What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

dear brother we will discuss about your news insha Allah after 2020 ... these are just news .. they are planing to launch initiatives after feb 2020 this is as per governor sindh but these are just assumptions .. practically nothing
lol it's already been released.

On Tuesday, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led the federal government has released funds of Rs8 billion for the completion of ongoing development projects in Karachi.

Main nahi mantaa, main nahi jantaa right?

What we know of Khan.....He must be supporting this summit whole heatedly. It were Khan, Mahatir and Erdogan, who are brainchild of this summit.

Indeed, but unfortunately the state lacks mojo to stand firm.....It's not Khan's decision alone, but must have been taken in proper consultation with the beloved "Establishment"......

Fact is... a dependent country, like a creeper, can't survive without support of a tree and rely on such trees to feed upon.....implying you have to dance to the tunes of your feeder/master.... and take sides, even if it is against it's wishes.

Saudi is the largest source of remittance for Pakistan, contributes significantly to it's armed forces and is one of the limited countries which can help Pakistan's with oil supplies, on credit.

Indeed, but unfortunately the state lacks mojo to stand firm.....It's not Khan's decision alone, but must have been taken in proper consultation with the beloved "Establishment"......

Fact is... a dependent country, like a creeper, can't survive without support of a tree and rely on such trees to feed upon.....implying you have to dance to the tunes of your feeder/master.... and take sides, even if it is against it's wishes.

Saudi is the largest source of remittance for Pakistan, contributes significantly to it's armed forces and is one of the limited countries which can help Pakistan's with oil supplies, on credit.

There is nothing wrong in sending the FM specially Qureshi who has more say in the parliamentary politics of Pakistan than the PM.

He is well versed in art of diplomacy having served the position during PPPs Government.

Only fascist fools put all their eggs in one basket.

Courtesy of my association with PDF since last 12 years, i feel very biased to Pakistan when other nation try to use your situation and take advantage of you.I hope you guys stick to IK and come out of this economic mess.

Pakistan's progress is not tied to one persons fate or destiny.

Mr. Khan has poor economic plan for Pakistan already after capitulation to IMF.

KSA+UAE+Egypt+Israil+USA+France+Russia vs Turkey....

Wasn't the scenario same 100 years back????

Which Flag(s) is(are) taking the ownership of the Muslim Geography, History, Present and Future??? And, thereby, gaining their rights to have a place under the Shadow of the Arsh-i Azim on the Roz-i Hashr....

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

*As for Pak, her constraints are well known. However, if the sub-continent Muslims under the British Empire could support the Turkish folks, I have no doubt Pak would help Turkey in unprecedented and unimaginable ways

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong in sending the FM specially Qureshi who has more say in the parliamentary politics of Pakistan than the PM.

He is well versed in art of diplomacy having served the position during PPPs Government.

Only fascist fools put all their eggs in one basket.

Pakistan's progress is not tied to one persons fate or destiny.

Mr. Khan has poor economic plan for Pakistan already after capitulation to IMF.

I don't dis-agree..nothing wrong. But gestures symbolises 'a lot' in international diplomacy.... Sending non-head of the state to an international forum that too an initiative which your state has promoted as founding member and where heads of other two founding members are participating and where you are invited by one of those founding members....symbolises that you don't have strong commitment towards the initiative and can be dictated and shut-down by rival faction (Saudi vs Turkey's animosity is world known).

This government will destroy the entire country soon.slowly but gradually all our allies will become neutral or indian allies.at the end of the day,there will no one to help pakistan which is happening.

I don't dis-agree..nothing wrong. But gestures symbolises 'a lot' in international diplomacy.... Sending non-head of the state to an international forum that too an initiative which your state has promoted as founding member and where heads of other two founding members are participating and where you are invited by one of those founding members....symbolises that you don't have strong commitment towards the initiative and can be dictated and shut-down by rival faction (Saudi vs Turkey's animosity is world known).

Au Contrar !!

Foreign Minister have the power to declare war. It is not a ceremonial post. Muslim world has a strong fetish with complete authoritarian rulers it seems or it is unable to grasp how democracy works.

I as a citizen would prefer the foreign minister who would not be biased since the PM has personal relationships and knowing Malaysia and Turkey, personal relationships don't come in their policymaking which cannot be said of in the case of Pakistan historically.

Its a good thing to send Foreign Minister to these startups anyhow. Its the more sensible choice.

Mr. Khan if he wishes to use personal friendship as state symbolism then he can surely start much pressing matters for the country as in cases in the UK and concluding the cases opened in UAE at behest of GoP.

These are not times to be whipped up and be hawkish. The world needs us not the other way around.

I have been saying this for a very long time. Arabs are not trustworthy and i know this coz i have spent 12 yrs of my life there. They give us money not because they love us but because they need us, specially for security. But this is a master slave relationship, not brotherhood. We are just foot soldiers or worse cannon fodder.

Hi,

You have been saying that because you don't know any better---just trying to blame the other just to hide your incompetence---.

Philipinos call pakistanis a " cobra snakes "---american congressmen have fine words for pakistanis as well and so does the british customs at heathrow.

lol it's already been released.

On Tuesday, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) led the federal government has released funds of Rs8 billion for the completion of ongoing development projects in Karachi.

Main nahi mantaa, main nahi jantaa right?
who started those projects? may i know ? i am sure you are talking about green line metro, but every three month PTI govt give a new time line, on the other hand in past one and a half year any substantial project executed for karachi? or even for punjab ??? why dont he appoint buzdar as a chairman of shokat khanam ? they will never, because he has serious capacity issues, on bureaucratic level 3 time IG punjab changed and same is the case of rest of bureaucracy ... finaly at the end team of shebaz sherif has been deputed in punjab to deal the situation. the only major project started by PTI govt in KP was Peshwar metro bus, what happened to that??? and the team of current minsters how many are PTI loyalists? they are same old crooks

Last edited:
Hi,

You have been saying that because you don't know any better---just trying to blame the other just to hide your incompetence---.

Philipinos call pakistanis a " cobra snakes "---american congressmen have fine words for pakistanis as well and so does the british customs at heathrow.

Stop telling me of what i experienced, I was freakin 12 when we moved back so competence or lack of it doesn't even come in play. My advise keep your replies to people that think highly of you........i am not one of them.

Hum ghurbat se maray gaye.... I wish our previous leaders hadn't raped us to the point that our economy and poverty is forcing us to take such decisions.
Put everything on previous leaders. What has the present leader done different than the previous?

When Malaysia suffered economic problem Mahatir did not went running to IMF but instead relied on Malaysians to support him.

Our visionary leaders went running to IMF as if he was waiting for the opportunity. IF he is as visionary as he claims he should have made really hard choices. The people would have supported him if he really had the support he claims.

Put everything on previous leaders. What has the present leader done different than the previous?

When Malaysia suffered economic problem Mahatir did not went running to IMF but instead relied on Malaysians to support him.

Our visionary leaders went running to IMF as if he was waiting for the opportunity. IF he is as visionary as he claims he should have made really hard choices. The people would have supported him if he really had the support he claims.

You were sleeping when IK ask public to support and pay taxes for almost 8 months before going to IMF. Pakistani are greedy people not like malaysian.

Back
Top Bottom