this thread.

not phobia as such... its a mental disease which needs to be cured... I dont hate chaddiwallahs as such, I am opposed to the ideology.

the shani temple and the haji ali dargah do not allow women as they are deemed unclean... in case haji ali though women are allowed, but cant go inside certain area or touch certain bits.
she forced herself into temple, but now wont do that for dargah, thats the controversy on this thread.

I know what is controversy. Why they want to touch the stone anyway? BTW there is no concept of unclean women not allowed at shrines. As long as this Hindu woman does not intend to perform Hindu puja at a Muslim shrine the Haji Ali shrine should allow her.

BTW in my personal opinion she is stealing and trying to steal the limelight than highlighting the gender equality issue

I know what is controversy. Why they want to touch the stone anyway? BTW there is no concept of unclean women not allowed at shrines. As long as this Hindu woman does not intend to perform Hindu puja at a Muslim shrine the Haji Ali shrine should allow her.

BTW in my personal opinion she is stealing and trying to steal the limelight than highlighting the gender equality issue
why would a man want to touch a stone?
haji ali does not allow any women inside certain bit, nothing to do with hindu or muslim.
as to stealing the limelight she already did with forced entrance to shani temple.

why would a man want to touch a stone?
haji ali does not allow any women inside certain bit, nothing to do with hindu or muslim.
as to stealing the limelight she already did with forced entrance to shani temple.

As per Islam even men are not allowed and not supposed to touch graves :) shirk has no place in Islam.

As per Islam even men are not allowed and not supposed to touch graves :) shirk has no place in Islam.
we are talking about practice in a specific shrine, not islamic practice as such. may be they should stop everybody and avoid the allegation of being sexist altogether.

Back
Top Bottom