What's new

Durga idols broken, temples attacked

it is religion plus politics. Why target minorities only??

AL is already in power, so what will they gain by inciting violence??? If I am right, your minorities vote en masse for AL not BNP. Why would AL alienate their own voting constituency???

Al knows it cant win in the next election and they do not want BNP to come to power or the military.

See this got my head scratching

why would indian govt conspire to attack their own religious idols. :hitwall:

will the culprit ever be brought to book.. ? oh yeah I forgot.. BD is a muslim country.. ok. :no:

Not surprised by this attack.......since it's a routine...........part of systematic prosecution of Bangladeshi minorities..... :whistle:

It is now a fashion to label ordinary Muslims as violent, terrorist, communal whenever they try to stand up for their own beliefs. Bangladesh is no difference. Islamic party aren't even allow to bring mass possession to protest because they are being beaten by Awami scum polices. :what:

By the way, Bangladesh has party call Buddhist, Hindu and Christian united forces. So, if Islamic party like Jamat-e-Islami is label as communal and extremest then what are these so called minorities with communal link party. I mean these minorities has declared war against majority Muslim with the formation of Buddhist, Hindu and Christian united forces. Does Buddhist or christian think that they are more safe in Bd by siding with Hindus or they have alternate motive against overall interest of Bangladesh? :undecided:

The reason why Hindu Buddhist Christian unity council was created was to protect the minority communities and it is not a political party. The minorities felt that the muslim majority cannot protect the interest of the minority and so there came a need to create their own organization. The Hindu Buddhist Christian council is responsible for providing food, education, shelter to poor hindus, christians and buddhists, to provide them jobs and protection and to raise a voice when minorities are bullied in the country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom