What's new

This is the reason behind,Attack on Hindu Temples !

Bombermanx1

Reaction score
Country
India
trupti desai.jpg

Double standards of Trupti Desai is the latest example of Indian "secularism" in action. All their bravado is only against Hindus,because they are a soft target, because Hindus never talk back, never protest, never fight back!
So you see all this "Secularism" is only for Hindus and their Temples.
Others... ooohh i would tread carefully there isn't it Trupti Desai?
Maybe it's time Hindus too,Do what it takes to make to make their point across? eh? Trupti Desai? After all, Everybody can make a joke of us and get away with it , isn't it? one firm, strong action will make you think next...

Double standards of Trupti Desai is the latest example of Indian "secularism" in action. All their bravado is only against Hindus,because they are a soft target, because Hindus never talk back, never protest, never fight back!
So you see all this "Secularism" is only for Hindus and their Temples.
Others... ooohh i would tread carefully there isn't it Trupti Desai?
Maybe it's time Hindus too,Do what it takes to make to make their point across? eh? Trupti Desai? After all, Everybody can make a joke of us and get away with it , isn't it? one firm, strong action will make you think next...

Any word from shah Ruk Khan and Amir Khan about the 'intolerance' in Haji Ali ?

The Cowardice of the secular bunch need no special mention. Their burqa of secularism is to hide their fear. This is a well known phenomenon.

Cowards always choose the soft target, always take the easy way out. They will be the first to 'collaborate' with any stronger power and the first to display 'maturity' to avoid any 'conflict'.

PDF will provide you a platform to meet many such 'mature' and 'secular' Indians. :P ....... many of them working closely with 'stronger powers'.

This is what I dislike about Trupti Desai. When it came to Temples, she was acting like Don. Now suddenly she became pussy cat.

Whether it is law or protests, you should be equal in your actions. If she withdraws from Haji Ali, she will lose all sympathy she gained from Indians.

What's the story here?

Can somebody enlighten me to better understand whats happening in India?

This is what I dislike about Trupti Desai. When it came to Temples, she was acting like Don. Now suddenly she became pussy cat.

Whether it is law or protests, you should be equal in your actions. If she withdraws from Haji Ali, she will lose all sympathy she gained from Indians.
why cant a muslim woman do it, dont they have a single muslim woman among feminist brigade? its sticky situation if a non-muslim does it, just like a muslim feminist will think twice before entering that hindu temple.

why cant a muslim woman do it, dont they have a single muslim woman among feminist brigade? its sticky situation if a non-muslim does it, just like a muslim feminist will think twice before entering that hindu temple.

Haji Ali is not a mosque, its a Darga and it is open for all muslims and non muslims.

Haji Ali is not a mosque, its a Darga and it is open for all muslims and non muslims.
still its a muslim saint they are giving respect, plus management is muslim, hindus are allowed does not mean they own the place... I mean birla temple allows muslims does it mean muslims can do what they please there?

still its a muslim saint they are giving respect, plus management is muslim, hindus are allowed does not mean they own the place... I mean birla temple allows muslims does it mean muslims can do what they please there?

Technically they are not even allowed as per Islam.

Birla temple is OWNED by Birla.

Haji Ali is owned by the State govt. It is only MANAGED by a Trust who are muslims. All of them business men (no doubt from the income of the place)

Technically they are not even allowed as per Islam.

Birla temple is OWNED by Birla.

Haji Ali is owned by the State govt. It is only MANAGED by a Trust who are muslims. All of them business men (no doubt from the income of the place)
thats just technicality, am sure you understand what I meant.

thats just technicality, am sure you understand what I meant.

Not really, I am certain the Haji Ali management desires more Non Muslims to come to Haji Ali so that they make more money. As a rule Hindus tend to spend more money on religious places than muslims.

Its purely a money making racket. In fact till a few years back women used to be allowed in haji ali. This restriction is a new one and is no doubt inspired by wahabi influences.

Not really, I am certain the Haji Ali management desires more Non Muslims to come to Haji Ali so that they make more money. As a rule Hindus tend to spend more money on religious places than muslims.

Its purely a money making racket. In fact till a few years back women used to be allowed in haji ali. This restriction is a new one and is no doubt inspired by wahabi influences.
they still allow women, only not inside the main area, or touch the grave. surely they will allow women, if driven by profit motive alone, as women tend to throw more money on such stuff.

they still allow women, only not inside the main area, or touch the grave. surely they will allow women, if driven by profit motive alone, as women tend to throw more money on such stuff.

They don't allow women in the shrine, what else is there ?

I doubt women used to spend more money, if that was the case then they would still have been allowed. I think one of the major reasons they were not allowed because they took up space from people who actually spent money.

Many couples used to come there for TP, I suspect the rule was made to discourage them too.

Back
Top Bottom