What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

Quite clear isn't it? You have been put in your place quite spectacularly and now you moaning like a little brat. That's why @Admin was addressed to sort out your rating itch. I am not reporting you or anything. Just man up and carry on the argument. Either put up or shut up. Savy?

Oh really? So you have decided that you have won a famous battle? Just because you think you used more coarse and abusive terms than I did? Good for you!

As far as ratings are concerned, personal abuse is one legitimate reason, and that's why you got your good conduct medals.

And your suggestion to 'man up and carry on the argument' is rather odd; what argument? What had you said of any worth?

8 Hindu terrorists killed yesterday and will continue in future..

Please don't use Hindu as a synonym for Indian. That is offensive.

No need to show restrain. Come on attack us, we have carried out cross LOC operations...

You've carried out some random, un-provoked firing across the LoC, and gotten several soldiers killed and one captured alive as a result.

I thought Hindu is better word than Indian.... N

No. It isn't. We have Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and animists. This is not something amusing. I presume yours was not a deliberate or provocative choice, but request you not to do it.

No. It isn't. We have Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and animists. This is not something amusing. I presume yours was not a deliberate or provocative choice, but request you not to do it.
No you have Vedantists/Dharmics, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and animists.

No you have Vedantists/Dharmics, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and animists.

I don't know what you mean by that. All Hindus are not followers of Vedanta. All Hindus are not Dharmiks.

Oh really? So you have decided that you have won a famous battle? Just because you think you used more coarse and abusive terms than I did? Good for you!

As far as ratings are concerned, personal abuse is one legitimate reason, and that's why you got your good conduct medals.

And your suggestion to 'man up and carry on the argument' is rather odd; what argument? What had you said of any worth?

Is that not obvious. Just read up. You were reduced to one liners and you got audacity to point fingers at me.

As I said I won't report you, never have reported anyone, people like to read the responses and your rating itch is getting a bit of nuisance. Apart from that don't really give monkeys.

I don't know what you mean by that. All Hindus are not followers of Vedanta. All Hindus are not Dharmiks.
And that is what i meant to say, Hindu is a regional name and not a religious name but if you feel disrespect to be called a Hindu then you must feel disrespect to be called an Indian.

And that is what i meant to say, Hindu is a regional name and not a religious name but if you feel disrespect to be called a Hindu then you must feel disrespect to be called an Indian.

You are confused. Hindu is emphatically not a regional name. A person could be an American citizen and be a Hindu. It is now, by practice, a religious name, although by origin, it was not; it was, 23 centuries ago, a geographical name.

I do not feel disrespect to be called a Hindu; your ignorance shows through at this point. I felt that to substitute Hindu for Indian is disrespectful to the others who constitute India.

You are confused. Hindu is emphatically not a regional name. A person could be an American citizen and be a Hindu. It is now, by practice, a religious name, although by origin, it was not; it was, 23 centuries ago, a geographical name.

I do not feel disrespect to be called a Hindu; your ignorance shows through at this point. I felt that to substitute Hindu for Indian is disrespectful to the others who constitute India.

You are wrong and do check your religious history, an american cannot be a hindu american but it can be a muslim, christian, dharmic american.. If you feel proud to be called your religion name as Hindu which was first named/used by arabs and then british for the people of sub-continent then its your religious identity crises.

You are wrong and do check your religious history, an american cannot be a hindu american but it can be a muslim, christian, dharmic american.. If you feel proud to be called your religion name as Hindu which was first named/used by arabs and then british for the people of sub-continent then its your religious identity crises.

I have checked, and have checked it for the last forty years. An American is precisely a Hindu American, not a dharmic American. I don't know where you are getting your facts from, but it is amusing for a professor to be instructed on these matters by a rank amateur. Go back and study.

I have checked, and have checked it for the last forty years. An American is precisely a Hindu American, not a dharmic American. I don't know where you are getting your facts from, but it is amusing for a professor to be instructed on these matters by a rank amateur. Go back and study.

yeah yeah yeah really. what kind of a professor you are who just wasted his precious 40 years time to justify a false identity crises which was inherited by you from your forefathers. Now i know why Sanskrit is obsoleting thanks to so called professors.
Naya zamana hai,
naya mazhab hai
aur is hi liye muna
naya nam bhi hai.

Aray bhai attack toh fake tha..

Itni saari meetings
Itne sare interviews
UN,US etc

Sirf 2 soldiers k marne pe pehle toh nahi hua?
It's not just normal cross fires rather it was escalated more on burhan wani issue as well 106 dead Kashmiris that u don't noticed and hyped by Indian media with surgical strikes jokes and your pm with war threats required meetings
R U obsessed with these meetings

yeah yeah yeah really. what kind of a professor you are who just wasted his precious 40 years time to justify a false identity crises which was inherited by you from your forefathers. Now i know why Sanskrit is obsoleting thanks to so called professors.
Naya zamana hai,
naya mazhab hai
aur is hi liye muna
naya nam bhi hai.

Apart from this display of learning on the Internet, have you anything useful to add? Or are you just another drive-by opinion giver?

Lots of members been banned recently in the Aftermath of LoC tension and Surgical Strikes Threads .. lets give Mods some Credit for that .. @Oscar @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch and also not to forget those sane minded Indians like @Joe Shearer @hellfire @nair @MilSpec i think when this whole chapter is over we wont be seeing lots of Members here :D

Give credit to the Moderators; title-holders only play an ancillary role. But there is another side to it, which Oscar pointed out. That is the need to promote intelligent analysis, not merely discourage stupidity. If one decent poster like you emerges, the entire forum gains.

Back
Top Bottom