What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

We already f**dup our relations with GCC when we said no to Yemen war. Finally when things started to get back to normal under IK,pissing Saudis again would had hurt our economy badly. Mahatir made a bold statement but very controversial that his summit will laid foundation to replace OIC which is, to ignore Saudis and form a new block. I agree OIC itself is good for nothing but perhaps for now we are not ready to join another camp altogether. Having said this, all the best to the new Muslim block and hopefully in near by future, we will join them as well.
If the situation is as you described it, so much more painful than I thought.

I don't mean to undermine your optimistic predictions, but the situation you describe shows that there is no capacity to shape a country's future if the political will of a country changes with the political pressure of another state.

Pakistan's vital role of the some gulf states in its national defense, especially in the air force, is evident for decades. Have you ever seen a Pakistani government official who intervened in the will of the gulf states because of investing in India or even establishing a strategic relationship? The Kuala Lumpur Summit, which is a kind of extension of tripartite mechanism never has a negative thinking base against neither KSA nor Iran. On the contrary, we have embarked on this path with the idea of developing dialogue and common vision in our region and breaking the influence of the hegamon forces.

May be I can't find words that can explain the situation appropriately: Pakistan has been stepped down by someone even to participate in such a peaceful summit and has been mortgaged its will; so i want to ask, When the Pakistani government wanted to establish a strategic partnership in the future ( lets say in the aero&space field with Malaysia or Turkey) what if the same ones don't allow it again?

If Pakistan is not capable of protecting its will, then why is the triple mechanism established? The process was very mismanaged. Unfortunately, this will have some consequences. May God help us.

Last edited:
Spot on...Malaysia and Indonesia are great civilization and countries that is to be respected for...But they do not have any real standing in diplomatic maneuvering like Gulfs nations..Pakistan can be a friend of them.But if you make a friend at the expense of your old partner, it will not be wise.
Rather than excluding the Gulf, why can not you guys strengthen OIC?
The alternative is to be true neutral. Literally, remove yourself from both camps and do your own thing on your own beat. You might not get the benefits of either camp, but at least you'll not draw their ire either.

I don't mean to undermine your optimistic predictions, but the situation you describe shows that there is no capacity to shape a country's future if the political will of a country changes with the political pressure of another state.

Yes at the moment there is no capacity because of severe economic situation hence our hands are quite restricted despite of the will. Things are slightly getting better as far as economy is concerned but it will require atleast a decade where we can start making our own decisions provided the economy improves. For now, we will have to compromise on certain things at greater national interest by even swallowing bitter pills.

If the situation is as you described it, so much more painful than I thought.

Pakistan's vital role of the some gulf states in its national defense, especially in the air force, is evident for decades. Have you ever seen a Pakistani government official who intervened in the will of the gulf states because of investing in India or even establishing a strategic relationship? The Kuala Lumpur Summit, which is a kind of extension of tripartite mechanism never has a negative thinking base against neither KSA nor Iran. On the contrary, we have embarked on this path with the idea of developing dialogue and common vision in our region and breaking the influence of the hegamon forces.

May be I can't find words that can explain the situation appropriately: Pakistan has been stepped down by someone even to participate in such a peaceful summit and has been mortgaged its will; so i want to ask, When the Pakistani government wanted to establish a strategic partnership in the future ( lets say in the aero&space field with Malaysia or Turkey) what if the same ones don't allow it again?

If Pakistan is not capable of protecting its will, then why is the triple mechanism established? The process was very mismanaged. Unfortunately, this will have some consequences. May God help us.

turkey cannot sign a free trade agreement with pakistan allowing pakistan to sell its products to Turkey
you are asking too much from pakistan when you won't spend a dime to help them

i think turkey and malaysia might end their support for pakistan as well.this government is isolating pakistan.it' clear that saudis are our masters.we are pathetic beggars.what can you expect from us lol.khan only talks big.now reaction of malaysia and turkey will definitely teach pakistan a lesson.

Exactly. Well put. Turkey and Malaysia should transfer 10 billion dollars to Pakistan and see how Pakistan responds.
They wouldnt, they talk only but when ask upon for financial assist or concrete action. They just give so called moral support. Action speaks louder than action.

Guess it wasn't meant to be
Maybe even greater things are meant to be for you amen inshallah
Haha so you think its PTI's decison? Army is dictating what to do.

Its ironic when you dont like the decision you blame political government when it fits your view point you congratulate gen Bajwa

And you have a problem with this because of Brexit?

Attachments

• EL_mTSXXkAANEaq.jpeg
    EL_mTSXXkAANEaq.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 21
i think turkey and malaysia might end their support for pakistan as well.this government is isolating pakistan.it' clear that saudis are our masters.we are pathetic beggars.what can you expect from us lol.khan only talks big.now reaction of malaysia and turkey will definitely teach pakistan a lesson.

Malaysia and Turkey both have a mature leadership and nothing like that will happen.
IK is clever and way ahead of the game. All weaker Muslim countries are looking toward Malaysia, Turkey and Pakistan to form this economic bloc for the betterment of the Muslim Ummah. Non-Saudi alliance is going to happened, it’s
Inevitable.

for me sad thing is now our foreign minister is also not going to participate in this summit ... what an irony

Man..You guys are thinking too much -ve things about IK for skipping one meeting.On real term, if any one can help Pakistan on Kashmir issue, it is China and Arab nations who have significant economic relation with India and Pakistan.By extending mere support will not anything on ground..

Gulf countries are their allies for last 72 years.Millions of their population do jobs in Arab country.And it is a known fact that Turkey is trying to bypass Gulf countries to lead Muslim leadership role.If you w that Pakistan will drop their ally likr Arabs who stood with them since independence
, and join a conference that is challenging the leadership role of Arabs, then you are expecting too much sacrifices from them in exchange of your support for Kashmir.

For Pakistan posters, this is a lesson for every one that foreign policy are not done in twitter or public forums..Neither India should create foreign policy with antinPakistan narrative nor Pakistan should jump to groups by dumping your old ally with some symbolic gains

First of all, you don't have the slightest clue about how much harm the Saudis caused Pakistan by exporting their weird, radical Wahhabi understanding of Islam into the Pakistani society. All the money they have right now in their bank accounts wouldn't be enough to compensate the damage they have caused in Pakistan.

Secondly, your argumentation is flawed. By this logic, Turkey has to drop Pakistan in exchange for a brotherly relationship with Hindustan.

I'm a secular Turkish Muslim and I don't believe in the concept of ummah the way many here are portraying it. But what IK did is harmful and short-sighted. He hurt Kashmir and he made Pakistan look like an dependent, weak and corruptible country.

Money comes and money goes; but Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey are offering dignity and the capability to rise up by using your own capabilities.

All the problems that made IK beg for Saudi money and boycott this summit aren't exactly new either. Pakistan is fighting the same conflicts, having the same problems it has 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

Saudis, Emirates and other Gulf Arabs are effectively supporting Modi and his policies in Kashmir.

From a Pakistani point of view, IK has to resign.

First of all, you don't have the slightest clue about how much harm the Saudis caused Pakistan by exporting their weird, radical Wahhabi understanding of Islam into the Pakistani society. All the money they have right now in their bank accounts wouldn't be enough to compensate the damage they have caused in Pakistan.

Secondly, your argumentation is flawed. By this logic, Turkey has to drop Pakistan in exchange for a brotherly relationship with Hindustan.

I'm a secular Turkish Muslim and I don't believe in the concept of ummah the way many here are portraying it. But what IK did is harmful and short-sighted. He hurt Kashmir and he made Pakistan look like an dependent, weak and corruptible country.

Money comes and money goes; but Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey are offering dignity and the capability to rise up by using your own capabilities.

All the problems that made IK beg for Saudi money and boycott this summit aren't exactly new either. Pakistan is fighting the same conflicts, having the same problems it has 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

Saudis, Emirates and other Gulf Arabs are effectively supporting Modi and his policies in Kashmir.

From a Pakistani point of view, IK has to resign.

Mate...even i am with few Indian poster here who still beleive, India should not make anything to make life difficult for Pakistan...India Pakistan issue is relating to political rivallary rather than Hindu Muslim issue.
Now, your points are valid but you may not realize because you guys are always rich country. After long time, I beleive Pakistan got a honest civilian person to lead the country. He need time to fix the situation of their economy.You guys are friends of Pakistan and it is expected to be empathetic to their situation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom