What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

It was, absolute support, yesterday. Today I am not so sure.

''Kid'' is not a a good way to call the people you barely know. And I think you shoud consider to show courtesy.
And I am not sure if we saw different things but what I see is, India is already tried more than once to establish good relations with Turkey to take Turkey to their ''ally list''. It didn't work well for them. Infact I wrote one of this topics that, ''There is only one country who could hurt Pakistan Turkey relations and it is not India.'' What I meant was exacly this. Sorry if it is not likeable for you. But this is what I see, sometimes, truth is the less likeable option.
As for the kid thing, I apologize, but as you are not from our country, I wouldn’t blame you for your points or thinkings. Our situation is known best by anyone who studies the subcontinent affairs and foreign relations closely

Shambolic decision by Pakistan. Turkey and Malaysia are the future. Saudi Arabia and UAE will never take Pakistan’s side against India. Turkey and Malaysia will. Strategic blunder.

Sad to see Pakistanis attempt to justify this blunder. Pakistan will never find brotherhood like Turkey. Arabs see you as inferior while Turks see you as equal brothers.

sad
I have met Turks personally, as well as arabs.

I agree on your above said statement 10/10.
Turks give respect upon hearing our country name, while it’s complicated when it comes to Arabs or rather Arab generations. Sheikh Zayed (late, May Allah Reward him) was a prime example of a NON-Racist Arab, Too brotherly to even labors from Subcontinent countries.

Yes, in majority, they despise us, nothing new, even at the time of Prophet, racism was extreme.

But on ground realities, KSA is a Small USA for Pakistan. Both have 2 things in common
1 - Conditional ‘HEAVY’ Funding
2 - Serves their own interests quite well

We cannot ignore Arabs, not for the time being. We are in a critical phase and in a junction of Becoming a SuperPower or just falling apart.

We have to serve our interests for some years before laying hands at foreign issues.
No Summit can solve Kashmir, write it everywhere, and when the time comes, WAR happens, you will remember my words. So the basic interests of Pakistan for the summit is gone dead. However, summit was supposed to play multiple roles including the portrayal of muslims throughout the globe. We will get back to them. Turkey if really is a good friend, knows why we resisted ATM.
Malaysia, has strong relations with India. Let’s see if they come to us for Thunders if they really want to be Brothers.

@Mangus Ortus Novem

We do. For example, We have no beef with Armenia, right? But guess what, we have not recognized them. Its not just because of Turkey but certainly, you guys are soo important for us that we have such severe ties (if no ties at all) with them.

Until the Khojaly genocide and after that Karabagh invasion in 1992 , the Turkish state had normal relations with Armenia at the beginning. The border gates were open. Train lines were in active. Armenians were making money out of commercial activities with Turkey. The reason for the diplomatic deterioration between the two states is about to support Azerbaijan's struggle.

And right now, in Pakistan's righteous case on Jammu Kashmir, we are with Pakistan. Do you believe that such positions should be based on pragmatic or absolute mutuality?

India, can become an ally of turkey, but what would it benefit either of them ?

OTOH, Pakistan has in the past, multiple times approached turkey regarding big JVs and other stuff, Turkey not batting an eye on us until recently.
It would benefit Turkey as money. India doesn't have a strong military Industry, Turkey has.
It would benefit India to, silence Turkey about Kashmir. Hope to stop the NATO weapons to reach PAK And eliminate one of the strongest PAK supporter country. One Stone, three birds. Otherwise just remember few years ago, why you think india gave us support ship tender and why they always tried to have good relations with Turkey until recently?
I don't know if it will work, but something tells me they will try again. And like I said Erdogan can be a little bit unpredictable sometimes.

It would benefit Turkey as money. India doesn't have a strong military Industry, Turkey has.
It would benefit India to, silence Turkey about Kashmir. Hope to stop the NATO weapons to reach PAK And eliminate one of the strongest PAK supporter country. One Stone, three birds. Otherwise just remember few years ago, why you think india gave us support ship tender and why they always tried to have good relations with Turkey until recently?
How are your relations with France? And what France has to offer similar to what turkey has to offer to India? Let me know

Until the Khojaly genocide and after that Karabagh invasion in 1992 , the Turkish state had normal relations with Armenia. The border gates were open. Train lines were in active. Armenians were making money out of commercial activities with Turkey. The reason for the diplomatic deterioration between the two states is about to support Azerbaijan's struggle.

And right now, in Pakistan's righteous case on Jammu Kashmir, we are with Pakistan. Do you believe that such positions should be based on pragmatic or absolute mutuality?
Certainly not...
But we don't sell our allies for money.
This was uncalled for.

Appreciate the decision by the government of Pakistan to send Foreign Minister Qureshi to Kuala Lampur.

Mr. Qureshi will bring a balanced approach to the proceedings of the said forum.

According to FO latest no one is going there not even a chaprasi.

I don't know if it will work, but something tells me they will try again. And like I said Erdogan can be a little bit unpredictable sometimes.

The State of Turkey has a principle stance on Kashmir.

Can that stance be bought? No.
So stop the dramatic accusations for a summit whose agenda is not clear not popular enough.

How are your relations with France? And what France has to offer similar to what turkey has to offer to India? Let me know
French - Turkish relations are not good. Still we are working together for SAMP. So business is business.
French can offer most of the weapons except UCAV's to another country. But India choosed Turkey over French about Support ships for a reason.
1) We offered them ToT and local production. Others did not.
2) Affordable price.
3) It was a right move to getting closer to Turkey. Kind of Bribe.

@dBSPL @Turan09
You both are taking this news to a whole different level.

You have to understand, Pakistan is not in a strong bargaining position with arabs at the moment. Changing and creation of new blocs require time and transitions. Immediate changes like Turkey did can only be done by stable countries like turkey who are quite much self reliant.

Pakistan has a great and strong future ahead if things go progressively, not more than 2022-2023, we will come out as major players of asia as well as world. Just wait and watch. And when that time comes, turkey and malaysia will consider it an honour to be an ally of Pakistan.

No beef with brothers
PAK-TURK:kiss3:

IMG_20191217_205718.jpg

French - Turkish relations are not good. Still we are working together for SAMP. So business is business.
French can offer most of the weapons except UCAV's to another country. But India choosed Turkey over French about Support ships for a reason.
1) We offered them ToT and local production. Others did not.
2) Affordable price.
3) It was a right move to getting closer to Turkey. Kind of Bribe.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) can you shed some light on this Turkish offer to India?

The State of Turkey has a principle stance on Kashmir.

Can that stance be bought? No.
So stop the dramatic accusations for a summit whose agenda is not clear not popular enough.
Yes. True. But the ban of exporting Turkish made lethal weapons to India, can change.
I am not trying to hurt you. It is just simple logic. Maybe Erdogan would understand you maybe he won't, I don't know but you just gave them a reason. It is all I am saying.

Yes. True. But the ban of exporting Turkish made lethal weapons to India, can change.
I am not trying to hurt you. It is just simple logic. Maybe Erdogan would understand you maybe he won't, I don't know but you just gave them a reason. It is all I am saying.
You can sell them all you want. We will get better things from China/elsewhere.

Can someone translate this?
o_Oo_O

upload_2019-12-17_21-2-13.jpeg

It states that PM MAHATIR, has clarified the statement by Pakistan Today as being false of accusing this summit to replace OIC and creating a new bloc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom