What's new

This is so SAD !!! Sorry Turkiye and Malaysia. We were FORCED

Maybe I couldn't explain it... Let me try again.
Turkey lost 3 billion dollars from Indian Support ships deal. I don't wanna even talk about all this other deals we blocked for the sake of Pakistan. And you probably know, Turkish Economy is not in a good shape neither. But we don't sell our allies for money.
Same for Qatar. If today we just surrender Qatar to KSA, and bow our head to them, believe me they would pay us 10 times more money than that. But we are not doing that... Got my point?
Now, because of 5 billion dollars Pakistan broke a major promise. How we can be sure in future, in a war you won't do the same for I don't know, 50 billion dollars? If I know Erdogan just a little bit, he will think exacly that. ''If KSA pays them enough money, would Pakistan sell us out in a war or not?''
You trusted us, because we didn't sell you for Indian money. I believe it is not extreme exaggeration to expecting same behaviour from you.

I understand your point and I am not disagree with you over that, yes it create fog of mistrust .
but you have to understand, Turkey is still doing better in terms of Economy than Pakistan, and GCC is our major Partner while Turkey has open access to EU unlike you we have no luxury like that , now Pakistan has a enemy 10 times bigger waiting to attack , Turkey or Malaysia or Indonesia or Qatar has no such problems , And We did not Surrender to KSA , wait until official confirmation comes in , lets wait for the Govt to explain why they did it and if they took the Alliance in confidence.

Why would Pakistan sell anyone ? are you relying on Pakistan to fight in a war ? this Alliance is not even close to what NATO is man, there is no such agreements that if in case of one country is attacked it will considered attack on all , we are keeping friendly ties with all because we are Desperate nation . We are glad for the help Turkey or any other country provide us over Kashmir, and no one is saying what happened was good , but what we are saying here that this is not the end of the world or Diplomatic ties between Pakistan & Turkey, or Pakistan & Malaysia . The time will fix everything Inshallah and I am sure when Adults sit together they will figure things out .

I understand your point and I am not disagree with you over that, yes it create fog of mistrust .
but you have to understand, Turkey is still doing better in terms of Economy than Pakistan, and GCC is our major Partner while Turkey has open access to EU unlike you we have no luxury like that , now Pakistan has a enemy 10 times bigger waiting to attack , Turkey or Malaysia or Indonesia or Qatar has no such problems , And We did not Surrender to KSA , wait until official confirmation comes in , lets wait for the Govt to explain why they did it and if they took the Alliance in confidence.

Why would Pakistan sell anyone ? are you relying on Pakistan to fight in a war ? this Alliance is not even close to what NATO is man, there is no such agreements that if in case of one country is attacked it will considered attack on all , we are keeping friendly ties with all because we are Desperate nation . We are glad for the help Turkey or any other country provide us over Kashmir, and no one is saying what happened was good , but what we are saying here that this is not the end of the world or Diplomatic ties between Pakistan & Turkey, or Pakistan & Malaysia . The time will fix everything Inshallah and I am sure when Adults sit together they will figure things out .
No, we don't relly on anyone for our own wars. This example was mostly about trust. ''Would Pakistan sell us, or not?'' could we trust you all the time or is it only about your interests...
Politicts is about, giving and taking. We won't just give more than we take.
And like I said, we are not gonna threat you or something or we are not gonna stop selling you weapons. It might just cause warmer, Turkish - Indian relations, and thats it. Not a major problem at all.

I rather think this going to be a club within OIC to make it more effective organization and they will join force to make more alliance within Muslim countries and every thing then will be fought through OIC.

Mahathir though hinted that there will be a headquarter that will be decided later that suggest this is an attempt to rival OIC. Indonesian vice president also said the possibility of this group to rival OIC but also he think it can be just a group within OIC to strenghten the organization.

By seeing the backing down of Pakistan after IK meeting with MBS shows that Saudi really see it as serious attempt to rival Saudi "so called" leadership in Muslim world. Actually Muslim world doesnt have any leader except Saudi influence through its money.

This new group that is going to make IMO will try to create some kind of collective leadership in Muslim world. It is very clear through Mahathir statement that want to create headquarter office of this group but I think this attempt will fail at this moment.

Despite so, this attempt will have more success if it is done in 2030 where this group of nations economy are becoming much stronger inshaAllah.
Gulf countries were previ
No, we don't relly on anyone for our own wars. This example was mostly about trust. ''Would Pakistan sell us, or not?'' could we trust you all the time or is it only about your interests...
And like I said, we are not gonna threat you or something or we are not gonna stop selling you weapons. It might just cause warmer, Turkish - Indian relations, and thats it. Not a major problem at all.
What is currently the status of Pak-Turk relations in your view???

Lol, kid, you are over-thinking. The world is fully based on mutual interests. Same is the case for Pak-Turk relations.

Warming with India ? You new to geopolitical scenerios and situations ?

“Saudi Arabia raised serious concerns over the statement of Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohammad who had recently said that the Muslim countries at Kuala Lumpur Summit would form a new platform to replace the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) which he said had failed to deliver on issues faced by the Muslims across the world,”

65af5461-ae36-4267-ad36-77bb0bb61c27-1140x570.jpg

Another U-Turn IK

WHEN WE ASKED FOR SUPPORT IN KASHMIR THESE PEOPLE SAID, WE HAVE ECONOMIC RELATIONSHIP WITH INDIA WE COULD NOT DO ANY THING RELATED KASHMIR TOPIC.

https://thecurrent.pk/saudi-arabia-...phD6CGaZir-ADf5SUCMjpSnLm7zUUPyHjjuRM0OjC6UtU

Than be assured that Pakistan will never pick a side , if we can stay neutral in KSA Iran Conflict which is worse, so we can stay neutral in any conflict between two friendly nations.
Yes this might damage the trust between the two countries, but my point is that countries don't work like this, if one decision or one broken promise can define relationships than whole world would have been each other's throat . Things will remain calm and I am sure both countries and its leadership will come to some sort of agreements .
And as Pakistani's we appreciate everything everyone did for us, Either its China or Turkey, Malaysia or Iran, KSA or Sri lanka .
And if this does make Turkey and India to come close than Pakistan or Pakistani's will not complain, at least not me .

These are the same GULF countries that supported our Nuclear Project, not openly but in many helpful ways.

They know, a powerful Pakistan is a Powerful Fort for them as well. And despite of their petty views regarding us in general, we can’t rule out arabs from ourselves. They are like angry kids, seeking their deserving attention, Pakistan, a new mommy, learning to become a wise parent which it will become soon and will know what to entertain to children and what NOT !!!

It was a mistake for IK not to go to this summit -- in my eyes he ran to KSA on their request and they dangled $5B loan and he swallowed the hook. KSA supported US position on putting Pak on Gray List, Supported India position by claiming it internal matter and investing $ 70B in their oil refinery among many other things -- and yet you have Pak going to these desert rats heads down.

You trusted us, because we didn't sell you for Indian money. I believe it is not extreme exaggeration to expecting same behaviour from you.
We do. For example, We have no beef with Armenia, right? But guess what, we have not recognized them. Its not just because of Turkey but certainly, you guys are soo important for us that we have such severe ties (if no ties at all) with them.

“Saudi Arabia raised serious concerns over the statement of Malaysian PM Mahathir Mohammad who had recently said that the Muslim countries at Kuala Lumpur Summit would form a new platform to replace the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) which he said had failed to deliver on issues faced by the Muslims across the world,”

View attachment 594348
Another U-Turn IK

WHEN WE ASKED FOR SUPPORT IN KASHMIR THESE PEOPLE SAID, WE HAVE ECONOMIC RELATIONSHIP WITH INDIA WE COULD NOT DO ANY THING RELATED KASHMIR TOPIC.

https://thecurrent.pk/saudi-arabia-...phD6CGaZir-ADf5SUCMjpSnLm7zUUPyHjjuRM0OjC6UtU

But then same guys feeding people of Pakistan what a nation

It was a mistake for IK not to go to this summit -- in my eyes he ran to KSA on their request and they dangled $5B loan and he swallowed the hook. KSA supported US position on putting Pak on Gray List, Supported India position by claiming it internal matter and investing $ 70B in their oil refinery among many other things -- and yet you have Pak going to these desert rats heads down.
They may have Supported to US because we didn't support them in yemen?

Gulf countries were previ

What is currently the status of Pak-Turk relations in your view???
It was, absolute support, yesterday. Today I am not so sure.

Lol, kid, you are over-thinking. The world is fully based on mutual interests. Same is the case for Pak-Turk relations.

Warming with India ? You new to geopolitical scenerios and situations ?
''Kid'' is not a a good way to call the people you barely know. And I think you shoud consider to show courtesy.
And I am not sure if we saw different things but what I see is, India is already tried more than once to establish good relations with Turkey to take Turkey to their ''ally list''. It didn't work well for them. Infact I wrote one of this topics that, ''There is only one country who could hurt Pakistan Turkey relations and it is not India.'' What I meant was exacly this. Sorry if it is not likeable for you. But this is what I see, sometimes, truth is the less likeable option.

It was, absolute support, yesterday. Today I am not so sure.

''Kid'' is not a a good way to call the people you barely know. And I think you shoud consider to show courtesy.
And I am not sure if we saw different things but what I see is, India is already tried more than once to establish good relations with Turkey to take Turkey to their ''ally list''. It didn't work well for them. Infact I wrote one of this topics that, ''There is only one country who could hurt Pakistan Turkey relations and it is not India.'' What I meant was exacly this. Sorry if it is not likeable for you. But this is what I see, sometimes, truth is the less likeable option.
India, can become an ally of turkey, but what would it benefit either of them ?

OTOH, Pakistan has in the past, multiple times approached turkey regarding big JVs and other stuff, Turkey not batting an eye on us until recently.

Shambolic decision by Pakistan. Turkey and Malaysia are the future. Saudi Arabia and UAE will never take Pakistan’s side against India. Turkey and Malaysia will. Strategic blunder.

India, can become an ally of turkey, but what would it benefit either of them ?

OTOH, Pakistan has in the past, multiple times approached turkey regarding big JVs and other stuff, Turkey not batting an eye on us until recently.

Sad to see Pakistanis attempt to justify this blunder. Pakistan will never find brotherhood like Turkey. Arabs see you as inferior while Turks see you as equal brothers.

sad

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom