What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

Yes. True. But the ban of exporting Turkish made lethal weapons to India, can change.
I am not trying to hurt you. It is just simple logic. Maybe Erdogan would understand you maybe he won't, I don't know but you just gave them a reason. It is all I am saying.

This is no reason to change a principle stance of a Nation.

Politics however is natural and can be used in a progressive way rather than the regressive ways which we are all accustomed to. I can assure you Erdogan is not going to be hurt by this at all.

Pakistan and Turkeys best bet on regional connectivity is in the age old RCD and ECO platforms.

The Malaysian initiative in the Pacific is deeply appreciated by Pakistan and respected for its dedication to cause and nobility.

Politics however is natural and can be used in a progressive way rather than the regressive ways which we are all accustomed to. I can assure you Erdogan is not going to be hurt by this at all.

Pakistan and Turkeys best bet on regional connectivity is in the age old RCD and ECO platforms.

The Malaysian initiative in the Pacific is deeply appreciated by Pakistan and respected for its dedication to cause and nobility.
Convo concluded ...

You can sell them all you want. We will get better things from China/elsewhere.
Okay. But I believe you will still gonna buy from us. No need to hard feelings. Business is business.
Of course, I assume that this topic we are talking about right now, is correct.

Erdogan can be quite emotinal sometimes. It was an advantage for you that we won't betray our allies.
But in the same time, it is a double-edged sword. If he feels like anything close to betrayal just even once, he is not gonna show mercy. It is just his character.
Just like you can see it in all this S400, Syria problems.
Other than that, this is all the truth.

Erdogan can be quite emotinal sometimes. It was an advantage for you that we won't betray our allies.
But in the same time, it is a double-edged sword. If he feels like anything close to betrayal just even once, he is not gonna show mercy. It is just his character.
IK had a meeting with Erdogan today. Hopefully things will have been cleared.

Its in english dude or do u want it translated to malay language?
Its a collection of contradictory statements written in haste. I can bet you can come up with better diplomatic wordings than this.
Will Malaysian government sue Pakistan Today for fake news?

You think we are new to this? We know each other quite well so just relax

Turkey shall back Pakistan by real action of giving a USD10 billion loan. At least Saudi show concrete action by giving USD 5billion cash which Pakistan heavily needed. The best way to help is thru action and not talking.

Exactly. Well put. Turkey and Malaysia should transfer 10 billion dollars to Pakistan and see how Pakistan responds.

Okay. But I believe you will still gonna buy from us. No need to hard feelings. Business is business.
Of course, I assume that this topic we are talking about right now, is correct.
Instead of correct, you must say pointless.

Now write this out. KSA played their card.
Now, in the summit, expect something big referring to Pakistan’s continued support for this summit directly by the big mouths.

Could be Erdogan, Mahatir or Rouhani. Former 2 being most probable.
They will clear misconceptions and will further declare to the world ‘AS A DIRECT POLITICAL MESSAGE’ to KSA that Pakistan will remain whatsoever.

Time for Turkey to play their card at the summit in response to KSA

@Mangus Ortus Novem Am I predicting right or we would eventually have to wait some more time ?

Israel/Mossad, America and their puppets don’t want Malaysia and Turkey to build Islamic bloc for the betterment of Muslim Ummah. OIC and Saudi’s are a big Joke. There are so many conflicts in Muslims World, Palestine/Gaza issue, Kashmir issue, Burmese Muslims and their struggle as minority, conflict in Yemen (the real Arabs), Conflict and drought in Somalia, conflict in Iraq and Syria, treatment of Muslims in Philippines and Muslims in concentration camp in China. Muslims have been targeted, Muslim women have been raped and Muslim Men were slaughtered but Saudi’s/OIC has done nothing. In fact Saudis have done the opposite, they have blackmail countries and work against the interest of Muslim Ummah.

Its a collection of contradictory statements written in haste. I can bet you can come up with better diplomatic wordings than this.
Will Malaysian government sue Pakistan Today for fake news?

You think we are new to this? We know each other quite well so just relax
Looks like, its about time, Pakistan today needs a bank account investigation :-):-)

I'm sorry, but very uncomfortable to see , you discussing Kashmir issue on context of Turkey's stance, or possible impacts to Turkey with the choices of Pakistan. This shows that a pragmatic perception has gained weight by moving away from the moral ground. Let's not let the debate here produce another fitna. God willing, we are always in favor of Pakistan's rightful struggle in all circumstances.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom