What's new

There is no future for an 'apartheid Israel'

That's why I generally stay out of these kinds of threads. It's beyond my ability to comprehend, because it's emotion-based instead of interest-based. My mistake.

Not your mistake.

My part of the world sees the mixing of religion and politics as necessary, not as a bane. The politics revolve around either capturing back the glory that existed centuries ago or vengeance for the humilation endured centuries ago. that is why secularists get a good knuckling over here.

@Aeronaut ... Spread love ... Not hatred .. :D

10447860_10152559203046151_8451411505705655945_n.jpg

10444790_744236888967117_5626316935116464600_n.jpg

forgot this one:

abbas-netanyahu-kiss-m-26891.jpg

Palestinians rejected that for a reason which was because the partition plan allotted 56% of the land to the jews who made up at best 30% of the population at the time.

Originally the British said they were going to give the Palestinians independence. The Macmahon agreement.

Palestinians rejected that for a reason which was because the partition plan allotted 56% of the land to the jews who made up at best 30% of the population at the time.

Surely it looked like a poor deal at the time, but with time, the deal has gotten worse and worse. I'm not sure time is on the Palestinians' side in this conflict, if only because the so-called "international community" is capricious, and cannot be counted on to do what the Palestinians expect them to. If the Palestinians want a state, they'll have to make it for themselves, and war doesn't seem like the most realistic option for at least several decades, if ever.

With all due respect, wasn't Pakistan only established in 1947?

Pakistan is a political entity, a nation state which we created in 1947. That begs the question that where were the Pakistanis before 1947?

The answer is that Pakistanis were right here, we didn't migrate from Europe on ships. We are the 'indigenous' people of this land. We are the 3rd oldest civilization in human history, the very people of Indus Valley.

Israel/Palestine is a far more complicated and intractable problem, because whereas blacks were second-class citizens under Apartheid, Palestinians are foreigners at war with Israel. Israel has no obligation to grant them the same privileges as its own citizens.

Are you seriously that dumb or just trolling?

Palestinians are the natives of the land..and Israel is the colonizing power of Palestinian land. Entire world knows that. Entire world agrees to it.

See U.N votes, statement of International Court of Justice, and so on.

Are you seriously that dumb or just trolling?

Palestinians are the natives of the land..and Israel is the colonizing power of Palestinian land. Entire world knows that. Entire world agrees to it.

See U.N votes, statement of International Court of Justice, and so on.

You don't have to worry about my responses after this, since your gross misrepresentation of my comment has placed you on my ignore list. Have fun.

actually, that is incorrect. India was partitioned out of Pakistan in 1947.

I learn something new every day. Until now, I had always thought that India was called India while under British rule. It was called Pakistan?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom