What's new

There is no future for an 'apartheid Israel'

inncident like this make me wonder if hilter was right to punish jews... the actions are the reason no one see jews with respct in the world

Poor choice of words. Jews were punished because they made a convenient scapegoat for all of Germany's problems.

And No, Jews did not deserve to get sent to the gas chambers. No race in this planet deserves that.

Fascinating stuff, I need to study that bit of history--it would probably help me understand the relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan better. It reminds me of the unification of the German Empire in 1971.

Just know that Afghanistan and Us (people) have spent more time united than divided and its going to go back to it again. The problems between us are because of the division the Brits created. Once the D.Line is removed or we form a regional alliance, the animosity between us will recede slowly.

Just know that Afghanistan and Us (people) have spent more time united than divided and its going to go back to it again. The problems between us are because of the division the Brits created. Once the D.Line is removed or we form a regional alliance, the animosity between us will recede slowly.

I thought certain elements in Afghanistan want to merge the Pashtun areas in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

I am ignorant though

inncident like this make me wonder if hilter was right to punish jews... the actions are the reason no one see jews with respct in the world

Hitler was an idiot, he got 11% of Germanic population killed to fulfill his fantasy.

And those actions are following:

While a Jew can visit 144 countries of the world visa free - Saudi man can only visit 66...

See the difference how they are treated by the world?

Errr..

You don't have to worry about my responses after this, since your gross misrepresentation of my comment has placed you on my ignore list. Have fun.

You then need to develop better writing skills.

"Israel is fighting foreigners" is a gross misrepresentation of what's happening in Gaza.

As the US war progressed, it seemed such an obvious solution that I wondered why it wasn't studied more carefully. The world often acts as though history stopped in 1950 and the borders in place at that time are sacrosanct. Pakistan and Afghanistan should probably merge, and Iraq and Syria should probably split. It will probably happen, but only at the cost of much unnecessary blood.

Since when ?

Since forever.

Today's Palestinians are people living in that territory for over a thousand years at the bare minimum.

Israel is colonizing Palestinian lands in 1967 when in took over W.Bank, E.Jerusalem, and Gaza.

Hope that answers the question

Majority of Pashtuns live in Pakistan. When was the last time a majority gave in to a minority?

That's right, Karachi is the Urban center with the highest Pashtun population.

To answer your second question Indian Hindus to Mughals =D

As the US war progressed, it seemed such an obvious solution that I wondered why it wasn't studied more carefully. The world often acts as though history stopped in 1950 and the borders in place at that time are sacrosanct. Pakistan and Afghanistan should probably merge, and Iraq and Syria should probably split. It will probably happen, but only at the cost of much unnecessary blood.

There are families divided on that D line border and frankly there is no border, its 2000kms of 5000mts tall Hindukush mountains!

No Army in the world can patrol that border, not with the resources Pakistan has. Afghanistan feels left out, they feel shunned and ignored. Pakistan has a genuine stake in Afghanistan from every angle of the argument. I always have advocated for settlement of Afghan refugees inside Pakistan, rather than expelling them and to integrating Afghanistan into Pakistan either through a Union or through a regional alliance which allows them open border trade, economic integration and so on.

That's right, Karachi is the Urban center with the highest Pashtun population.

To answer your second question Indian Hindus to Mughals =D

I think, i wasn't clear enough. I was talking about the same ethnic group that is divided by a border.

Poor choice of words. Jews were punished because they made a convenient scapegoat for all of Germany's problems.

And No, Jews did not deserve to get sent to the gas chambers. No race in this planet deserves that.
ú are right, poor choice of wards .. but what they are doing now, left me with no sympathy for them ..

Hitler was an idiot, he got 11% of Germanic population killed to fulfill his fantasy.
history is full of similar fantasies ... most of the nations did that ... who ever had the strength to gain more land they did it ... it is just who we choose to portray as the evil ..., same was done to Pakistan in 1947 .. the winning side always exaggerate things ... if Hilter was greedy for land so done the British ..

like in 2022?

just saw the Nostradamus of Islam's predictions in another thread.
sadly some Iranians are fanatized and sick of fake religious words in their mind
they are Iranians and think like they should care and act for the other countries... arrogant and stupid attitude
especially they prefer to see the facts in blindness way:
they forget about rockets they forget about kidnap they forget about mafia hamas they don't care about palestinian hapiness
they just care about "Israel is bad " because it is the way the propaganda should go ... so the groups over there be pro IRI

they replace honesty and intelligence by hatred and manipulation

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom