What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

There is no humiliation or boycott. There is simply no reason to meet any general of a foreign country. No one is meeting generals of Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh or India too. Worst criticism one can lay is ignoring Pakistan. But in fairness, all other countries are doing that too. There is no parade of foreign dignitaries making a beeline to Pakistan. In fact, a favorite pastime seems to be to guess if someone will make a stopover in Pakistan while travelling from A to B.

Pakistan is not a rest area.

We should absolutely oppose these type of stop overs in Pakistan.

Either they arrive on a full official visit or should stay away.

The question is not if UNSC will be expanded and if India would be included or not.

The question is what is Turkiye's position on the question of India being included in UNSC.

Turkiye could have simply said we will take a call when the time arises if they did not want to offend the host India.

No. They said we will be Proud...

Turks have been flirting with the Indians for sometime now.

It is just that Pakistan is sleeping.

Turks themselves have no issue with the Chinese.

Turkiye is part of BRI.

You are just raising a non issue.
Can you speak Urdu?

A ridiculous topic. It's an international meeting with zero relevance to Pakistan.

Why should Muslim countries not attend?

It is not about G20 but about the host India.

What on Earth does this have to do with Pakistan? It's an economic summit.

Why did US, UK, Canada, Australia boycott the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022?

Isn't Olympics about sports?

Every country in the world 1st watch its interests they are not Chutiya who always make brothers.
Indians play an important role in the development of Middle Eastern countries.
We are beggars, not choosers. behind our failures, our own strong institutions are involved.
Rich Gulf Arab countries have their own huge worries about survival and while they have been truly helpful to Pakistan on many occasions, it is like 'charity begins at home'.

How on earth Muslim countries avoid G20 meeting because Pakistan said so ? Pakistan should focus on building its economy, institution, democratic value where differences is respected, etc and dont be too invested with anti Indian narratives as long as India doesnt attack Pakistan.

Where "differences is [are] respected" is the key. You and I had discussions some weeks ago as to how Pakistan's politics became so poisonous/intolerance and I think we agreed upon a key personality as the catalyst for the poison. Well, I won't derail this thread on that.

Anyway, more power to Pakistan's well-wishers in Turkey and Arab countries. They have stood for Pakistan despite not much tangible gains for themselves in return but they have to feed tens of million of mouths in their own countries. Pakistan's own failures should not become those countries' problems. The global order is rapidly changing anyway and perhaps very soon Indians and Pakistanis are going to bury the hatchet and move on...

@Abdul Rehman Majeed I asked you a question. Can you speak Urdu? Or are you just a fake Pakistani?

LOL Just yesterday I posted a summary of a video in Urdu.

The real question is how does a Greek speak Urdu?

1694384621511.png

How do I know you didn't c/p the summary from somewhere?

Many Pakistanis here say you are not really Pakistani. That when they ask you something in Urdu,you don't reply to them.

I reverse the right to reply or not reply, especially the abusive posts from ill mannered members.

Support of Turkey for India in the security council is welcome and a pleasant surprise.
Overwhelming Majority of the UN supports this and only 3 or 4 (China Pakistan Italy) countries opposing out of 193.
These countries EVENTUALLY will have to accept India as a permanent member of the UN even though it may take a decade more

Where "differences is [are] respected" is the key. You and I had discussions some weeks ago as to how Pakistan's politics became so poisonous/intolerance and I think we agreed upon a key personality as the catalyst for the poison. Well, I won't derail this thread on that.
That is an oxymoron with the genesis of Pakistan (and Bangladesh). That ship has sailed. A new modus vivendi has to be invented. Maybe conflicts are controlled? Contradictions are celebrated?

Turkey supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. If Turkey didn't care, it would have thrown you under the bus like the UAE/Saudis and what everyone else did for Indian money, but Turkey kept its stance on Kashmir. And yet here you are badmouthing Turkey.
Turkey is Pakistan's truest friend. I tend to think they see Pakistan as the heir to the Turkish/Mogul empire. But there is only so much one can sacrifice in trade for others.

That is an oxymoron with the genesis of Pakistan (and Bangladesh). That ship has sailed. A new modus vivendi has to be invented. Maybe conflicts are controlled? Contradictions are celebrated?

A new modus vivendi was already in place under Musharraf-Manmohan understanding. What a tragic history for hundreds of millions of people just because Musharraf was ousted by fake democrats of Pakistan for their power grab, fighting for a corrupt, opportunist Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry in 2007 whose actions, not only about corruption in his own circle, but also by the judicial over-reach in mining sector, greatly hurt Pakistan.
Who took to task Justice Chaudhry? Or his helpers in Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan and Ch. Aitzaz Ahsan??

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

Fing randian

Support of Turkey for India in the security council is welcome and a pleasant surprise.
Overwhelming Majority of the UN supports this and only 3 or 4 (China Pakistan Italy) countries opposing out of 193.
These countries EVENTUALLY will have to accept India as a permanent member of the UN even though it may take a decade more
Pretty sure China has always accepted India as a UNSC member. But only when UNSC grows, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Pakistan etc will all join as well not just India.

Back
Top Bottom