What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

This is called "money talks-bullshi# walks"
if tomorrow saudia asked us not to reply india like we did on 27 feb, will we still not do.
Imran sud have visited saudia after the conference.

IK doesn't have a choice. Saudi's have given us billions of dollars in last 20 years. If we weren't in economic crisis, things would have been much different.

Saudi leadership doesn't care about Muslim Ummah nor they care about raising concerns or help resolve any issues.

I think IK will visit Malaysia. This must be a fake news.

Tell me the next time Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey or Iran give you a penny for your financial problems

There is possibility for that if the relationship get stronger. Even we offer a loan for IMF in 2012 for 1 billion dollar to help European economic crisis.

Indonesia to Help IMF with Loan

The Indonesian government plans to offer up to US$1 billion in loans to help the International Monetary Fund strengthen its capital.

“We are processing it [the loan] to help maintain the world`s economy, so that it does not become worse,” Indonesian finance minister Agus Martowardojo said at the parliament building here on Thursday.

He added that the loan would be up to a maximum of US$1 billion, which was still being processed for approval.

Agus said IMF needed extra capital, adding that the government`s decision to provide the financial aid highlighted Indonesia`s good economic condition and its commitment to safeguarding the global economy from the current European crisis.

“Now we can give a loan to IMF, showing that our economic condition is good. We must also show our concern for the world`s economic condition which needs to be improved,” he explained.

The minister said the loan would not be sourced from the national budget, but from the country`s foreign exchange reserves.

“The aid to IMF will remain in the Indonesian balance sheet as foreign exchange reserve but will be recorded at the IMF as a loan,” he added.

At the recent G-20 Summit in Los Cabos, Mexico, participant countries had made a commitment to support IMF financially so it could carry out its surveillance function.

The G-20 leaders fully supported the agreement made by finance ministers and central bank governors to provide IMF with US$430 billion “which would be collected through bilateral arrangements between donor countries and the IMF” to carry out its operations.

Source : Antara (28.06.12)

http://indonesia-oslo.no/indonesia-to-help-imf-with-loan/

AAL e SAOOD along with all the UAE states are headed by TRAITORS of Ummah!

They have their own agenda, and that is POWER!~

When have I said you are not filer. I know a number of people who pay tax but are not filer.

The question is whether you paid tax or not.
so i am saying i am filer but u saying do you pay tax or not lol.

Well, Turkey won't even doubt a second Pakistan's support for sure but still will upset the attenders of this new initiative.
Turkey shall back Pakistan by real action of giving a USD10 billion loan. At least Saudi show concrete action by giving USD 5billion cash which Pakistan heavily needed. The best way to help is thru action and not talking.

If one pays tax but does file return he shall remain non filer.
When have I said you are not filer. I know a number of people who pay tax but are not filer.

The question is whether you paid tax or not.

Filing your returns makes you filer whether you pay taxes or not because some goods and agriculture are tax exempted and exports are taxed @zero percent.

Those who do not file their tax returns are called non-filers and they do not pay direct taxes but are taxed indirectly through GST or through increase of prices of certain goods or through surcharge on financial transcations or cash with-drawl for non-filers.

Sometimes, people do not pay taxes on their income because their annual income is below the lowest tax slab introduced by government, but still they have to file their returns.

It has been Confirmed, IK is not going Malaysia ..... 92 News

Shame on Imran Khan for doing this. Shows how weak a leader he is who can't stand against corrupt Arab dictators let alone thinking of standing against world powers.

Shame on Imran Khan for doing this. Shows how weak a leader he is who can't stand against corrupt Arab dictators let alone thinking of standing against world powers.

beggers can't be chosers

News is, even FM is not going

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom