What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

There are two lessons to take away from this decision:

The current Pakistani government will sell out their closest allies for short term benefits.

The IK government simply doesn't care about Kashmir and Kashmiris.

One thing should be clear on this matter, it's the people of Kashmir who are losing the most (again).

Saudi arab is also closet ally?

The current Pakistani government will sell out their closest allies for short term benefits.

One thing should be clear on this matter, it's the people of Kashmir who are losing the most (again).

I expect Qatar, Malaysia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Indonesia, Nigeria, Jordan, UAE and Azerbaijan to finance the cost of the elections.

Agreed !!

Pakistan should hold new fresh and free elections. This is a popular demand in Pakistan right now too.

why you lying? You are not even in Pakistan. I am living in Pakistan and all they want is IK to be in power and punish corrupt people.

why you lying? You are not even in Pakistan. I am living in Pakistan and all they want is IK to be in power and punish corrupt people.

Alright.

You find him a more diplomatic answer which does not include picking a side between muslim countries.

tussi aqal laga lo ji. tussi shehri munnday ho

unfortunately neither PM imran khan nor SMQ are attending KL summit just becase of KSA reservation or i must say SMQ's ego.

Either it's Mohammad Bin salman's dictation OR Pakistan's compulsion/interest.

Pakistan's survival is based on loans, this is the bitter truth. We cant take our own decisions at foreign diplomatic front. Very sad news to me.

Alright.

You find him a more diplomatic answer which does not include picking a side between muslim countries.

tussi aqal laga lo ji. tussi shehri munnday ho

Both countries are close to Pakistan but let's say Saudi is more close because of reasons.

@Mangus Ortus Novem i really feel for our POOR PM. What an unlucky time to be a PM as a first time !!!

Make me the PM in these unlucky times. I will do better in absolutely every field and not have to take a Uturn either or blame previous governments for my failures

Last edited:
Arab blackmailed Pakistan by asking for the pay back of 5 billion dollars deposit which Pakistan cant do at the moment. Imran did the right thing by personally calling to Mahateer Mohammed and explained the situation , and great Mahateer respond very positively

Sorry for what?? We have our national interest and we ll do whatever suits our national interest.

Agreed !!

Pakistan should hold new fresh and free elections. This is a popular demand in Pakistan right now too.

I like how frequencies of Pakistani populace matches with the frequency of Turkish populace.

Haha so you think its PTI's decison? Army is dictating what to do.

Its ironic when you dont like the decision you blame political government when it fits your view point you congratulate gen Bajwa.

We already f**dup our relations with GCC when we said no to Yemen war. Finally when things started to get back to normal under IK,pissing Saudis again would had hurt our economy badly. Mahatir made a bold statement but very controversial that his summit will laid foundation to replace OIC which is, to ignore Saudis and form a new block. I agree OIC itself is good for nothing but perhaps for now we are not ready to join another camp altogether. Having said this, all the best to the new Muslim block and hopefully in near by future, we will join them as well.

He will put pakistani ghareeb nation above other countries.
Please enlighten what economical help we get from thesr countries so far as compare to Saudi Arabia

Spot on...Malaysia and Indonesia are great civilization and countries that is to be respected for...But they do not have any real standing in diplomatic maneuvering like Gulfs nations..Pakistan can be a friend of them.But if you make a friend at the expense of your old partner, it will not be wise.
Rather than excluding the Gulf, why can not you guys strengthen OIC?

Man..You guys are thinking too much -ve things about IK for skipping one meeting.On real term, if any one can help Pakistan on Kashmir issue, it is China and Arab nations who have significant economic relation with India and Pakistan.By extending mere support will not anything on ground..

Gulf countries are their allies for last 72 years.Millions of their population do jobs in Arab country.And it is a known fact that Turkey is trying to bypass Gulf countries to lead Muslim leadership role.If you w that Pakistan will drop their ally likr Arabs who stood with them since independence
, and join a conference that is challenging the leadership role of Arabs, then you are expecting too much sacrifices from them in exchange of your support for Kashmir.

For Pakistan posters, this is a lesson for every one that foreign policy are not done in twitter or public forums..Neither India should create foreign policy with antinPakistan narrative nor Pakistan should jump to groups by dumping your old ally with some symbolic gains

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom