What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

You're explanation above is far too logical and rational for the indian media. IF the so called "surgical strike" was in ANY way successful then they would have showed something by now. Even the americans did after the OBL raid. All your post above has done is consolidate the theory that india DID in fact ATTEMPT a strike but something went disastrously wrong for them. This resulted in more escalated fighting on the LOC whereby the failure of the attempted strike has been drowned out. Even during the OBL raid, the americans lost a number of special forces soldiers and an advanced stealth helicopter:

http://www.popsci.com/technology/ar...helicopters-ferried-troops-obl-kill-operation

The lack of evidence from india is very telling and says a million words.

The poor soul is wasting his time let him be mate

You're explanation above is far too logical and rational for the indian media. IF the so called "surgical strike" was in ANY way successful then they would have showed something by now. Even the americans did after the OBL raid. All your post above has done is consolidate the theory that india DID in fact ATTEMPT a strike but something went disastrously wrong for them. This resulted in more escalated fighting on the LOC whereby the failure of the attempted strike has been drowned out. Even during the OBL raid, the americans lost a number of special forces soldiers and an advanced stealth helicopter:

http://www.popsci.com/technology/ar...helicopters-ferried-troops-obl-kill-operation

The lack of evidence from india is very telling and says a million words.

My explanation has nothing to do with the Indian media which utterly lacks credibility. Do you think I watch TV? Indian TV, that is? Not on your life.

I have already explained, as far as I could without actually giving away what is sought to be restricted, why only broad details are to be revealed. Actually, you must know that I, too, am going by reports from people who ought to know, and don't have knowledge of the details being concealed, to be able to tell you, if I wanted to, what the concealment is about.

Please don't read my post above in isolation. Elsewhere, someone asked - I think it was the senior member @IceCold - and I had summarised what little has emerged. That is a minimalist view, but that is all that is available to me, at the moment.

Just to remind you, during the OBL raid, the Americans did not lose a single soldier, and they lost their helicopter due to the blades brushing the sides of the building, not due to hostile action. Incidentally, the citation in your post only talks about the 'stealth' aspects of the helicopter used, and not about the nature of the accident, nor does it talk about casualties. I am not sure about the sources of your information; usually reliable sources indicate that not a single life was lost on the American side, although there was injuries during the helicopter crash.

It is also important to remember that there were actually two separate but closely connected incidents, separated by two or three days (I am writing late at night, and am not sure of the dates). Nobody is talking about the first, and we may therefore surmise, to give it the lowest profile possible, that this may have been a probe, either physical or through artillery fire, and intended to convey that an effort was made and that was the retaliation in full. That was used, perhaps, I don't know, and this is pure speculation, to mask the more elaborate effort that was to have been made.

Heh.

I am afraid you have just been using the same language, the same coarse insults, the same defences that phonies do when they are caught. Give it up before you run out of space and start getting punished. You won't get told this again.

You been bitched slap left right and center. Spare me non sense and read up. More you squeel more you will get humiliated. But it's in your gene isn't it? Can't help it can you. Keep on coming back to me and I will put you in your place.

Pakistan will answer to these cowardly nation in a hardest possible manner

give reply in kind, why restraint?

@joe Sheare, somehow I am not able to quote you. Anyways, if dgmo could come against the media and claimed that they conducted a strike, then why not providing them a proof? The strike, as they claimed must have caused some collateral damage, where are those damages? Why not they come up clean and show proofs of what they have done. What do you think about the credebility of a person who claimed about leftovers from Uri attackers, written Pakistan all over it and then your own defence ministry put a firewall on media reports. If you are talking about this credibility, then I am sorry dude, this doesn't work either.

Heh.

I am afraid you have just been using the same language, the same coarse insults, the same defences that phonies do when they are caught. Give it up before you run out of space and start getting punished. You won't get told this again.

@Admin take care of this Indian troll. He is wasting bandwidth here. And what's with the negative rating? Little brat can't even put up a argument.

My explanation has nothing to do with the Indian media which utterly lacks credibility. Do you think I watch TV? Indian TV, that is? Not on your life.

I have already explained, as far as I could without actually giving away what is sought to be restricted, why only broad details are to be revealed. Actually, you must know that I, too, am going by reports from people who ought to know, and don't have knowledge of the details being concealed, to be able to tell you, if I wanted to, what the concealment is about.

Please don't read my post above in isolation. Elsewhere, someone asked - I think it was the senior member @IceCold - and I had summarised what little has emerged. That is a minimalist view, but that is all that is available to me, at the moment.

Just to remind you, during the OBL raid, the Americans did not lose a single soldier, and they lost their helicopter due to the blades brushing the sides of the building, not due to hostile action. Incidentally, the citation in your post only talks about the 'stealth' aspects of the helicopter used, and not about the nature of the accident, nor does it talk about casualties. I am not sure about the sources of your information; usually reliable sources indicate that not a single life was lost on the American side, although there was injuries during the helicopter crash.

It is also important to remember that there were actually two separate but closely connected incidents, separated by two or three days (I am writing late at night, and am not sure of the dates). Nobody is talking about the first, and we may therefore surmise, to give it the lowest profile possible, that this may have been a probe, either physical or through artillery fire, and intended to convey that an effort was made and that was the retaliation in full. That was used, perhaps, I don't know, and this is pure speculation, to mask the more elaborate effort that was to have been made.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!........Indian media lacks ANY credibility and if there was any shread of miniscule proof whatsoever that the indian military had an atom of success in their alleged "surgical strike" then there would have been massive fanfare by them. The fact there isn't is very telling. Any eloquent, well written and articulated post/article does not refute this in the slightest.

Any belief that the US advanced stealth helicopter in the OBL raid was brought down by trees and branches is very naive. And so is the belief that no US soldiers were killed as a result.

Don't have time for that. Either you put up or shut up. You negative ratings are nuisance. It was addressed @Admin .

Put up or shut up means what? Try to write sensibly. My negative ratings are intended to bring you to your senses. Apparently small doses will not suffice.

Put up or shut up means what? Try to write sensibly. My negative ratings are intended to bring you to your senses. Apparently small doses will not suffice.

Quite clear isn't it? You have been put in your place quite spectacularly and now you moaning like a little brat. That's why @Admin was addressed to sort out your rating itch. I am not reporting you or anything. Just man up and carry on the argument. Either put up or shut up. Savy?

Talk to these vegitables the language they understand, the same language Pak army used against these rats on LOC, then tell them SHUP B!TCH don't mess again with us:triniti:

8 Hindu terrorists killed yesterday and will continue in future..

Back
Top Bottom