What's new

This is the reason behind,Attack on Hindu Temples !

we are talking about practice in a specific shrine, not islamic practice as such. may be they should stop everybody and avoid the allegation of being sexist altogether.

Ideally they should indeed. Rest personally i feel let allow everyone and honor Trupti :) after all it is only going to convert more Hindus. I wonder why west pumps money into such projects instead they should channel this money to promotion of education

BTW in my personal opinion she is stealing and trying to steal the limelight than highlighting the gender equality issue
You are right, she is trying to grab eyeballs. She pushed too hard for Shani mandir so wanted to monkey balance her drama with Haji Ali but "secular" support disappeared soon.

You are right, she is trying to grab eyeballs. She pushed too hard for Shani mandir so wanted to monkey balance her drama with Haji Ali but "secular" support disappeared soon.

:) If secular support disappeared why dint hindutvas come to support this? I would have been a balancing act

Ideally they should indeed. Rest personally i feel let allow everyone and honor Trupti :) after all it is only going to convert more Hindus. I wonder why west pumps money into such projects instead they should channel this money to promotion of education
west did not pay trupti to go to temple or dargah, feminist movement in India is still in infancy and only the elites/educated can afford to be feminist. We can all question her motive, and you might be right, but few question the fundamentals of it yet on this thread(should women be barred from certain areas, or are women 'unclean')

hindus have been going to dargah for ages, it wont convert them to islam as such. In best(worst?) case they will write allah on a piece of paper and laminate/frame it and place it near the pantheon of gods in puja room. :)

:) If secular support disappeared why dint hindutvas come to support this? I would have been a balancing act
Hindu right cant come together to free their own temples from Government control and you want them to join arms with some drama queen over Haji Ali?

west did not pay trupti to go to temple or dargah, feminist movement in India is still in infancy and only the elites/educated can afford to be feminist. We can all question her motive, and you might be right, but few question the fundamentals of it yet on this thread(should women be barred from certain areas, or are women 'unclean')

hindus have been going to dargah for ages, it wont convert them to islam as such. In best(worst?) case they will write allah on a piece of paper and laminate/frame it and place it near the pantheon of gods in puja room. :)

NO according to Islam women are NOT unclean. :) Period.

Rest at least my faith is not responsible for cultural practices and customs.

thats the worst use of word 'period'... considering the context.

:lol: No it was missing an S. BTW I felt it was the good symbolisation.

Hindu right cant come together to free their own temples from Government control and you want them to join arms with some drama queen over Haji Ali?

to ranjeetay that is what I was trying to say that why bother about a drama queen and bring in your own political differences like using words like secular support etc etc

Any word from shah Ruk Khan and Amir Khan about the 'intolerance' in Haji Ali ?

The Cowardice of the secular bunch need no special mention. Their burqa of secularism is to hide their fear. This is a well known phenomenon.

Cowards always choose the soft target, always take the easy way out. They will be the first to 'collaborate' with any stronger power and the first to display 'maturity' to avoid any 'conflict'.

PDF will provide you a platform to meet many such 'mature' and 'secular' Indians. :P ....... many of them working closely with 'stronger powers'.
These Secularists won't do that as they know there will be a fatwa asking for their head or someone will be declared a ghazi if they can behead them for insulting the other religion.
I think it's time Hindus too started throwing bricks at these secularists.

Kab dekho secular secular bolke rota rehta hai.. jaake kuch leta kyun nahin?

Back
Top Bottom